Post and I'll Give You a Waifu From This Past Season

Chiri Tsukikawa

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

Sakie Satou from Interviews With Monster Girls

H5rWUxT.jpg

No minors for you.

Hate to sound bossy, but doesn't this cross a line?

And no, I don't want a reroll after you went through w/ that. (I had posted for a response before, before you posted the quote, but not anymore)

If you say so. That's what she's called, though.

Also, there are only re-rolls here when you already got your waifu for the season, but since I know what you meant (or I think I do), I won't give you one this time at all (or probably any time, if that's what you want).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so...? Your loss. There are plenty of characters that use the name. Heck, Part-Timer has separate characters named Satan and Lucifer. So what if there's a female version.

In that case (Part-timer) I would consider that crossing the line too. I'm probably more bothered by it than any of you guys. That's one of the reasons why I don't watch any of those things.

If you say so. That's what she's called, though.

Also, there are only re-rolls here when you already got your waifu for the season, but since I know what you meant (or I think I do), I won't give you one this time at all (or probably any time, if that's what you want).

Maybe another time, I will have to think about it. Not sure if I'm bothered enough to skip it forever. I might be though. I/you/we will have to see.

Also what do you mean "she called" it?

In that case (Part-timer) I would consider that crossing the line too. I'm probably more bothered by it than any of you guys. That's one of the reasons why I don't watch any of those things.

Maybe another time, I will have to think about it. Not sure if I'm bothered enough to skip it forever. I might be though. I/you/we will have to see.

Also what do you mean "she called" it?

"she's called"

"she is called"

:526111_key:

It's all good. I suppose there are still quite a lot of people like that, and that's a well and good, but I just think we should be able to have at least a bit of fun with it. Plus, yeah, you can always ask for someone much more normal.

Archived