Jubei, C.O.C.E. (Get'cha good generic Rank 7 support heere!)

Black D'Sceptyr

Yeah, what the title said. It's loyal. It's grateful. I appreciate it-okay, I'm stopping my binge-vining yesterday.

But, seriously, this card is THERE for you. And anything else beside it. In a way.

[spoiler=Jubei, Chain of Command's End]

jubei__chain_of_command_s_end_by_bdscept

EARTH/Warrior-Type Xyz Effect/Level 7/2000 ATK/3000 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 7 monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; make those targets either gain or lose ATK in multiples of 100 (max. 1000). Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose ATK is equal to this card's current ATK +1000. It loses 2000 ATK, it cannot be used as an Xyz Material, and it cannot attack directly. When this face-up card leaves the field: Banish all monsters on the field whose current ATK is different from their original ATK.

Anyway, read it, review it, the pic's not mine, you know the drill, let's get to spelunking.

BDS, signing off.

* Refixed.

Oooh. Caught my eye. Anywho:

When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; make those targets either gain or lose ATK in multiples of 100 (max. 1000).

Alright; situational ATK manipulation. Fair.

You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose ATK is equal to this card's current ATK +1000. It loses 2000 ATK, it cannot be used as an Xyz Material, and it cannot attack directly.

This one needs a "once per turn" clause on it.

When this face-up card with Xyz Materials leaves the field: Banish all monsters on the field whose current ATK is different from their original ATK.

A slightly convoluted removal to end it.

Overall: This is pretty good. Too good without a "once per turn" clause in it's Summoning effect, as you could just run over your opponent with little trouble. But otherwise, it's fine.

Oooh. Caught my eye. Anywho:

Alright; situational ATK manipulation. Fair.

This one needs a "once per turn" clause on it.

A slightly convoluted removal to end it.

Overall: This is pretty good. Too good without a "once per turn" clause in it's Summoning effect, as you could just run over your opponent with little trouble. But otherwise, it's fine.

Tad confused as to what a monster with 2000 less ATK and no direct attacking capability being Summoned with Jubei can 'run over.' And it's not like they can Xyz into another Jubei either. Unless they're Summoning another way-okay, First of the Dragons and Starve Venom just popped into my mind now, and I see what you mean.

Think I really should make that once a turn? Cause if so, I'm doing this during both player's turns.

Tad confused as to what a monster with 2000 less ATK and no direct attacking capability being Summoned with Jubei can 'run over.'

You could always attack with this and proceed to attack with the Level 7.

Unless they're Summoning another way-okay

Yeah; while you may not be able to Xyz Summon with them, there are other potential plays; even feeding into the cards face-up in your Extra Deck.

Archived