Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Chosen [IC/PG-16]

Action Adventure Fantasy A CowCow RP

• Please log in to reply
675 replies to this topic

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,310 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:43 AM
  • Alias:Nai

It seemed that this time they were successful. The sand stopped, but it soon followed by yet another drop far down below. The next thing Anis knew was that she was finding herself buried beneath the sands, but thankfully it was not deep and she managed to get out of the pile without being crushed by the sands or getting her bones breaking due to the fall. A cavern revealed itself to the group not far away, and they made they way through it. Gilly led the group as they continued, with the rest being quite cautious on what they might find around the way.

And, at the end of it, they saw Keres. Surrounded by strange stone structures, she was sitting still, but looking very much alive. However, something felt off. Reinaan seemed to feel that too as he instructed the rest to approach the Water Chosen slowly. But rather than following them, Anis chose to stand still and prepare her bow.

"I'll stay in the back. Whatever brought Keres here, they must be still somewhere, lying in the dark. I can't shake the feeling that this might be a trap somehow."

Posted Image

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 729 posts
    Last Visit Sep 15 2018 11:29 PM

"Might be?" Lindow scoffed before shaking off the last bit of sand that had filled his robes after digging himself out of the heap a few moments earlier. "She's not dead, and she hasn't left that spot either..."

Shifting his robes to the side to reveal the hilts of his blades, Lindow took a took a step towards Keres whilst glancing around the room once more. "It's a trap. A painfully obvious one at that..." The witch hunter sighed and glanced back to his allies before resting his hand on the Bandit's Cleaver.

"Hang back." His gaze fell on the Chosen of Fire for a moment before shifting over to Keres once more. "Be ready to cover me. I'll retrieve her myself... " Taking another step forward, Lindow extended his free hand towards Keres before calling out to her.

"Just where might you captor be, little Keres? I'd quite like to thank them for dragging us down here..."

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,374 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:46 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

"but well, I was chosen for this. And I want to succeed on this. So, I hope we can."

"Ha, yeah, lotta people hope that." Damien said. "I don't know if you realize this but there's a lot of people who think that things will...get better once you Chosen take the stage. It's kind of funny thinking about how normal you all are. I suppose the Spirits have their reasons though." He put his hand on the sheath of his sword and let out a sigh. "Would be nice to see something good in this world again." He muttered before laughing to himself and smirking at Ryia. "So thinking about trying to get extra close with any of them?"

As the group entered the cavern Reinaan would be the first to notice something. The torch that he had lit on the way here shouldn't have been visible easily due to the distance and direction they traveled. But the light was still quite bright down the path he was watching.

He would soon see why. The flames had went from the torch and somehow had traveled along the walls towards the other torches along the way, lightning them up despite how damp they were. Soon it reached the cavern and lit around in a circle around the entire thing, heading back down the hallway on the other side of the wall.

"Mute Girl! We're here to rescue you and save the day!"

"Just where might you captor be, little Keres? I'd quite like to thank them for dragging us down here..."

Keres looked at them in confusion. They came here just to make sure she was safe? Why? She supposed there were many reasons that it could be. Just like there were many reasons for these eggs that were around her. As for her captor... "I haven't seen anyone, anything, until you." She responded. But that would change rather quickly.

The light that now surrounded the cavern revealed what was hidden in the edges of the room. It also shed some light on the nest which Keres sat. In it, along with the eggs, were piles and piles of bones. And around the edges of the room...stone statues. Of various races in various poses with various expressions of pain and fear.

"Something's wrong" She called out in a raspy voice, though it seemed the ones not named Gilly already figured it out.

They all would hear it then. A slithering noise. A hissing. Rocks falling to the side...And then a creature burst through a crumbling section of the wall to the side.

BGM

The thing that emerged was just human enough to make it even more horrifying. A vaguely humanoid, if scaly, upper body that stretched six feet from the floor was attached to over twenty feet of snake tail. The creature had blue scales and had unusual black markings, seemingly some ritualistic painting, all over. Its face was almost that of a woman's but flatter and with a pair of glowing yellow eyes. When it saw the group its jaw unhinged and it hissed, showing its forked tongue and sharp fangs. Even stranger still was the creature's "hair" which was, in fact, a mass of snakes undulating and swaying as the creature slithered closer to the group.

Keres froze up as she stared at the thing. She placed a hand on the wound she had suffered earlier. The one she noticed when she woke up. The one that reminded her of...a snake bite.

"Venomous snakes." Keres warned the group. She still couldn't feel her legs much when she tried to stand and, as she tried to muster the energy for a spell, found that it was in vain. Whatever venom this thing had pumped into her had yet to leave her system. If one of them suffered a bite now...

"Sssssoooooo." The creature spoke. Her voice sounding like a whisper which somehow made it to all their ears. Not only did it reach their ears but it also echoed in their heads. "You wissssh to take my babiesss food? They're ssssoooo hungry after all thesssse yearssss. I won't let them go without for another day. If you resssissssst...perissssh!"

She let out another hiss, the snakes coiled around her head and poised to strike, and her eyes flashed with an eerie glow.

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Draggo

Draggo

rawr

• Senior Members
  • 7,667 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Doggo #5674
  • Alias:doggy

The torches Reinaan had lit somehow caused a chain reaction, causing the whole line of them to ignite one after the other.  They would be able to see well enough, but something like this had no doubt alerted whatever had brought Keres here. Lindow indicated to the boy that he would go in to retrieve Keres and asked for cover. The Draken nodded in affirmation as he continued watching the chamber. Eggs and bones surrounded the girl, meaning something was indeed living here. Reinaan more heard it before he saw it. The sound of scales sliding along the dirt, rock and sand that was the chamber. Then all at once the side of the chamber blew open revealing a massive snake woman creature. She was more snake than woman but the odd sight of a human-like figure with snake hair and body was unsettling to say the least. The creature was ready to fight for her food as she referred to Keres. Her hair seemed ready to strike and there was the issue of her long body to keep track of.

Despite the initial alarm from the mode of its appearance, Reinaan didn't appear afraid of the creature. His viilage had defended itself from bird creatures bigger than her. And more importantly she didn't seem to be undead like the things they'd fought before. What was a snake before a dragon? Especially one with vulnerable vitals to attack. His confidence lost from the undying foes returned as he felt his instincts driving him straight for the neck of his foe. The boy drew the sword that had been at his side as it was his only physical weapon. His eyes narrowed as he locked into his next hunt. He charged in, holding the sword ready to cut away at any brave lunging snake heads. As he moved he readied his breath, a stream of fire primed for the creature's face should he need it. He had no idea what to expect of the creature's abilities so this would be an important first approach for the group.

HN9m1FU.jpg

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • 2,350 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

For some reason, the others weren't as willing to get close as Gilly was. She wasn't sure quite why, but it seemed like they were worried.

"It's a trap. A painfully obvious one at that..." Mr. Lindow said, causing the halfling to squint. A trap? Really? Hmm...so that was why. The man then asked where Mute Girl's captor was, but she seemed confused by that question.

It was then that a giant snake woman thing emerged from the wall nearby. She also had snakes for hair, which seemed really strange. Would that be like if Gilly had mini-halflings for hair? She couldn't imagine it--all those hairy feet. Or maybe it'd just be their top halves, which wouldn't be so bad, but then would she have to share her food with them? Questions like those squirmed through her mind as the snake woman squirmed ever closer.

"Venomous snakes." Mute Girl warned the group.

"Sssssoooooo." The creature spoke. Her voice sounding like a whisper which somehow made it to all their ears. Not only did it reach their ears but it also echoed in their heads. "You wissssh to take my babiesss food? They're ssssoooo hungry after all thesssse yearssss. I won't let them go without for another day. If you resssissssst...perissssh!"

Reiny boy led the way, drawing his sword and approaching slowly. Gilly was less careful, summoning an ice spear and throwing it at the woman, though she did try and avoid spearing the dragon boy. "Gilly toss!" she cried.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 729 posts
“I don’t suppose we can just let the children take the lead, can we?” Lindow scoffed whilst shooting Anis a sideways glance. Drawing the bandit cleaver and one of his daggers, Lindow struck the two blades together before dashing forward after the chosen of fire. “Let’s commence the extermination.” 

He watched as the snake creature used the back end of it’s tail to defend against Gilly’s attack. Though the spear of seemed to shatter easily, there was still small wound left from the impact. As Reinaan closed in, the beast quickly moved to to doge his initial attack before slithering to the side to begin encircling and wrapping herself around the young chosen. 

Acting quickly in the young draken's defense, Lindow sent his dagger flying towards their foes face, drawing her attention towards him for a brief moment for sake of swatting the projectile to the side with her claws. Once the gap was closed, Lindow quickly brought the Bandit cleaver high above his head with two hands, before suddenly striking down on the creature's tail.

Seeing his blade bite into her flesh, Lindow smirked before pulling back when the beast flicked it's tail to remove his weapon. Sensing danger, Lindow quickly hopped backwards, narrowly dodging sudden slamming attack from the wicked appendage.

"Hm," Lindow grunted before drawing another dagger, and moving to circle around the creature.  

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

The girl hadn't been aware of how many people were actually aware of them or what they were doing, and there certainly was a pressure involved in having it be affirmed that there were a large deal of expectations for them. Yet, in spite of that, the girl's expression and the conviction that she held in her sentiments didn't seem to wane or waver. As Damien mentioned about wanting to see something good in the world, the girl merely had a small smile on her face and nodded along as well. As he made his next comment, the girl looked to him with her face both flush but defeated, hand trying to wave his comment off saying, "oh, um, no no. I wouldn't- I wouldn't say so. Besides it's uh- yeah."

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,310 posts

"Let’s commence the extermination.”

"Yeah, let's. Snakes are unpleasant, anyway."

Ignoring the muffled "hey!" coming from around her neck, Anis prepared her bow as the threat had made herself appearance clear. A serpentine entity, Reinaan led the way with a breath of flame, followed by Gilly's ice spear. Lindow soon followed, approaching the enemy and tossed a dagger at her, before trying his best to dodge her retaliation. In the meantime, Anis had prepared her bow, and fired an arrow right to the creature's head while she was occupied with Lindow. Such a creature sadly would not be affected by poison, so she would have to figure out something else for once.

Perhaps she could pull out something dangerously flammable?

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,374 posts

Keres watched the fight with a frown. They had gone in without much of a plan it seemed. She wished she could do...something, but even standing was too difficult for her right now.

She watched as the Lamia curled around Reinaan. Both Lindow and Anis attacked her but Lindow's attempt seemed to not result in much. That tail was strong...

Anis's arrow flew towards the monster's head. She was focused on Lindow and Reinaan but the snakes around her head seemed to notice the arrow and hissed at it. One snapped forward and grabbed the projectile before tossing it aside.

The Lamia's main head was focused on Reinaan. However it seemed the snakes were split between watching all the others.

"Dragon Sssspawn, you are usssseless to me but you will make a good ssstatue."

The Lamia's tail coiled around the Draken, circling his lower half and trying to close tight around him while leaning her body down until her face was three feet from Reinaan's own. Her eyes flashed yellow as she stared the Draken in his eyes. He would feel heavier the more he looked.

OOC

"oh, um, no no. I wouldn't- I wouldn't say so. Besides it's uh- yeah."

"You don't seem so sure." Damien said, tilting his head towards the girl. "Besides what? Hmm? Come on, Ryia, it's just us...and them." He gestured at the mounts who were still around the room. "Give me the juicy details. We're gonna be here a while yet I imagine." He smirked. "Unless you're gonna make me do all the talking to fill the silence."

8PBUpdp.gif

Draggo

Draggo

rawr

• Senior Members
  • 7,667 posts
    Last Visit

The group's initial attacks around the Draken's charge seemed ineffective against the snake. Her tail was tough, something Reinaan expected if the scales were anything like his own. While he was admittedly flattered at being called a dragon, it was much less flattering to have the lamia's body wrapping around him. Their scales scraped against each other as she began attempting to wind around the boy's lower half. There was a ghoulish yellow glow to her eyes which began affecting the young Draken. His body felt heavier. Her words about statues seemed alarmingly accurate to the situation. Still he'd had a flame building in his gut for a moment now and was able to spit out a stream of fire into the main face of the creature. She had only been a few feet away so it was an easy mark to hit. Immediately she reeled back while hissing but tightened her grip about the boy's waist in the process. The effects of her gaze wore off quickly, giving Reinaan his full range of motion to attempt to escape.

"Don't look her in the eyes!" he managed to call out. With his arms, and sword, still free Reinaan moved to injure the beast further. After flipping the sword downward he grabbed a hold of it with both hands and attempted to thrust it straight down into the part of the tail wrapped around his front side. The blade plunged into the flesh, piercing through the scale layer with some exertion on the boy's part. Another cry of pain and yet the grip around him tightened rather than relented. The woman-like body flailed some as it leaned back. The human hands were coming for him, with very non-human like claws adorning the ends of her fingers. They curved some so they more effectively mimicked typical fingers but their deadly nature was obvious from this perspective. After the initial stabbing the boy had quickly withdrawn his blade, hoping to do it again in a different spot but defense took priority here. It wasn't as long as a spear but he hoped the blade would prove helpful in fending off an attack and so he held out horizontally in front of him, looking to intercept the claws.

OOC

HN9m1FU.jpg

Lewyn

Lewyn

• Elite Members
  • 2,350 posts

Gilly pouted at seeing her spear blocked so easily by the creature. She saw Mr. Lindow throw a dagger at the snake lady and then chop its tail--or try to. That tail was really tough. I wonder if it would taste good...or if it would be too tough and chewy, she thought. I wonder what snake tastes like...oh, oh, maybe I'll find out after this!

With those thoughts clanging in her head, the halfling redoubled her efforts. As Anis fired her arrow, and the snake woman glared at Reiny boy for some reason, Gilly rushed forward, materializing another ice spear as she went.

"Don't look her in the eyes!" Reiny boy shouted after spitting out a bellyful of flame. The dragon boy then stabbed straight down on the tail, causing the woman to hiss and then attempt to stab him with her fingers. It was at this point that the brave hero arrived on the scene from the side.

"Gilly stab!" she shouted, thrusting her spear forward at the closest area she could reach, which was, from here, the woman's side.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 729 posts

"Don't look her in the eyes!" Lindow watched Reinaan struggle for a brief moment before quickly moving to the boy's aid yet again. He had heard tales of creatures such as this during his time with the watch, but to think that he would actually be facing one at this very moment was rather surreal.

This journey was without a doubt the best thing to ever happen to him...

"Cutting through those scales will be rather bothersome..." Seeing Gilly move towards the Lamia's side, Lindow proceeded to rapidly close in on the opposite flank whilst bringing his free hand up near his face. 

"Gilly stab!" A spark danced across the tips of his fingers, causing Lindow to smirk as he watched Gilly unleash her own signature technique.

"I hope you don't mind if skip straight to this." He chirped under the girl's war cry. 

Magic suddenly flared in the man's eyes, heralding the crackling aura of the Third Blade as it manifested itself in a cutting edge which extended outward from his folded hand. Leaping forward, Lindow willed the lightning blade to extend whilst swinging it in a wide diagonal arc towards the creature's head. 

Despite his smile, Lindow's aura was deadly serious. Regardless the fact that they had the group had advantage of numbers, this creature had the potential take control of the situation rather quickly if they let the fight drag on for too long. They were here for a reason after all...  

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,310 posts

"Don't look her in the eyes!"

"Tch, so she's that sort of creature?"

For the most part, Anis was mostly worried with the creature's hair, which meant that she couldn't snipe the thing's head off. The eye only made her even worse, and if she aimed at the body, her tail could just smack it away. However, the creature was now wrapping her tails around Reinaan. This was an opportunity. Reinaan struggled to escape as Gilly went forward for a stab. Meanwhile, Lindow seemed to charge a lightning-based attack...

Ah. That was an opportunity, indeed.

Anis focused her mind and channeled her magic through her arrows. Their stone tips started to be covered by plant-like matter with purple flowers. As Lindow closed in on the enemy, Anis shot three of these arrows right at the creature's back. She hoped that they would be heated by Lindow's lightning almost instantly, making them blaze up. That would be how fireweed work, right?

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts

The girl understood fairly quickly that she had messed up as Damien had pressed forward with his questioning. While normally she probably would've felt comfortable letting someone else take the reigns of the conversation, from previous experience with him she felt it wouldn't make anything easier here. "Well," she started, "it's- well it's nothing. Really." She looked away from him saying, "and I, well, I've never really- and I don't think I should now so you know." The girl seemed to look side to side briefly before clearing her throat saying, "but, I'd definitely want to be friends with um, with all of them. They seem like nice people...most of them..."

RP Awards

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,374 posts

Gilly, by extending her small body, was able to thrust her icy spear into the Lamia's side. Though even at that it wasn't a deep wound as the creature reared back. Her attack on Reinaan was interrupted and merely grazed across the Draken's sword. Still Reinaan would feel the unnatural strength behind the attack.

The Lamia looked towards Gilly but an odd look came over her face. Almost joyous. "You...I can ussse you. You can feed my babiessss." Her tail, still wrapped around Reinaan, unraveled slightly as she flicked the lower half and sent Reinaan towards the nearest wall.

The Lamia then hovered over Gilly with the same joyous, but bestial, look on her face.

A couple of the snakes on her head hissed and she twisted her body towards Lindow. She ducked herself down as the blade soared towards her head. Though two of the snake heads were caught by it and severed. She hissed out in pain and began to move once more as Anis's arrows struck her back. They sunk in but she kept going. The seed on them having not ignited. Though the arrows were now sticking out from her back as she made her way towards the wall.

The monster crouched low as the remaining snake heads darted between the group. Her tail coiled tightly and then she surged forward, like a spring, towards Gilly. Her arms were spread wide as she darted downwards to try and grab onto the girl. A pair of the snakes on her head shot forward in an attempt to bite down on her at the same time.

Keres watched with intent as the creature's behavior seemed to become erratic. What was it that caused her to attack Gilly like that? And why was it different from how Reinaan was attacked?

Then she heard something from above and looked upwards. Everything seemed normal except...some of the stalactites seemed to be shaking more than before.

A thought started to form in Keres's mind but with this venom still in her body she couldn't do much to act. But maybe they could come up with a plan with this new information. If they could figure out its significance.

OOC

"Some would say that now is the best time for romance. After all you might die any day." Damien shrugged. "But that's up to you. So you say they're nice...actually." He grinned. "You say most of them are. Care to explain? Is there someone I should be worried about?"

8PBUpdp.gif

Draggo

Draggo

rawr

• Senior Members
  • 7,667 posts
    Last Visit

The others leaped into action after Reinaan's warning. Gilly's attack in particular seemed effective in drawing the snake woman's attention. Her claws went off course for it and ended up glancing off of the Draken's blade. The force of an indirect blow was startling as he struggled to keep his arms from reeling back. Her grip around his waist started to release. The strap of cloak that had made the boy's improvised belt fell to the floor; two sets of scales grinding against each other having shredded it to pieces. With a quick motion the body sent the Fire Chosen flying off toward the chamber wall. Thankfully he stayed pretty low to the ground, letting him dig into the floor with the claws of his feet. They ground down fairly badly, even reaching the quick in some of them, but the boy stopped himself before he hit the wall. Blood was dripping from his feet but he'd have to worry about it later. Further attacks from the other Chosen had removed some of the snake heads and lodged arrows in the creature's back. He fixed his grip on the sword he'd managed to keep a hold of. Gilly was the next target but the snake moved differently.

There was a noise overhead. The rock formations above were shifting more than they had before. The idea of being skewered was unpleasant but important to keep in mind for their battle. But by that same logic, it would be very effective at dispatching their enemy. At the least they might be able to pin her. As it was they were too far up for the boy to do much to help them fall. That's when his eyes turned to Anis, who had been firing arrows. Ziiyol was close by his side which was helpful as he would be needing her help soon. With Lindow and Gilly in the thick of things he felt they could keep the snake busy long enough. He ran off to Anis' side, always keeping an eye on the fight.

"The rocks!" he called, somewhat out of breath as he approached. He pointed up above to the woman to make his meaning clearer. "If we can get some to fall we can pin her down. But it'd have to explode." he started attempting to explain his idea. He wasn't even sure this was going to be possible but in the worst case scenario if they could just get some magic up there he'd make Ziiyol follow through on her supposed ability to make magic explode by attempting to burn it. "I've got whatever fire you need. Can you do it?" he questioned. In truth he found it difficult to try and trust the Nature Chosen for this task. She'd fought with the group but he'd never closely interacted with her. She'd helped heal him once or twice so she obviously didn't want him to die. But the coldness when it came to him was always present. But he needed to be able to count on his allies when it counted. If he had to initiate so be it.

HN9m1FU.jpg

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts

The girl shifted a bit uncomfortably as Damien mentioned that this was probably the best time for romance, though, was relieved that the topic seemed to have shifted onto what else she had said. After he asked his question, the girl waved her hand as if to dismiss the comment, saying, "oh- oh, no I don't mean you- it's not like their mean or anything. It's just well, um." The girl put her finger to her chin, trying to think of how to describe it. "It's, well, I guess some are just easier to talk to...then others. And look friendlier...or nicer or- you know, over others. Just a probably me thing, not knowing them that well, not that they're actually- yeah." While Ryia was certainly uncomfortable around at least one of the members of her group, she felt far less comfortable giving someone who hadn't really met them a negative impression of them. 

RP Awards

Lewyn

Lewyn

• Elite Members
  • 2,350 posts

The wound wasn't as deep as Gilly had hoped for. Her ice spear slid out of the shallow wound, clattering to the ground. Gilly bent over to pick it up as the snake woman started to talk about using the halfling to feed her babies. "What babies?" the girl shouted. "And sorry, but the Great Gilly exists to eat, not to be eaten!" She was about to attack when the monster surged forward toward her, arms spread wide with a couple snakes rearing forward to bite.

Reiny started shouting about rocks, fire, and explosion, but Gilly didn't really pay attention to that. She was more worried about the monster in her face. She retreated a couple steps, unsettled by the expression on the snake lady's face. "Hey, get back!" she swung her ice spear in a circle like a windmill to hopefully ward her foe off. "It's you that's gonna be eaten!"

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 729 posts

"It's you that's gonna be eaten!" 

"Up we go." Lindow spoke quickly as he scooped Gilly up and slung her over his shoulder. Having noticed the creature's sudden change in attack style, he darted towards the south side of the room at full speed to avoid the serpent's initial lunge. 

"Sometimes it's best to simply get out of the way, my dear..." Glancing over his shoulder, Lindow watched as the snake woman contorted her body to shift direction before hungrily giving chase to the pair. She was closing in fast, which was both good and bad thing.

"and if you intend to counter, be sure to go for a more... decisive strike!" Lindow's words seemed to cause his shadow to begin to twist and shift.

Tightening his grip on Gilly's back Lindow smirked as he watched his shadow suddenly leap from the ground as if it intended to impale the snake woman from bellow. Unfortunately, the beast's reflexes remained swift, and the it was able to quickly save it's self by dispelling the murky figure with a swipe from her claws. Having expected as much, Lindow had already begun pivoting backwards whilst swinging his cleaver towards monster's face with the intention of taking away it's sight.

"Tsk,"

The snake woman narrowly avoided the flash of steel by pulling her body upwards at the last moment. Seeing this, Lindow's eye narrowed, and whilst his body was still in motion from his last move, the Thunder Chosen allowed Gilly to slide off his shoulder. Moving with lethal efficiency, he quickly grabbed a knife from his belt and sent it flying towards the creature's face before Gilly even touched the ground.

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,310 posts

The heat from the thunder didn't manage to ignite her arrows, and now Gilly was the one being captured by the snake creature. Anis went to prepare her next volleys as Reinaan approached her, seemingly with an idea. He pointed upwards, and Anis saw strange stones hanging from the ceiling of the cavern. It didn't seem special at first, but as the battle raged, she saw that they were starting to shake.

"If we can get some to fall we can pin her down. But it'd have to explode."

"Hm, then leave it to me."

Preparing some more firegrass arrows that she also enhanced with the magic she channeled from Shirin, Anis gestured for Reinaan to light them up before she started aiming. Lindow had managed to take Gilly away from the grasp of the snake creature, and so Anis saw it as the right time. She let the arrow go, and it hit one of the ceiling stones, hopefully with enough force to break it and hit the snake creature underneath it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users