Stardust Advent Spark Dragon (Summon. Safeguard. Smash.)

Black D'Sceptyr

Okay, now I'm POSITIVE this monster's been done before but look at the evolutionary tree here and see if you can't spot the missing link.

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend - HRDA Abyss - HRDA Bane/Belial/whatever - HRDA King Calamity

Stardust Spark Dragon - ??????? - Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon - Stardust Sifr Spark Dragon

Notice it?

Well allow me to relink that chain again. This one's for you, Yuse.

[spoiler=Stardust Advent Spark Dragon]

stardust_advent_spark_dragon_by_bdscepty

LIGHT/Dragon-Type Synchro Effect/Level 9/2800 ATK/2200 DEF

Lore: 1 "Synchron" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
During the end of the turn that this card was Synchro Summoned by using a Synchro Monster as a Material: You can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, make this card's Level equal to that Summoned monster's Level. During either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap or monster effect is activated that would target or destroy a card(s) on the field: You can banish 1 Synchro Monster you control, but return it during the next End Phase; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field (if any). You can only use each effect of "Stardust Advent Spark Dragon" once per turn.

Alright read, review, you know the drill, lets get to that diamond mine!!

BDS, signing off. 

With THIS: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAgDYoML9n8

And remember, the Stealth Series archetype is coming to a cardmaking site near you this FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!

I think it would've been easier if it was Level 10 (you know; Stardust + Formula Synchron).

During the end of the turn that this card was Synchro Summoned by using a Synchro Monster as a Material: You can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, make this card's Level equal to that Summoned monster's Level.

Cute; a way to set up more Synchro Summons.

During either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap or monster effect is activated that would target or destroy 1 card on the field (and no other cards): You can banish 1 monster you control, until the End Phase; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy up to 2 cards on the field. You can only use each effect of "Stardust Advent Spark Dragon" once per turn.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that it only negates the destruction of 1 card; why?

I was trying to fit in with the theme. This card is supposed to be in between the Startdust Spark and Stardust Chronicle Spark categories. Normal Spark's 8 and Chronicle Spark's 10, so this has to be 9.

And if the last effect is bothersome-I should know, I tried to make it shorter) note on the last effect that Advent Spark effect triggers on a effect that targets OR destroys, Someone tries to Breakthrough Skill something of yours? SCREW THEEEEEEEEEEEM.

I was trying to fit in with the theme. This card is supposed to be in between the Startdust Spark and Stardust Chronicle Spark categories. Normal Spark's 8 and Chronicle Spark's 10, so this has to be 9.

So it was meant to be Level 9?

And if the last effect is bothersome-I should know, I tried to make it shorter) note on the last effect that Advent Spark effect triggers on a effect that targets OR destroys, Someone tries to Breakthrough Skill something of yours? SCREW THEEEEEEEEEEEM.

My point being: What if someone activates Dark Hole, Raigeki, Torrential Tribute, or any other form of mass destruction?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived