Level 4 and Lower Non-effect Fusion support (written)

infinity234

So, as I do sometimes, I was watching the original anime where Joey was dueling against the Big Five's Johnson where Joey had a set Bottomless that he could never use because Johnson had a deck that revolved around summoning those forgotten level 4 and lower fusions that no one ever remembers exist (except when they need to run instant fusion and just need Xyz fodder). So I thought it would be fun to build some cards around these "Justice" cards that Johnson had that actually made those old fusions somewhat good in that episode. Given I've added a ton new cards that what he actually used but I think it still captures what could make these old fusions viable. The new fusions I made to go along with it are more generic but they are made so that you can regularly fuse into them with the commonly used materials in the old fusions, like the OG Skull Servant, Petite Dragon, Mystical Elf, and etc. Let me know what you guys think :)

[spoiler=New Fusions]

Virus Pleague Dragon

Lv. 4 Dark Dragon-type Fusion 1300/1400

1 Level 3 or lower Normal Zombie Type + 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Dragon type

Draconic Slayer

Lv. 4 Earth Warrior-type Fusion 1400/1200

1 Level 3 or lower Normal Warrior Type + 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Dragon type

Healer from Beyond the Years

Lv. 4 Light Spellcaster-type Fusion `1350/1000

1 Level 4 or lower Normal Spellcaster Type + 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Zombie type

Guardian Sky Flora

lv. 3 Wind Plant-type Fusion 1450/2000

1 Level 3 or lower Normal Plant Type + 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Winged-Beast type

[spoiler="Justice" Continuous Spells]

Leading Question

Continuous Spell Card

(This card is always treated as a "Justice" card)

Level 4 and lower Non-Effect Fusion Monsters cannot be destroyed by your opponents card effects, also their attacks cannot be negated by your opponents card effects. If a Level 4 or lower Non-Effect Fusion monster battles, it gains 800 atk until the end of the battle phase.

Reckoning Justice

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower Non-Effect Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard (This summon is counted as a Fusion Summon). You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except by Fusion summon. Fusion monsters summoned by this effect are unaffected by other card effects, except "Justice" continuous spell cards, until the end phase.

Referencing Justice

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, you can add up to 2 "Justice" Continuous Spell cards from your deck to your hand. You cannot special summon monsters, except by fusion summon, the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can destroy any number "Justice" Continuous Spells cards you control, banish an equal number of cards your opponent controls. You can only use each effect of "Referencing Justice" once per turn.

Sentencing Justice

Continuous spell card

Once per turn, during your Opponent's Main Phase, if you have less than 4000 life points, you can pay 2000 life points to banish all Effect monsters your opponent controls. You can only use this effect of "Sentencing Justice" once per turn. You cannot control any monsters, except level 4 and lower Non-effect monsters, to activate and resolve this effect. If your opponent would flip a coin or toss a die or dice for a card effect, you may choose the result instead.

Sinister Justice

Continuous Spell Card

Your opponent cannot activate card or effects in response to the summon of level 4 or lower Non-effect fusion monsters. If a Non-Effect Fusion monster inflicts damage to your opponents life points, gain 800 life points. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other "Justice" Continuous Spell Cards cannot be removed from the field, except by the effect of "Justice" Continuous Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Obligatory Boss Monster]

Fusion Judge

Lv. 9 Earth Warrior-type Fusion Effect 2900/2200

2 level 4 or lower Non-Effect Fusion monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned with the above cards you control and cannot be special summoned by other ways. This card's effects cannot be negated as long as you control a "Justice" Continuous Spell Card. When an Effect Monster, other than this card, would raise it's attack due to a card effect, decrease that monster's attack by the same amount. This card is unaffected by monster effects. Once per turn, you can special summon 1 level 4 or lower Non-Effect fusion monster from your graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can special summon from the extra deck, except by Fusion summon. You can only control 1 "Fusion Judge".

Archived