Aurora Alchemist (Draconia/Calvary abuse-ery ahead)

Black D'Sceptyr

[spoiler=Aurora Alchemist]

aurora_alchemist_by_bdsceptyr-da82hwl.pn

EARTH/Fairy-Type Pendulum Effect/Level 3/1000 ATK/1900 DEF

Scales: 3/3

Pendulum Lore: When this card is targeted by the effect of a card you control that would destroy it: You can add from your Deck to your hand, 1 Pendulum Monster that has no Pendulum Effect, or 1 Normal Pendulum Monster, and if you do, you lose LP equal to that monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher.) You can only use this effect of "Aurora Alchemist" once per turn.

Lore: Once per turn: You can discard 1 Normal Spell/Trap Card: Activate 1 of these effects.
• Special Summon 1 Pendulum Monster from your hand or Graveyard that does not have a Pendulum effect, and if you do, this card's Level becomes that Summoned monster's Level, until the end of the turn.
• Special Summon 1 Normal Pendulum Monster from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, this card's ATK becomes equal to that Summoned monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher), until the end of the turn.

You see, because it wasn't enough that these two Archetypes abuse Box of Friends, Fossil Dig, Unexpected Dai AND the Evolzaur Fusions, so let's have something that knocks them out of the the grave too, fella!!

(seriously tho I have issues with supporting the already-degenerate further than they need to be. Ask my brother.)

BDS, signing off.

So a card that can add Majespecters?

The effects on their own seem fair; a Special Summon for Normal Pendulum and Level manipulation or ATK/DEF alteration. However, with too many copies of this card, things can get carried away.

I feel this card should have a strict "once per turn" clause, in case you have too many copies and spam it's effects.

Archived