Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

' pid='1067961' dateline='1220461585']

Can I use Future Fusion and/or Miracle Fusion with Divine Neos?

Divine Neos isn't out yet. I'd wait for us to know the official text on the card.

Well, based on the text we have now - which may or may not be the correct text - what would you answer?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
' pid='1068003' dateline='1220462317']
' pid='1067961' dateline='1220461585']

Can I use Future Fusion and/or Miracle Fusion with Divine Neos?

Divine Neos isn't out yet. I'd wait for us to know the official text on the card.

Well' date=' based on the text we have now - which may or may not be the correct text - what would you answer?

[/quote']

I don't know what he would answer, but here's my answer:

God Neos states that he cannot be SS'd except by Fusion Summon, while Future Fusion and Miracle Fusion both state that the summon is treated as a Fusion Summon, so there won't be a problem. You can just use them to Summon God Neos.

Ok, so I was helping a friend build an Insect Deck because he asked me to help, and I was looking through the cards, and 2 of them don't have ID numbers on them (The ones you enter in games to get the card on file)

Anyway, are these cards fake? Or is it just a misprint? They have the little sticker, the proper trademarks of a real card, but no ID Number..

Anybody have any ideas?

Wildheart is unaffected by Negate Attack, but the Battle Phase ends regardless.

Negate Attack only requires Wildheart to attack to fulfill activate requirements.

The effect does not affect monsters, rather, it forces your opponent to proceed to the next phase.

The same goes for Threatening Roar, which prevents your opponent from declaring an attack.

In the case of Threatening Roar, Wildheart is irrelevant, because your opponent cannot select a monster to attack with.

Okay, not too sure how much of this is possible, but this is a big thing.

When Yubel's effect to Tribute a monster activates, can I choose to not to Tribute a monster, but then Tribute Stardust Dragon to negate the destruction to summon Terror Incarnate? Also, since it would still be the End Phase, can I Special Summon Stardust Dragon again?

Ok, so I was helping a friend build an Insect Deck because he asked me to help, and I was looking through the cards, and 2 of them don't have ID numbers on them (The ones you enter in games to get the card on file)

Anyway, are these cards fake? Or is it just a misprint? They have the little sticker, the proper trademarks of a real card, but no ID Number..

Anybody have any ideas?

Ok' date=' so I was helping a friend build an Insect Deck because he asked me to help, and I was looking through the cards, and 2 of them don't have ID numbers on them (The ones you enter in games to get the card on file)

Anybody have any ideas?

[/quote']

They are probably fake, unless it says something like "this card cannot be used in a duel" instead.

Cards have had IDs since Vol. 1.

I have been curious about the older tournaments, and I am wondering if someone could give me a link to the oldest tournaments they can find, so I can see how things were way back then?

I'm not sure how far tourneys span, so even if you could tell me when the first official tournaments began I would be able to more easily search online (looked for like 15 minutes and couldn't find what I wanted).

' pid='986774' dateline='1219064083']

Long version: If I have "Raviel' date=' Lord of Phantasms" and "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" in my Graveyard, and activate "Dark Calling", can I use "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" as a substitute for "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" and SS "Evil Hero Malicious Devil"?

Short version: Is the effect of Fusion Substitutes usable in the Graveyard?

[/quote']U cant substitute for malicious fiend b/c i doesnt specifically state a certain monsters name

Long version: If I have "Raviel' date=' Lord of Phantasms" and "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" in my Graveyard, and activate "Dark Calling", can I use "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" as a substitute for "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" and SS "Evil Hero Malicious Devil"?

[/quote']U cant substitute for malicious fiend b/c i doesnt specifically state a certain monsters name

Last time I looked at Evil Hero Malicious Devil, the name "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" was specifically named on the card.

Last time I looked at Evil Hero Malicious Devil, the name "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" was specifically named on the card.

i meant u cant substitue the lv 6 or higher monster

i meant u cant substitue the lv 6 or higher monster

can I use "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" as a substitute for "Evil Hero Malicious Edge"

Learn to read.

i know alot of people that seem to think that an effect of a flip effect monster can be activated if its destoyed by something like snipe hunter... true? false?

Only if snipe hunter says to send it to the graveyard, it doesnt say attack or flip so it doesnt activate the effect, anipe hunter dont physically attack, it effects kills. so no effect acticvated. :?

Archived