D'Sceptyr's Daily 2 (Gladiator Beast Support #1)

Black D'Sceptyr

Welcome back to D'Sceptyr's Daily 2, where the cards are awesome and the artwork in the center of 'em don't matter! (Cause they're not mine. Savvy?)

I kid though- without 'em, though, I'd be a total loss, much like the world's fastest Yugo.

Anyways, today-and tomorrow and Saturday-I'm taking things to a different Gear. Here in DSD2, we're going to have a 6 card tribute to the Gladiator Beasts. First up is a new Spell and Trap Card, followed by 2 Pendulum Monsters and their relation to the ancient line of gladiators the others are. And finally, on Saturday, we'll have two Fusions to cap it all off!

This is all to combine into a fitting tribute to one of the most versatile Archetypes in Yu-Gi-Oh! (not because I own them that's crazytalk who''d say such a stupid thing)

Let's begin.  

[spoiler=Gladiator Beast's Battle Belt]

gladiator_beast_s_battle_belt_by_bdscept

Equip Spell Card

Lore: If you control no monsters: Reveal 1 other "Gladiator Beast" Spell/Trap Card in your hand, then target 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it and equip it with this card, also treat it as if was Special Summoned by a "Gladiator Beast" monster's effect. If this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster. When the equipped monster is returned to the Deck, and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Gladiator Beast's Battle Belt" once per turn.

[spoiler=Unrelenting Gladiator Beast]

unrelenting_gladiator_beast_by_bdsceptyr

Continuous Trap Card

Lore: When a "Gladiator Beast" Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can activate this effect; you take no further damage this turn. While you control a "Gladiator Beast" monster, monsters on the field cannot be Tributed or leave the field, except by being destroyed by battle or by card effects, also their effects that would prevent them from being destroyed by battle or by card effects cannot be applied. 2 of your Spell/Trap Card Zones cannot be used.

Read, review, you know the drill, let's get to spelunking.

And more's on the way in the next 2 days! (hey that rhymed someone get me on the Voice or something)

BDS, signing off.

Archived