Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

T C E P - The New TCG Development Program - Phase 1: ALPHA

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

waifu count: 2

• Advanced Members
  • 555 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2016 10:17 AM
  • Alias:SCK
Welcome, my friends, to the T C E P - the Trading Card Entertainment Program. T C E P is a program that was created for 1 propose only - To create new TCG for the world. And now you are looking at our first Phase for this company... the ALPHA Phase. The ALPHA Phase is a period of time we use for creating TCG or laying the foundations for one. We will continue to do the ALPHA Phase until we agree that the current TCG is good enough. Then, we will go on to the next Phase - The BETA Phase, and on which after is the GAMMA Phase. This will continue until we reach the final Phase, the OMEGA Phase. After we have created a TCG, I will place it in a different location and/or in another organisation. Then the cycle will start all over again. So, this is a good club for those who want to release their creative skill or just want help with a TCG or card making. If anyone has any comment or suggestion about this, feel free to ask. Anyone is welcome.

Memebers

The Phases

The letter below Y and U, above B and beside G and J doesn't work.

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,418 posts
    Last Visit Jul 15 2018 07:43 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova
Remember to proof read. The first use of BETA should be ALPHA, and the spoiler tag is broken.

In the actual group, I am interested to help in the creation of new TCGs.

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 555 posts

Remember to proof read. The first use of BETA should be ALPHA, and the spoiler tag is broken.In the actual group, I am interested to help in the creation of new TCGs.

K thx. You've been added. Also, the internet sucked when I was using this so double checks wouldn't be possible. I am planning on waiting for nore people to start joining, so that we can get a good start with the TCG.

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

mr. waifu

mr. waifu

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 555 posts
Bump

Sig

Thx Cauchemar!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users