Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

Answer:

When you have an active or Set Field Spell Card in your Field Spell Card Zone' date=' you can replace it with a new one by activating or Setting the new Field Spell Card. In order to do so, you will be forced to give up the Field Spell Card you currently control as a penalty—sort of like tributing a monster you control to tribute summon a high-level monster.[/quote']

JoC is correct about all things he said except about field spells. because they operate differently than all other spells and traps.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Questions

Does the equipped monster due to Plasma's effect take a spell/trap zone on my field or my opponent's?

If Neo-Spacian Glowmoss is attacked and the card drawn is a monster card, then is Glowmoss destroyed or does the battle phase end immediately without having it be destroyed?[/align]

Does the equipped monster due to Plasma's effect take a spell/trap zone on my field or my opponent's?

Your own

If Neo-Spacian Glowmoss is attacked and the card drawn is a monster card, then is Glowmoss destroyed or does the battle phase end immediately without having it be destroyed?[/align]

The attack is stopped ( i think, not completely sure)

This effect activates when the attack is declared. It is a Trigger Effect and can be chained to. The act of drawing and revealing a card is resolved when the Trigger Effect resolves. If a face-down "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" is attacked' date=' its effect does not activate.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure its stopped.

Mirror Gate Trap Card question :

For example, say that I control an Elemental Hero Sparkman and my opponent controls a Axe Raider. Then I activate Mirror Gate, does Sparkman return to my side of the field after damage calculation or is it destroyed?

So I can't use them even if the other one is the correct one?

i.e.,

King of the Swamp + Elemental Hero Avian = Flame Wingman or Phoenix Enforcer

King of the Swamp's effect does not allow it to fuse with Elemental Hero Avian to create one of the two?

Archived