The worst Pokemon Rp Ever (Seriously)

King K. Azo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second Deliora...Ice Powers....hmm, nah, no coincidence to be had there. Not possibly at all. 

As always, this instalment of Bleach meets Naruto disguised as Pokemon has been yet another enjoyable train wreck of a read and a look into a kind of writing that won't ever fail to boggle my mind. 

Good to see that despite the dark legion thing happening and them basically making a competing god to kill our heroes with, at the end of the day, absolutely nothing of consequence happened at all.

So, this is where I came in, with my character Rock. I have to dive into some backstory... Here we go, feel free to laugh.

Rock was meant to be similar to the protagonist of X and Y, having a famous Ryhorn Racer mother and living in Kalos. Like any other Pokemon protagonist, he didn't have a father, although, it's for different reasons revealed later. When Rock was three, his mother was killed in an accident, falling off her Ryhorn in a race and being trampled to death by the other racers.

His mother's Ryhorn then took the young child and went back to the herd it grew up, where he was raised until the age of 12. He was found by Professor Sycamore, and he took Rock to civilization, giving him his first starter, Froakie. From there, he went on the story mode of Pokemon Y, with a rival named Bastion, or Base for short, Base's little sister Merodi, and finally Cordelia, a girl that tagged along.

All went pretty much according to the games until they came to Yveltal. The giant bird inspired a lot of fear in Rock, who found himself unable to move. The death bird went to attack Rock and drain his life force, but he was pushed away by Cordelia, who by that point started to date Base.

After managing to defeat the legendary, the group split apart, Rock and Base both blaming Rock for Cordelia's death. Base and Merodi stayed in Kalos, Merodi beginning to do Pokemon contests as Base worked at a Gogoat delivery business.

During his travels, Rock found a Light Stone... Which woke up Reshiram. Convinced Rock was the Hero of Truth, it followed him around, much to his dismay. And so the two traveled for about 6 years... Until he finally met the Knights and Nitsuas.

Back to the Knights and Nitsuas, they were having a time after the war. Ali's lover Jake went to jail... For a month or two, despite getting a life sentence, because Baby Blob pulled strings and got him out early because 'he was sorry' and for 'good behavior'. Meanwhile, Paladin, the clone of Dan, decides to get in a relationship with Rose... The younger sister of Dan. It was explained away because 'Paladin had ice powers, so his DNA was not the same'.

One random day, Baby Blob and Dan randomly ran into Rock and Reshiram, talked for all of two minutes before flying off to do other things.

This is important because the Dark Legion made a clone of Baby Blob, who looks exactly like Baby Blob, and for some reason, if he dies, the real Baby Blob dies. They never explained why though...

So, Baby Blob decides to turn his Latias Lisa human and marry her. On their wedding day, the clone was looking for Jay to kill him. He ran into Rock and asked him if Rock knew where the Nitsuas were, which Rock did in fact know, because he saw the family gathering. So a Rock tried to be helpful and directed the clone that looks exactly like Baby Blob, to his own wedding.

Baby Blob Clone crashes the wedding and gets into a fight with Baby Blob. In order to rid the world of Baby Blob Clone, Baby Blob sacrificed himself and protected his family.

Everyone was sad... Except for the fact Giratina appeared out of nowhere and brought Baby Blob back to life, stating if Baby Blob dies, then all ideals in the universe would cease to exist and the universe would be destoryed. You know, despite the fact ideals existed before Baby Blob and was in fact what caused him to come into existence.

So, the family now blamed Rock for getting Baby Blob killed, and Baby Blob took a new name. I honestly forgot what the name was, but it began with a Z.

Tune in next time to see the rest of the family meet Rock and go to Kalos!

>Base and Cordelia 

you can't hide your sins from me Sai. 

Anyway, glad to see that Giritina has omnipotent powers over life and death in regards to god like entities and of all the legendaries in the world he's the one who's like, "yeah ideals, those are pretty important. Especially to my bizzzaro lovecraftian dimension." 

Anyway, another wonderfully confusing installment that left me far more confused and with questions then I had when I started once again. 

did you people really have to bring this thread back

i actually want to call the mods to lock this

Wow, I know this is a bad rp, but bro, this is how I vent. Don't lock it away from me.

Yes, I really had to convince Sai to bring this thread back.

44005-come-at-me-bro-owl-gif-4bfJ.gif

XP I hope you're happy.

Cr47t poured his heart and soul into this rp only to see it mocked and derided by the entire populous, his heartbreak is understandable.

Like, for real, when I finish this I am going to show the actual guy that did this rp this thread. Pray for me.

Wow, I know this is a bad rp, but bro, this is how I vent. Don't lock it away from me.

XP I hope you're happy.

Like, for real, when I finish this I am going to show the actual guy that did this rp this thread. Pray for me.

He's a killjoy. Ignore him.

Although, I am geniuely curious to know the full story regarding this.

Both sound like wonderful tales.

The unabridged spans about... At this point 6 years. And honestly, I was only there for a year, and every time I try to load the word document they have that logs everything... It crashes. It's that long.

As for why I was dragged in... Well, here we go.

So, they apparently wanted someone to join and make new ideas, because they had gone and did the rp, rebooted it, did it again, and they were running out of ideas somehow. They told me the premise of "Oh, in this world, we made morphers, which allows people to turn into Pokemon and Pokemon to turn into humans," and that sounded cool. It seemed like a cool premise. I wasn't counting on the horrible story or badly written characters. But I knew these people IRL and kept going, even if I was literally locked out of the rp for weeks at a time.

Finally, about two months ago, I got fed up, and decided to leave.

The unabridged spans about... At this point 6 years. And honestly, I was only there for a year, and every time I try to load the word document they have that logs everything... It crashes. It's that long.

As for why I was dragged in... Well, here we go.

So, they apparently wanted someone to join and make new ideas, because they had gone and did the rp, rebooted it, did it again, and they were running out of ideas somehow. They told me the premise of "Oh, in this world, we made morphers, which allows people to turn into Pokemon and Pokemon to turn into humans," and that sounded cool. It seemed like a cool premise. I wasn't counting on the horrible story or badly written characters. But I knew these people IRL and kept going, even if I was literally locked out of the rp for weeks at a time.

Finally, about two months ago, I got fed up, and decided to leave.

That sounds like fun. But at least you're free now. And you provided wonderful entertainment for the masses. You are the next big movie producer.

Archived