Yes, I plan on making these a part of the Entity archetype, the Lovecraft based entities. I also plan on adding a few Lovecraftian objects and a few world ending Lovecraft monsters. So anyway, the Great Entities are known as the weak Lovecraftian gods of Earth, or The Great Ones, and they rule the Dreamlands, so they're going to be powerful monsters, but with limits. Also, since The Great Ones are protected by Nyarlathotep, the monsters will support Outer Entity Nyarla in a way. Keep in mind not much is known about The Great Ones and I'm relying on wikipedia for who they are. Plus, this sub-archetype is to add consistency to the deck.

Great Entity Zoka

lvl4/light/fairy/effect/1700ATK/1700DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, you can special summon one "Great Entity" monster from your deck, hand, or graveyard, and if you do, destroy one monster your opponent controls and send it to the graveyard ignoring its effects. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Zoka" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Narthath

lvl4/fire/warrior/effect/1600ATK/1600DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned while you have no card in your field spell zone, you can place one "Dreamland" in your field zone, and it can't be targeted by card effects. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Narthath" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Amash

lvl4/light/rock/effect/1300ATK/1300DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, special summon one "Great Entity" monster from your deck, and if you do, its effects are negated, treat that monster as a tuner monster and make both that monster and this monster become level 2. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Amash" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Kranos

lvl4/water/aqua/effect/1400ATK/1400DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, special summon one "Great Entity" monster from your deck, but it can't activate its effects. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Kranos" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Obon

lvl4/wind/plant/effect/1100ATK/1100DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, you can tribute this card and one "Great Entity" Monster your control, fusion summon one level 4 "Elder Entity" monster. You can only use this effect of "Great Entity Obon" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Karak

lvl4/earth/fiend/effect/1200ATK/1200DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, add one "Forbidden" spell or trap card (except forbidden dress, forbidden chalice, forbidden lance, and forbidden scripture) from your deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Karak" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Great Entity Agaryon

lvl4/dark/reptile/effect/1500ATK/1500DEF

This Monster is always treated as a fusion, synchro, and xyz monster. When this monster is summoned, send one "Great One" monster from your deck to your graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Great Entity Agaryon" once per turn. You can attach this card to one face-up "Outer Entity Nyarla" you control from your hand as an xyz material.

Forbidden Call

Spell

Special summon 3 level/rank 4 "Entity" monsters from your extra deck (one fusion, one synchro, and one xyz). Their effects are negated and destroy them during the end phase. Treat the synchro monster as a tuner monster, and the xyz monster as a level 4 monster. Then, synchro summon one "Old Entity Chthulu" from your extra deck. You can only activate "Forbidden Call" once per duel.

Forbidden Pendant

Spell/Continuous

Any monster destroyed by an "Entity" monster by battle is sent to the graveyard. When an "Entity" monster you control destroys a monster by battle, that monster gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK. If this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters affected by this card.

Forbidden Key

Spell

Discard one monster to add one "Great Entity" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand. During your turn, except the turn this card is sent to the graveyard, special summon one "Elder Entity", one "Old Entity", or one "Outer Entity" from your graveyard. You can only activate one "Forbidden Key" effect per turn and only once that turn

Forbidden Gates

Spell/Continuous

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a "Great Entity" monster is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the graveyard, special summon one "Great Entity" monster from your deck.

Forbidden Tomb of the Entities

Trap/Continuous

While you control an "Entity" monster, your opponent can't tribute monsters or activate their effects. You can normal summon one "Great Entity" monster in addition to your normal summon. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Forbidden Revelations

Trap/Continuous

If you don't control an "Entity" monster, destroy this card. All face-up "Forbidden" spells and traps cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effects. This card can only be destroyed by its own effect.

Old Entity Chthulu

lvl12/water/dragon/synchro/effect/3000ATK/3000/DEF

1 tuner/2 or more non-tuner extra deck monsters

When this monster is summoned, shuffle all cards your opponent controls back into their deck. You can only use this effect of "Old Entity Chthulu" once per turn. Once per turn, you can negate the effects of your opponent's monsters until your next standby phase.

I understand that these cards are a little powerful, but need I remind you of the archetypes already in the game. I think we all know the near invincible archetype known as the Majespecters, as well as the overwhelming support of the Dark Magician, not to mention  ABC Dragon and the new union monsters, and the rulers of all monsters known as the Monarchs. This support is in response to the overpowered archetypes, and I've done my best to limit the power of the support cards and make them fair. Let me know if you have any ideas to add on or fix the support I've come up with. Please and thank you. I'll be posting a fusion monster on the list once I find a Lovecraftian Elder Deity that can destroy the world.

wait what. it’s a fusion synchro and xyz all at the same time.

so if you use Overlay Regen on it, then it’ll get an Xyz Material. Or if you use De-Fusion on it, what happens?
I see what you’re going for, but even so, it’s weird. You could say that it could be treated as those things for a Fusion Summon or something, in which case that would make sense.
As far as the card is concerned, it’s a 1-card Xyz Summon with another mat from anywhere that destroys monsters without targeting and negates their effects. There is literally no downside to this card. Its ATK/DEF are both high, too, despite its strong effect. Not to mention you can just Special Summon another one of itself (which might miss timing, but could just be a +3 if you said “if”). It definitely needs a restriction. 

Narthath probably helps out a lot, but considering I haven’t seen the Field Spell, it’s hard to say. With 3 Terraforming 3 Field Spell, I don’t know how much you really need the card. Nevertheless, it is another Level 4 body to compensate for any lack of field presence. It also keeps the field spell from getting targeted, which usually prevents it from being destroyed.

Amash seems directly outclassed by Zoka, since it negates the effects of the monster summoned. This way, even if it would miss timing, it may be a subpar option. It also doesn’t summon from as many places as Zoka, which doesn’t help much either. Its ATK and DEF are even lower, not to mention there’s no removal. I’d run 1 at most.

Kranos is literally the same as Zoka and Amash with hardly any variation. That’s kind of lazy to me, since the Deck will probably just end up doing the same thing every turn: Make Norden, make Ntss, make some other stuff. I’d give it a different effect. Special Summons from the Deck are pretty much always great.
Oh, actually, the one advantage this card has is that it doesn’t cause your monsters to miss timing on their effects…….although they can’t be activated.

Obon would be nice if it didn’t miss timing. Its ATK and DEF are also pretty low, which makes it have little utility outside of its effect. Since it doesn’t net you anything out of Normal Summoning it, there’s not much you can do with it unless you have enough field presence already.

As for Karak, I worry that Konami will just release another Forbidden card and you can search that with his effect. Other than that, he’s your only S/T searcher, although that’s better than nothing. It doesn’t seem to need any changes outside of the questionable being treated as a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster.
Oh, yeah, and it searches out your 1-card Cthulhu, so that’s a thing.

Agaryon is mostly pointless, except maybe if you were to make Norden. Nothing summons from the Graveyard outside of Norden (that I’m aware), so until you start looping, it’ll be 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

For Call, I’m going to try and be as nice as possible.
So apparently, it’s definitely okay to have a 1-card pseudo-quasar that shuffles everything your opponent controls into the Deck, leaving them 100% helpless. there’s Solemn Warning and stuff, I guess, but…shuffling everything your opponent controls into their Deck and getting a 3000/3000 body without Normal Summoning all with one card using monsters from your extra deck that can go in any Deck concerns me. 
By the way, Majespecters aren’t very good. They’re not even close to invincible. Dark Magician is also very rogue. Cthulhu makes ABC look like Thousand-Eyes Idol. Monarchs are very prominent, yes, but I don’t think they’re the rulers of all monarchs. If you wanted to respond to overpowered archetypes, you shouldn’t support a Deck that can be used in overpowered Archetypes. If you want invincible, then take a look at Kozmo; Protected floaters who tag out, have non-targeting removal, and can be recycled. Not to mention Burning Abyss has easy damage, stall tactics, removal, and even a towers-like boss in Ultimate Falcon (farfa + Malebranche > Fortune Tune > Cattle Call > Farfa target Ultimate Falcon > Ultimate Falcon comes back on end phase). So, to say the least, this card doesn’t help your Deck; instead, it gives all Decks access to an extremely powerful monster with a single card before you Normal Summon. You can bait backrow or CDI, or if your opponent doesn’t have any responses, they can pretty much just rest in peace.

what is forbidden pendant even supposed to do. I mean, I guess it’s nice to counteract Macro or Fissure, but against pretty much all decks, you wouldn’t want that. Also, while those cards aren’t on the field, it’s pointless. Cards destroyed by battle will go to the Graveyard anyway. It’s nice to increase ATK, but it may not be worth a whole card just to do that, especially when your monsters get destroyed if they just Twin Twisters.

So now you can search out Karak, activate Monkeyboard, search and activate Lizardraw, Pendulum Summon Karak, use its effect to search for Call, use Call to get out Cthulhu, shuffle your opponent’s field into their Deck, draw a card off of Lizardraw, and you still have a Normal Summon with 4-5 cards in your hand, a 3k beater, and no cards on your opponent’s side of the field. Also, how does the second effect work? If it’s a once per turn while in grave, you’re bonkers. 

Forbidden Gates has a nice once per turn on it, but, again, I’m wondering how much you can get off of this, since you could always crash into an opponent’s monster and use this, bring out another monster, make Norden, et cetera. Searchable by Watch Dog.

………….so how do you make a card that single-handedly prevents meta from happening? This is how. Basically “Your opponent can’t use Monarchs, Kaiju, Kozmo, Burning Abyss, Graydle, Dracopal, or Blue-Eyes until they draw Backrow hit or Raigeki, and then you can Special Summon something with Gates again so they still can’t play Yugioh.” Considering this card lets you lock down all meta plays by itself just renders it unrealistic. If I were to guess, you probably lost using your favorite Deck to a meta Deck you didn’t side against/know how to fight, got salty, and made this Deck to prevent your opponent from playing Yugioh. 

Don’t get me started on revelations. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

To put it bluntly, this Deck is very flawed. It doesn't have anything that sets it apart from any swarm Deck, with no alternate goal outside of spamming Norden and Ntss and locking your opponent with floaters who are protected by your cards and who protect your cards, not to mention the cards were blatantly designed with the intent of pissing off meta players.

Here, maybe this video will be a little insightful.

To say the least, while I see what you were going for, the Deck seems very Mary-Sue-ish. Considering the Entities were made to be in other Decks, I feel like to give them their own deck would be kind of weird. 

Basically, don't make salt cards. Every Deck has to have a weakness, a gimmick, a strategy, or a playstyle. Just because Konami makes sheet cards sometimes doesn't mean we get to; in fact, the only reason this place exists is because, sometimes, Konami makes sheet cards, and we're experimenting with how to not make sheet cards.

That was a little heated.

wait what. it’s a fusion synchro and xyz all at the same time.

so if you use Overlay Regen on it, then it’ll get an Xyz Material. Or if you use De-Fusion on it, what happens?
I see what you’re going for, but even so, it’s weird. You could say that it could be treated as those things for a Fusion Summon or something, in which case that would make sense.
As far as the card is concerned, it’s a 1-card Xyz Summon with another mat from anywhere that destroys monsters without targeting and negates their effects. There is literally no downside to this card. Its ATK/DEF are both high, too, despite its strong effect. Not to mention you can just Special Summon another one of itself (which might miss timing, but could just be a +3 if you said “if”). It definitely needs a restriction. 

Narthath probably helps out a lot, but considering I haven’t seen the Field Spell, it’s hard to say. With 3 Terraforming 3 Field Spell, I don’t know how much you really need the card. Nevertheless, it is another Level 4 body to compensate for any lack of field presence. It also keeps the field spell from getting targeted, which usually prevents it from being destroyed.

Amash seems directly outclassed by Zoka, since it negates the effects of the monster summoned. This way, even if it would miss timing, it may be a subpar option. It also doesn’t summon from as many places as Zoka, which doesn’t help much either. Its ATK and DEF are even lower, not to mention there’s no removal. I’d run 1 at most.

Kranos is literally the same as Zoka and Amash with hardly any variation. That’s kind of lazy to me, since the Deck will probably just end up doing the same thing every turn: Make Norden, make Ntss, make some other stuff. I’d give it a different effect. Special Summons from the Deck are pretty much always great.
Oh, actually, the one advantage this card has is that it doesn’t cause your monsters to miss timing on their effects…….although they can’t be activated.

Obon would be nice if it didn’t miss timing. Its ATK and DEF are also pretty low, which makes it have little utility outside of its effect. Since it doesn’t net you anything out of Normal Summoning it, there’s not much you can do with it unless you have enough field presence already.

As for Karak, I worry that Konami will just release another Forbidden card and you can search that with his effect. Other than that, he’s your only S/T searcher, although that’s better than nothing. It doesn’t seem to need any changes outside of the questionable being treated as a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster.
Oh, yeah, and it searches out your 1-card Cthulhu, so that’s a thing.

Agaryon is mostly pointless, except maybe if you were to make Norden. Nothing summons from the Graveyard outside of Norden (that I’m aware), so until you start looping, it’ll be 

For Call, I’m going to try and be as nice as possible.
So apparently, it’s definitely okay to have a 1-card pseudo-quasar that shuffles everything your opponent controls into the Deck, leaving them 100% helpless. there’s Solemn Warning and stuff, I guess, but…shuffling everything your opponent controls into their Deck and getting a 3000/3000 body without Normal Summoning all with one card using monsters from your extra deck that can go in any Deck concerns me. 
By the way, Majespecters aren’t very good. They’re not even close to invincible. Dark Magician is also very rogue. Cthulhu makes ABC look like Thousand-Eyes Idol. Monarchs are very prominent, yes, but I don’t think they’re the rulers of all monarchs. If you wanted to respond to overpowered archetypes, you shouldn’t support a Deck that can be used in overpowered Archetypes. If you want invincible, then take a look at Kozmo; Protected floaters who tag out, have non-targeting removal, and can be recycled. Not to mention Burning Abyss has easy damage, stall tactics, removal, and even a towers-like boss in Ultimate Falcon (farfa + Malebranche > Fortune Tune > Cattle Call > Farfa target Ultimate Falcon > Ultimate Falcon comes back on end phase). So, to say the least, this card doesn’t help your Deck; instead, it gives all Decks access to an extremely powerful monster with a single card before you Normal Summon. You can bait backrow or CDI, or if your opponent doesn’t have any responses, they can pretty much just rest in peace.

what is forbidden pendant even supposed to do. I mean, I guess it’s nice to counteract Macro or Fissure, but against pretty much all decks, you wouldn’t want that. Also, while those cards aren’t on the field, it’s pointless. Cards destroyed by battle will go to the Graveyard anyway. It’s nice to increase ATK, but it may not be worth a whole card just to do that, especially when your monsters get destroyed if they just Twin Twisters.

So now you can search out Karak, activate Monkeyboard, search and activate Lizardraw, Pendulum Summon Karak, use its effect to search for Call, use Call to get out Cthulhu, shuffle your opponent’s field into their Deck, draw a card off of Lizardraw, and you still have a Normal Summon with 4-5 cards in your hand, a 3k beater, and no cards on your opponent’s side of the field. Also, how does the second effect work? If it’s a once per turn while in grave, you’re bonkers. 

Forbidden Gates has a nice once per turn on it, but, again, I’m wondering how much you can get off of this, since you could always crash into an opponent’s monster and use this, bring out another monster, make Norden, et cetera. Searchable by Watch Dog.

………….so how do you make a card that single-handedly prevents meta from happening? This is how. Basically “Your opponent can’t use Monarchs, Kaiju, Kozmo, Burning Abyss, Graydle, Dracopal, or Blue-Eyes until they draw Backrow hit or Raigeki, and then you can Special Summon something with Gates again so they still can’t play Yugioh.” Considering this card lets you lock down all meta plays by itself just renders it unrealistic. If I were to guess, you probably lost using your favorite Deck to a meta Deck you didn’t side against/know how to fight, got salty, and made this Deck to prevent your opponent from playing Yugioh. 

Don’t get me started on revelations. 

To put it bluntly, this Deck is very flawed. It doesn't have anything that sets it apart from any swarm Deck, with no alternate goal outside of spamming Norden and Ntss and locking your opponent with floaters who are protected by your cards and who protect your cards, not to mention the cards were blatantly designed with the intent of pissing off meta players.

Here, maybe this video will be a little insightful.

To say the least, while I see what you were going for, the Deck seems very Mary-Sue-ish. Considering the Entities were made to be in other Decks, I feel like to give them their own deck would be kind of weird. 

Basically, don't make salt cards. Every Deck has to have a weakness, a gimmick, a strategy, or a playstyle. Just because Konami makes s*** cards sometimes doesn't mean we get to; in fact, the only reason this place exists is because, sometimes, Konami makes s*** cards, and we're experimenting with how to not make s*** cards.

That was a little heated.

Alright then, I will fix this. I never meant for this to be too powerful. My bad, I never considered all this. Thanks for being honest. I'll work on the problems tomorrow because it's getting late here. Again, thanks for being honest.

Archived