Dokidoki (Anger Earthenware)-INOV

obligatory "yOU MAKE WATASHi'S KOKeRO go DOKI-DOKI DESo"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I love this. Rocks totally need this kind of speed. You can even Special Summon something like.............m o r p h i n g j a r : ^ )

Yeah, it should definitely be a tuner. I wonder if you could use it in Gorgonics because it's also a level 3.

obligatory "yOU MAKE WATASHi'S KOKeRO go DOKI-DOKI DESo"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I love this. Rocks totally need this kind of speed. You can even Special Summon something like.............m o r p h i n g j a r : ^ )

Yeah, it should definitely be a tuner. I wonder if you could use it in Gorgonics because it's also a level 3.

Honey this thing is lvl 2. If it were lvl 3 magnets and tramid would be all over this thing. If it were a tuner, it would also be nice, but it's not, so we cry and pray for a rock-tuner

A lot of "ifs" here; bottom line: It's not a Tuner monster. Although cute, it's just pack filler.

Can someone explain to me why Konami seemingly refuses to make good cards sometimes and deliberately makes card filler instead? It just comes as a pain in the **** on the recieving end.

I mean the card is a bonkers enabler.  It's just it has nothing good to enable currently.  Eventually, hopefully, at some point there WILL be something good to enable, and at that time this card will be kinda insane.

Guest BGMCANN0N

This guy is actually tempting me to make an Enraged Muka Muka OTK idea with Metalfoes and a few other techs to replenish hand advantage like Supply Squad/ Thunder Dragon/ and the Phantom Bounzer engine. Not the greatest idea, but it is something for this guy to get out. :P

I mean the Rock-Type card pool is okay, but nothing that would leave a lasting impression for those who would care to glance at it. At the very least this guy offers consistency to some more obscure things like the Rock-Type Sphinx's, Muka Muka's, some interesting Rock-Type FLIP monsters (Absorbing Jar, Dummy Golem, etc).,

It could also opt for some Rank 2 plays with some of the Normal Monsters (Haniwa, and Pot of Trick) and potentially Set up plays with Tri Wight for more Rank 2's in the future.

In all I like it... It seems like something for the more adventurous player to scour all the interesting possibilities with a limited card pool.

Can someone explain to me why Konami seemingly refuses to make good cards sometimes and deliberately makes card filler instead? It just comes as a pain in the **** on the recieving end.

Well, they do have to meet a deadline, so while many Booster Packs will feature new archetypes, support, or staples, they will make other cards to fill in the gaps.

Well, they do have to meet a deadline, so while many Booster Packs will feature new archetypes, support, or staples, they will make other cards to fill in the gaps.

i mean other card game companies do the same with far less filler for sets that are 25% larger, so...

Archived