I just worked my ass off at work for the past month to get enough money to get a car. Now, I get to go back to part time and do nothing basically. Get my new car on Wednesday.BLURP

>new car

Sorry mate, I'll take a used car. There isn't any interesting jobs here in rural Oregon I can do that pay that much. Tried getting a job at a game store a couple years ago, but I didn't get it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>new car

Sorry mate, I'll take a used car. There isn't any interesting jobs here in rural Oregon I can do that pay that much. Tried getting a job at a game store a couple years ago, but I didn't get it.

2016 Nissa Versa.

I'll take the new car since it is what my parents are telling me to go with. I currently work at Kay Jewelers as a sales rep. Only started in May.

pretty sure #smear4mod2k16 is the real perfect world here.

I got a car for 3.7k earlier this year, pretty happy with it. Although it failed inspection and I have to pay another 1.3k to get it fixed :'( all this on a mcdonalds wage lmfao. I need a new job kiddies.

2016 Nissa Versa.

I'll take the new car since it is what my parents are telling me to go with. I currently work at Kay Jewelers as a sales rep. Only started in May.

Yea, I don't like trying to sell things to people. Door to door sales for high school fundraisers? No thank you. Sell credit cards at Walmart? Nah, I'll just scan stuff and be done with it. At least at a game store I'd be interested in what I was doing. Family is looking for a 2010 or newer used SUV for me. Plan is to get an auto loan and help improve my credit.

pretty sure #smear4mod2k16 is the real perfect world here.

I got a car for 3.7k earlier this year, pretty happy with it. Although it failed inspection and I have to pay another 1.3k to get it fixed :'( all this on a mcdonalds wage lmfao. I need a new job kiddies.

yoooo they dont even sell Mt. Dew a McDs. How can you stand that sheet? I going to be paying off my car, but I needed the money for a down payment and insurance first month. checkmate. Auto loan is dope for me.

Yea, I don't like trying to sell things to people. Door to door sales for high school fundraisers? No thank you. Sell credit cards at Walmart? Nah, I'll just scan stuff and be done with it. At least at a game store I'd be interested in what I was doing. Family is looking for a 2010 or newer used SUV for me. Plan is to get an auto loan and help improve my credit.

Boo, I do pick-up. Selling is easy gas money. You just have to know how to do things and get some numbers, sales numbers instead of funk numbers. It all works out in the end. I love the people I work with and I love the fact that I get to flirt with people to get sheet done.

yoooo they dont even sell Mt. Dew a McDs. How can you stand that sheet? I going to be paying off my car, but I needed the money for a down payment and insurance first month. checkmate. Auto loan is dope for me.

Boo, I do pick-up. Selling is easy gas money. You just have to know how to do things and get some numbers, sales numbers instead of funk numbers. It all works out in the end. I love the people I work with and I love the fact that I get to flirt with people to get sheet done.

I don't like being pressured to sell something to someone that may not want it. And considering my people skills aren't that good, I don't think I would survive. >>

All summer should be any evening. After that, can't exactly promise anything besides maybe weekends, but there should be some times apart from that.

That's about my situation for me. Once school starts, weekends are best. Though, it depends on what my work schedule is. >>

Same but this is last week of school here, so saturday or next week...

2AM in the morning. PT.

That's alrignt for me it's 5 pm here.

Archived