Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon

Because get a old of this antiquated design.

RedEyesBlackMetalDragon-MIL1-EN-C-1E.png

So why do I bring this guy up? He's obviously really bad, right?

As a monster he is. As Ritual Fodder, different story. Observe:

-Activate Red-Eyes Insight, mill this and search Red-Eyes Transmigration

-Activate Transmigration, banish just this for Lord of the Red.

Being LV8 and DARK also means you can use it with Trade-In and Allure, for draw power. Not great for general Red-Eyes but has applications for Lord of the Red builds specifically.

Congratulations, you found a somewhat decent use for one of the worst designed cards in the game.

Interesting idea and worth a try, but I guess testing should prove how good it really is, considering it is still somewhat inconsistent.

Not sure if you're mocking me for choosing this as a use for Red-Eyes Insight or actually applauding me for making use of this old thing.

Not sure if you're mocking me for choosing this as a use for Red-Eyes Insight or actually applauding me for making use of this old thing.

I am actually applauding, considering you found a somewhat amusing and yet interesting use for one of the weakest cards in the game, which really changes the image of the card from utter trash to amazing, but inconsistent.

I hope in the future this'll become reusable enough to make it a tech to discard for Machina Fortress. That'd be super fun.

Your combo is cute. Love it when people come up with combos like this. 

Lord of Red has a good amount of potential for cutting corners. Either Pre-Preparation will get you the Ritual Monster and Ritual Spell in one card, or Insight will get you one of them and the fodder in one card.

Archived