Photo

Yu-Gi-Oh! Codex of Shadows [OOC / PG-16 / Always Accepting / Looking for New and Experienced Roleplayers]

* * * * * 4 votes Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Adventure Action Original Series Movie Continuation Started

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

You never stop playing. You only just pause the game.

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
    Last Visit Aug 17 2019 06:32 PM

Joey Wheelah

He is a main/secondary character. Not a minor one. I'm talking about minor villains and such that only appeared for one or two episodes/chapters.

Em4unek.gif

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

I know they're from filler, but I would like to see some of the Orichalcos Henchmen return in some capacity, along with the Schroeders. I always liked their characters.

also ryo bakura didnt have enough character development but I would prefer the above two

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2019 05:02 PM

I know they're from filler, but I would like to see some of the Orichalcos Henchmen return in some capacity, along with the Schroeders. I always liked their characters.

also ryo bakura didnt have enough character development but I would prefer the above two

I wanna see Raphael return from Season 4! He was AWESOME

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

Resident Slug Entrepeneur

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
    Last Visit May 27 2019 12:17 AM
  • Discord:Slugger

He is a main/secondary character. Not a minor one. I'm talking about minor villains and such that only appeared for one or two episodes/chapters.

Ah, right. My bad. I suppose either the Orichalcos jerks, the doofuses Rex and Weevil, or Bandit Keith.

Posted Image

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Also, as a quick question: am I allowed to make a second character? Mind you, he'd have both a Synchro and Xyz monster, but I'd obviously send you the info on him before I posted him here, to make sure I didn't clutter things, and that he was up to your standards.

Js, what I have now is that he's a roughback from the streets of Detroit and his deck revolves around cards.

(Yes he'd have Card Car D in his deck.)

Posted Image

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Also, as a quick question: am I allowed to make a second character? Mind you, he'd have both a Synchro and Xyz monster, but I'd obviously send you the info on him before I posted him here, to make sure I didn't clutter things, and that he was up to your standards.

If you feel you can portray a second character, without degrading the current quality of your posts, I’m happy for you to post another application. Just remember to put the full appearance in it this time.

Em4unek.gif

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

If you feel you can portray a second character, without degrading the current quality of your posts, I’m happy for you to post another application. Just remember to put the full appearance in it this time.

Thank you for the confirmation.

And are you confusing me for Epic? Because, ah, I put my full Physical Description in. I don't remember you having to remind me. You might've, though. :?

I'll keep it in mind.

Posted Image

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Anyone wanna duel my character? Idc if I win or lose, I just want to write a story with someone! :D

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I can't. Sorry. I'm about to see if Emfur can make his way to Kaiba's main office. I don't think I'll be able to make it up there easily, but who knows.

Posted Image

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

I can't. Sorry. I'm about to see if Emfur can make his way to Kaiba's main office. I don't think I'll be able to make it up there easily, but who knows.

You're good, man. In that case, i'm just gonna have my character do his own thing until something dramatic happens at Kaibacorp! :D

EDIT: I'm just gonna spectate for a little bit now, since I don't think my character would be involved in this situation at the moment.

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Flint Ge'em

Posted Image

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to include my character! :D

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Flint Ge'em

Accepted.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to include my character! :D

Then do so. You don't have to rely on us to make an opening: Feel free to make one yourself.

Em4unek.gif

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Hey Epic, I'll be making an entrance for Flint soon enough. You'll get your duel then, if you really want one. 

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

My RP bone never stops itching, it would seem.

Care to give me a short summary of how this all works for somebody who didn't bother with the movie? I've tried reading the OP like three times since this thread has started and still can't make sense of it. Consider me as having pending interest since I don't have a clue what's going on here but I really do like YGO RPs for some reason.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

My RP bone never stops itching, it would seem.

Care to give me a short summary of how this all works for somebody who didn't bother with the movie? I've tried reading the OP like three times since this thread has started and still can't make sense of it. Consider me as having pending interest since I don't have a clue what's going on here but I really do like YGO RPs for some reason.

Right, here is what has happened so far in a nutshell. I’ll add this to the main page and update it every chapter or so.

Prelude

2 Chronoarcs (deities) known as Eternal Sol and Darkmyre have identified the Quantum Cube (the strange artefact that Aigami uses in the DarkSide of Dimensions) as being an unauthorized creation using stolen portions of their powers by something yet unknown, and identify it as a threat to the multiverse-spanning empire they rule over. However they cannot agree on the course of action, so decide to implement a game of Senet (which is similar to the Shadow RPG, but with it working on a real world, in real time), with the world where the cube is as the playing field, and guiding the mortals on that world to collect the cube for one of them.

Seto Kaiba, who acquired the cube and used it to create a machine to let his mind travel to the Egyptian Afterlife and duel Atem again, is left comatose (again!) after the machine malfunctions when the Senet game displaces the cube from time-space.

Chapter 1: Party Crashers

A gala event is hosted at the Lake Pegasus Centre (Imagine Epot, but with more duel monsters), where Tomoya Yagi and Gekko Tenma (The hero introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh R) run the chateau where Pegasus lives, and also where the event is held. An elderly Pegasus and a shaken-up Mokuba arrive for the keynote speech, but the event is ambushed by Rare Hunters. They take Tomoya hostage and steal the headline display: Six of the Millennium Items, and the Codex of Shadows (known better in canon as the Millennium Spellbook or Tome: the book that contained the ritual to make the items).

Tomoya is brought to the Rare Hunters HQ, in an old foundry in Domino City’s abandoned dockyards, to face their leader PaniK (the eliminator from Duellist Kingdom) and how to open the Codex. The Codex however is possessed by a malevolent spirit, who allows Tomoya to open the Codex and release him, fusing together to become Yami Tomoya.

Yami Tomoya challenges PaniK for control of the Rare Hunters in a Shadow Game, defeating him and crushing the remainder of his mind with a penalty game. Yami Tomoya then persuades the Rare Hunters to serve him, revealing his plan to recreate the Millennium Items (which were left powerless when returned to the stone) and continuing what Zorc failed to accomplish, with them as kings and queens of a new “dark age”. Agreeing, Yami Tomoya arranges a plan to heist thousands of blank cards from KaibaCorp Tower’s underground research facility, so he can use them to collect souls for the ritual.

Chapter 2: Materialization (Ongoing!)

The Quantum Cube rematerializes into time-space on Seto Kaiba’s desk.

Mokuba and Emfur are driven to KaibaCorp so they find where Tomoya went, by using the GPS locators on the Duel Disk network. However, as Toshiro arrives to collect information regarding the Rare Hunters from contact (before murdering him), Yami Tomoya throws himself out from a car. Sensing an unknown power from the tower, he diverts from the plan and pretends to be a normal Tomoya who has just been released by the Rare Hunters. He is assisted by Emfur and a security guard, taking him to Seto’s office to administer alcohol and calm him down.

Meanwhile, behind KaibaCorp, the Hunters are about to use Tomoya’s ID to enter the facility.

Em4unek.gif

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Oh, and Void, is it okay if Flint's second Synchro is Cloudcastle? Just a question.

Posted Image

◇ Void ◇

◇ Void ◇

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

I guess. Don't abuse it now.

Em4unek.gif

Sluggaholic

Sluggaholic

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I won't. Most cases, he'll save Cloudcastle for reserve if he can't summon Futurefire, or really needs to stall. 

tl;dr: he won't use it often and won't abuse it.

Posted Image

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Winged Beast Lord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Awesome! I might duel Unitato first though. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users