Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another question: If I chain Imperial Iron Wall to the activation of Allure of Darkness, does the Allure player's hand get discarded regardless because he/she cannot remove a DARK monster? When dealing with Common Charity, the ruling is that you just have to show that you have a Normal Monster, and the removal disappears. I wonder if it's the same for Allure of Darkness.

Because, if it is, that might be a nice Side for my weird Zombie build I'm working on...

Did anyone answer my question? It's slightly imperative to how I construct my deck.

Nope. Nobody did.

Yet another question: If I chain Imperial Iron Wall to the activation of Allure of Darkness' date=' does the Allure player's hand get discarded regardless because he/she cannot remove a DARK monster? When dealing with Common Charity, the ruling is that you just have to show that you have a Normal Monster, and the removal disappears. I wonder if it's the same for Allure of Darkness.

Because, if it is, that might be a nice Side for my weird Zombie build I'm working on...

[/quote']

I think it's ruled the same as Summon Limit vs. Test Tiger.

Test Tiger's effect cannot Special Summon a Gladiator Beast, so the effect just disappears.

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/community/forums/thread/1365602.aspx

Allure's effect forces you to remove a DARK monster, it's not an option, so I think it just can't resolve because it'll have to remove a DARK monster. It'll disappear.

Did anyone answer my question? It's slightly imperative to how I construct my deck.

Nope. Nobody did.

Yet another question: If I chain Imperial Iron Wall to the activation of Allure of Darkness' date=' does the Allure player's hand get discarded regardless because he/she cannot remove a DARK monster? When dealing with Common Charity, the ruling is that you just have to show that you have a Normal Monster, and the removal disappears. I wonder if it's the same for Allure of Darkness.

[/quote']

I think it's ruled the same as Summon Limit vs. Test Tiger.

Test Tiger's effect cannot Special Summon a Gladiator Beast, so the effect just disappears.

http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/community/forums/thread/1365602.aspx

Allure's effect forces you to remove a DARK monster, it's not an option, so I think it just can't resolve because it'll have to remove a DARK monster. It'll disappear.

But Common Charity is practically the same effect as Allure, and it's ruled in a way that allows the draw, but the removal effect disappears. Unless that's what you are saying...

' pid='1052951' dateline='1220202472']

New Question: I control a Burden of the Mighty' date=' and I have a Bottomless face-down. Opponent summons Stratos. Can I activate Bottomless?

[/quote']

Nope. Burden of the Mighty has a Continuous effect, so Stratos's ATK is 1400 the moment it hits the field.

Archived