1x Minerva

1x Glow-Up Bulb

3x Solar Recharge

2x Galaxy Cyclone

1x Metalphosis Fusion

1x Monster Reincarnation

2x Charge of the Light Brigade

3x Silent Burning

So, while we still dont know the effect of Silent Paladin, I think I actually made an useful deck for Silent Magician. This is a new idea and I still have some things to fix, so I will just explain some weird choices in here.

Blazing Mars: 2.6k that can be summoned easily. It doesnt do too well here, thought. May change him for something else.

Shirayuki: Not so weird since its conditions for SS is very easy to access and can disrupt the opponent plays. She is also a Spellcaster, so it can be tributed for Silent.

Thousand Blades: Protects you from OTK (not all the times). But where it is really good is with Trick Clown. When Clown is sent to the Graveyard, you take damage then you can SS him from the Grave. Basically, just like Instant Fusion: Pay 1000 and have 2 Level 4 on the field for some play.

Summoner Monk: Yes, I know it cant be tributed for Silent, but he can ditch Silent Burning (or Metalphosis Fusion) and bring a Lyla/Shirayuki to the field. Then you can just banish the spell and summon Silent tributing the SS monster.

Bulb: This + Thousand Blades or Hat Tricker = Naturia Beast

Galaxy Cyclone: While TT is better, I cannot lose hand advantage when I am using Silent Magician. It is also useful in the Graveyard, where you will find it most of the times.

Metalphosis Fusion: Free discard for Summoner Monk and Lumina that gives you a free draw. It is good so you can keep the ATK of Silent very high.

Monster Reincarnation: For when I dont have Monk or Lumina to discard things I dont in my hand.

Need some help to make it more competitive. I know it can be improved.

Archived