24 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out?

• I am voting for the UK to stay in the EU
    • I am voting for the UK to leave the EU
    • I won't be voting

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the pound has fallen as a result, joys.

True, but I imagine that sentiment is growing amongst the minority parties. Though, let's see how Monday goes before the bells sound 

I would agree. We should wait and see what will happen on Monday.

On another note, Donald Tusk has called for an European Council on April 10th

Round 2 of Indicative Votes started 20 minutes ago. MPs are voting on 4 options: Common Market 2.0, Customs Union, Confirmatory Public Vote, and Parliament Supremacy for NoDeal vs Revoke Vote. Voting ends in 10 minutes.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/uk/live-news/brexit-indicative-votes-monday-gbr-intl/index.html

I also think "No deal" is likely to happen now, and it'll likely increase the odds for another Scottish independence referendum for instance..

The end of the live stream had some considering another day of Indicative Votes, noting that the Customs Union lost by 3 and could be altered a bit to get a majority. I don't know if that'll happen though 

The end of the live stream had some considering another day of Indicative Votes, noting that the Customs Union lost by 3 and could be altered a bit to get a majority. I don't know if that'll happen though 

Corbyn said almost an hour ago that if May can put her deal to the house three times, then the other options should get a third chance as well. I'm not sure if it'll happen either, but yeah. Ken Clarke said his customs union (the plan that lost by 3 votes) did not get a majority because some people’s vote supporters would not back it because they only wanted to back a second referendum. And some MPs would not back it because they wanted common market 2.0, even though they would have been happy with the customs union plan too, he says.

Corbyn said almost an hour ago that if May can put her deal to the house three times, then the other options should get a third chance as well. I'm not sure if it'll happen either, but yeah. Ken Clarke said his customs union (the plan that lost by 3 votes) did not get a majority because some people’s vote supporters would not back it because they only wanted to back a second referendum. And some MPs would not back it because they wanted common market 2.0, even though they would have been happy with the customs union plan too, he says.

Customs Union means you guys still get all the EU regs and need EU approval to negotiate a deal with the US for example right?

What deal is going to be approved in the next 9 days striker?

Whatever May and Corbyn agree upon, if they agree on anything after their talks. Though any deal at this point would need an extension regardless. Now, did you understand the title?

EDIT: Considering the vote for Parliament controlled Indicative Votes Monday failed 310-311 after Bercow had to break the tie, this may be the last option. Though, May's Government may do the votes themselves.

Whatever May and Corbyn agree upon, if they agree on anything after their talks. Though any deal at this point would need an extension regardless. Now, did you understand the title?

Subtext in a lot of articles is that neither side was hopeful that a deal would materialize. The EU has said they won't do another extension. They can't due the MEP elections. 

Context striko, try it 

Subtext in a lot of articles is that neither side was hopeful that a deal would materialize. The EU has said they won't do another extension. They can't due the MEP elections. 

Context striko, try it 

The question was if you read it correctly, not my comprehension. Also, the EU said they wouldn't do another short extension, with any extension needing a clear way forward.

The Washington Post: Britain to take part in European Parliament elections, signaling a Brexit delay.

Headline is somewhat misleading as May is only making preparations for such an event. She requested another short extension, but this prep must be expecting a long one.

The Washington Post: Britain to take part in European Parliament elections, signalling a Brexit delay.

Headline is somewhat misleading as May us only making preparations for such an event. She reaureque another short extension, but this prep must be expecting a long one.

Have you just woke up considering you misspelled "requested?"

But yeah, that headline is misleading as such a request (the end date had been rejected once before) hasn't been granted yet.

Archived