• Please log in to reply
16090 replies to this topic

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:22 AM

Thanks for the answer, I was still wondering about Cracking Dragon's cardtext, what happens if the text says 'if' instead of 'when'? In Cracking Dragon's case, it is 'when'.

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Can I use an opponent's monster on an Extra Monster Zone to special summon Chimeradech Megafleet Dragpn?

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Prince

• Survivor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,256 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

Can I use an opponent's monster on an Extra Monster Zone to special summon Chimeradech Megafleet Dragpn?

1 "Cyber Dragon" monster + 1+ monsters in the Extra Monster Zone

Cannot be used as Fusion Material. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from either field to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".)

Yes, the card allows that, though normally you wouldn't be able to.

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:03 PM

If Mistic Mine is negated by Cursd seal of the forbidden Spell, can it still be placed on the field via metaverse?

Print this Konami

Posted Image

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
    Last Visit Jul 19 2019 08:39 AM

If my opponent has extra linked me, and I use Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon to attack one of the monsters in the extra monster zones and banish it with GEPD's effect, will it return to a main monster zone at the end of the battle phase and thus break the extra link? Pretty sure the answer is yes but I want to be sure.

If you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

I have 2 questions:

1. When Arcane Barrier on the field, if opponent attack a set spellcaster monster they control and destroy it, would Arcane Barrier effect be activated?

2. If I already normal summoned a monster, can I use Mausoleum Of The Emperor to tribute summon another one from my hand?

I Hate Snatch Steal

I Hate Snatch Steal

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
    Last Visit Jul 19 2019 08:39 AM

I know the answer to 2, Mausoleum Of The Emperor does not grant extra normal summons

Source: the updated text of https://yugioh.fando..._of_the_Emperor

If you duel with your cards and have stories to share, then this thread is for you: http://forum.yugiohc...sharing-thread/

My fanfiction.net profile:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1525039/

Funny conversations and funny posts

how katio vs mizael should have ended

So, if Yuma forgives Vector for betrayal and evil intentions WAY more often then he should, then why isnn't he doing the same thing with Don 1000? /sarcasm

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Can I use Pre-preparation Of Rites to get Rebirth of Nephthys and a Nephthys Ritual Monster to my hand?

ÆƵ–

ÆƵ–

Glitter for Good

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Aez
  • Spouse:Snatch Steal (user), Subterror Fiendess, Dinomist Charge

[background=rgb(229,228,228)]Can I use Pre-preparation Of Rites to get Rebirth of Nephthys and a Nephthys Ritual Monster to my hand?[/background]

Yes, since both Cerulean pheonix and devotee are listed on rebirth's effect.

Counterquestion:

If plaugespreader zombie is summoned by its own effect, would it be banished if it were hit by an effect that would return it to the deck?

Posted Image

Things Giga has said to me
Overboard Badge

Kinky
Clikc for birb

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:03 PM

Yes, since both Cerulean pheonix and devotee are listed on rebirth's effect.

Counterquestion:

If plaugespreader zombie is summoned by its own effect, would it be banished if it were hit by an effect that would return it to the deck?

Yes, the only way to avoid that clause is by using it as Xyz material or locking the banishing mechanic at all (Ex: Imperial Iron wall)

Print this Konami

Posted Image

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

If I have one monster on the field and it cannot be selected as a target for attacks, can the opponent then attack me directly?

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
    Last Visit

If I have one monster on the field and it cannot be selected as a target for attacks, can the opponent then attack me directly?

unless either its specifically said/there's another effects that grant: " it cannot prevent your opponent from attacking directly" you still protected by that monster even if that monster cannot be selected as attack target

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

unless either its specifically said/there's another effects that grant: " it cannot prevent your opponent from attacking directly" you still protected by that monster even if that monster cannot be selected as attack target

So event if those monsters are on my field, the opponent can still attack me directly?

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
    Last Visit

So event if those monsters are on my field, the opponent can still attack me directly?

A: you only control 1 monster that has "cannot be target by attack" = opponent cannot attack you directly

Example: all the level 10 Earthbound Immortal. Which if its the only monster you control both you and that monster cannot be attacked.

B: if your only monster has "cannot be targeted for attack but does not prevent your opponent from attacking directly" instead of the above= that monster cannot be attacked but you can be attacked by opponent directly.

Example: Spirit Message "Monster" created by Dark Sanctuary.

Horu Ishayuki

Horu Ishayuki

I am the king

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
    Last Visit Jul 04 2019 08:38 PM
If I have a Link monster with 8 arrows in the Extra Monster Zone, do the 3 Main Monster Zones that it would point to on my opponent's field also count as Extra Monster Zones that I can use?

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
    Last Visit

If I have a Link monster with 8 arrows in the Extra Monster Zone, do the 3 Main Monster Zones that it would point to on my opponent's field also count as Extra Monster Zones that I can use?

1) Link pointed zone is not treated as extra monster zone but enabled to summon extra deck monster
2) even if opponent zone is pointed by links that has direction towards opponent's zone (not just link 8) is enabled to summon extra deck monster. You still can't use that zone. Pointing does not grant ownership of that zone

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

If I already control a Few Spell on the field, can I activate another Few Spell from my hand by sending the current Few Spell from the field to the GY?

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
    Last Visit

If I already control a Few Spell on the field, can I activate another Few Spell from my hand by sending the current Few Spell from the field to the GY?

its Field Spell is what you mean?

beckon9

beckon9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

its Field Spell is what you mean?

yes, sorry for my stupid mistake. Can you please explain about the condition "once per chain", it is confusing?

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
    Last Visit

technically speaking you can, but to be clear its rule mechanic not card/effect mechanic so effect "if this card removed by card effect" and any similar effect wont trigger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users