Treatoad (910)

one of the most interesting parts of this guy is that he doesn't need material to negate anything, so if you can constantly keep reviving your treatoads from the graveyard you're going to get a lot of negation power, and floating power

Soul charge for 3 copies once your run out of them ? ... sounds hilarious and definitely worth it.

their problem has always been their lacklustre xyz pool amongst other things so this is great :D

Agreed, the only decent choice was sky calvary ... and phoenix for damage, herald for recycling lancer, cat shark for cute purposes (now more useful considering 4.4k treatoad and number 96 for cute purposes, so mostly support cards, however nothing you could realisticly rely on ... except for cavalry, however removal during your turn is not a game plan due to the delay of 1 turn.

A funny thing to note is that this majorly supports sea lancer, considering it protects it and recycles it, so it even supports the decks earlier boss, which is very interesting ... goodbye herald ... it was fun while it lasted, however your services are no longer needed.

Edit: Tri-Wight for 2 crabs and something else into this in chemical beasts sounds like a decent play.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great support, but hasn't Konami been cutting a lot of corners lately with the new support in terms of variance and creativity? They've literally run out of ideas and just stamped "negate" into specific archetypes.

Makes me not want the legacy support if it's just crude stuff like this, honestly. 

This is a great support, but hasn't Konami been cutting a lot of corners lately with the new support in terms of variance and creativity? They've literally run out of ideas and just stamped "negate" into specific archetypes.

Makes me not want the legacy support if it's just crude stuff like this, honestly.

Well this one is kind of fitting and adds exactly what frogs lack in terms of power (all 3 effects), as for the alien support ... it also adds exactly what they need, they are honestly not looking that much like copy and paste *remembers the new yang zing trap* like they needed that kind of ... I am getting of track ... I have to agree the amount of omni negation is boring, however I forgive it in this case as this card fits frogs ... Though I have to admit I still hope for an e-call like card which can add swap from the deck, so the deck would be consistent enough.

I do like that the second effect doesn't require Xyz materials (Probs would've been more tame if it did though), and it's a decent Rank 2 option for Frogs given that a few Rank 2s aren't that great.

if swap frog is not in the next ots pack as a super imma cry

I would very much like to see that happen tbph.

Whoever anticipated frog support because of Swap Frog reprint, here you go.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Not to mention this guy is amazing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!? Holy sheet. 2200 on top of negating everything. Easily summoned via Frogs, can be used with some other stuff most likely, and speeds up the Deck beautifully. 

I love it. I really do. This is a great time to break out the old frog stuff I've been keeping around.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Oh, right, burgs. That slipped my mind.

RIP Korea.

Do you even bother to read before posting? You said Frog would brick so I suggested a different idea that wouldn't have bricking with frog

And now that you mention it, swap frog means that hand bricking isn't gonna be a thing lol

Brilliant Fusion isn't really a better option than Des Frog; you're just replacing something that bricks with something else that bricks.

Brilliant Fusion isn't really a better option than Des Frog; you're just replacing something that bricks with something else that bricks.

Well Des Frog wouldn't brick most likely due to Swap, and I'm still not sure why you were still criticizing me for Frog when I was talking about BriFu

But Semantics, carry on 

Well Des Frog wouldn't brick most likely due to Swap, and I'm still not sure why you were still criticizing me for Frog when I was talking about BriFu

But Semantics, carry on

I understand that you want to Summon (or at least open up the possibility of Summoning) Ultimaya in a Frog Deck; whether with Brilliant Fusion or Des Frog. But it's just not worth the effort or risk of bricking in a Frog Deck.

I understand that you want to Summon (or at least open up the possibility of Summoning) Ultimaya in a Frog Deck; whether with Brilliant Fusion or Des Frog. But it's just not worth the effort or risk of bricking in a Frog Deck.

You're not gonna brick with des-frog though...cause of swap frog

I'm not sure how much clearer I can say that

Archived