Treatoad (910)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still more likely than Shaddolls getting one construct back

Speaking of ribbit, just had a guy play Rescue Rabbit to summon multiple of this f***er

Neadless to say, I'm salty af after losing to f***ing Frog the Jam

> Excludes Frog the Jam from effect

> Can still be used for mats.

Too powerful mane : ^).

On a side (and more serious) note, I'm somewhat hating the turbo decks that people are making for this. Ok not even somewhat, I DO hate it.

> Excludes Frog the Jam from effect

> Can still be used for mats.

Too powerful mane : ^).

On a side (and more serious) note, I'm somewhat hating the turbo decks that people are making for this. Ok not even somewhat, I DO hate it.

YGO is coming like this a lot recently. Basically all the OCG meta deck have a t1 lock field that are a pain to crack

The only difference is these guys float even if you Kaiju it

YGO is coming like this a lot recently. Basically all the OCG meta deck have a t1 lock field that are a pain to crack

The only difference is these guys float even if you Kaiju it

I heard you wanted Salt with that Toad?

tbh Turbo decks that focus on it have an issue playing through an established board relative to other decks so that's a consolation.

K but this thing is still r2nk only, and it butts out one of the better r2nk decks (babycoons) and makes the other prime r2nk deck gimmicky in order to use it (burgs). Making this with vanillas is also kinda hard cause rabbit is limited TCG side and normals are a jabroni to try and field effectively. 

K but this thing is still r2nk only, and it butts out one of the better r2nk decks (babycoons) and makes the other prime r2nk deck gimmicky in order to use it (burgs). Making this with vanillas is also kinda hard cause rabbit is limited TCG side and normals are a b**** to try and field effectively. 

Do you even Bahamut Shark?

I heard you wanted Salt with that Toad?

tbh Turbo decks that focus on it have an issue playing through an established board relative to other decks so that's a consolation.

Well between Crumble and Sentry you can manage. Also throw in stuff like monarchs and and ladd @ the deck is set

Or Fishborgs for Synchros

Except it's not. You can only summon one infinity a turn. And Infinity getting removed doesn't float. Also infinity doesn't make room for another infinity. This is cancer making cancer

except Treatoad turbo wouldn't answer established boards in any way and Turbo variants in general are frail as hell and doesn't have sufficient back ups to be a threat if you can get over the initial board

as i mentioned, I'm talking about turbos which was the topic of discussion earlier.

Card's still cancer and summoning 3 of these in the same turn is pretty much cancerous too. It's just that decks specifically built to spam this seems like they won't have much threat in the big picture in the long run.

Which still makes the card and those decks cancer.

except Treatoad turbo wouldn't answer established boards in any way and Turbo variants in general are frail as hell and doesn't have sufficient back ups to be a threat if you can get over the initial board

as i mentioned, I'm talking about turbos which was the topic of discussion earlier.

Card's still cancer and summoning 3 of these in the same turn is pretty much cancerous too. It's just that decks specifically built to spam this seems like they won't have much threat in the big picture in the long run.

Which still makes the card and those decks cancer.

Well *maybe*

Idk if you remember a deck called Formula Monarchs? The Rabbit deck I played against managed to cough out multiple of Toad, but you can just as easily throw in fishborgs and a decent engine or even just make Frog-Narchs to access the extra in order to go for removal.

The deck's not frail Nai, that much I'm confident off. The only think that bought me time was going 1st and Winda'ing which can be expanded to going 1st and ss locking. At which point you can just throw in a basic Narch engine to make it work out fine

ooh formula narchs was fun though it's sad blaster is dead and the new 'borgs doesn't have its versatility

I'd rather go with usual Frognarch or Lancer Frogs (which is still frognarch offshoot i guess) rather than rabbits still for Treatoad. Monarch and handtraps already put quite a strain to the deck and adding triple rabbit triple jam (is there even a secondary viable rabbit target for toad?) just clutters the deck with a lot more potential blank cards, which doesn't help the issue i referred.

I think though, the main thing with not using rabbit is reaching multiple toads opening would be pretty hard since no way to quick detach is kind of a pain.

Might honestly need to test out the different ways to spam this in frogs, although I'm still not convinced of its stability just yet.

Although, really, first turn triple toad might as well be a wincon.

The "power ceiling" of Treatoad Bahamut deck caps at double Bahamut Shark, which means you have to draw Instant Fusion. There's cute stuff like Xyz Remora (which encourages you to drop an additional Spider Shark as fodder). Since your win-con is dependent on drawing Instant, its safe to assume you'll be dropping just a single Bahamut  + Treatoad most games where the only outlier is setting multiple Strikes.

Re: Established boards, you definitely have to trade a Bahamut play to make something as simple as Lightning, however anything under 3100 can be beat with Dweller boosts, though Bahamut's restriction can be awkward. Frog Treatoad doesn't really have that issue because Cat Shark.

Theres not really an insanely good WATER monster add off Treatoad tributing itself outside of Doublefin Shark and Greydle Slime Jr

Archived