Actually update the rules since there was a rule update?

Goose

No offence mods but you guys are v incompetent because you posted a "rule update" AND DIDNT UPDATE THE FORUM RULES.  

No offence of anything though.  I love you all.  Just try to do your jobs in a more complete way.

Peace and love world.

For anyone who thinks this doesn't matter, there is a major conflict between the new rules and what was allowed for the creative writing section and no mod had the obvious forethought to actually solve that before implementing a very strict new set of rules or at least post that solution.

Well the rules blow for a lot of reasons.

The sexual stuff has been explained

The punative rules basically have my name written all over them, "permanent" Warning points is basically the same sheet Aix and Roxas pulled when they wanted to silence me. And I hear similar things were done to Toad and Kinka...

It's honestly just a shitty attempt to give them powers to weed out whomever they don't personally like

You have atleast 2 openly bigoted mods on the team, might as well give them the power they need to act on it

It's honestly just a shitty attempt to give them powers to weed out whomever they don't personally like

You have atleast 2 openly bigoted mods on the team, might as well give them the power they need to act on it

Or maybe, just maaaybe, they seem to "not like" some people because they consistently break rules and cause issues. Really, that's what I don't get about this whole "targeting" thing.

From what I can tell the mods are in a position they need to do things to get anything done because from what it looks like many of them seem unwilling to actually say a solid yes/no to changes. Which puts those that want to make things run better in a terrible spot.

I'm actually pretty annoyed with the mod team, though not specifically because of these rules. Rather what it means for how they're working together (which is "not much at all apparently") Y'all mods can get mad at me for thinking this but I have legit zero reason to think otherwise.

Or maybe, just maaaybe, they seem to "not like" some people because they consistently break rules and cause issues. Really, that's what I don't get about this whole "targeting" thing.

From what I can tell the mods are in a position they need to do things to get anything done because from what it looks like many of them seem unwilling to actually say a solid yes/no to changes. Which puts those that want to make things run better in a terrible spot.

I'm actually pretty annoyed with the mod team, though not specifically because of these rules. Rather what it means for how they're working together (which is "not much at all apparently") Y'all mods can get mad at me for thinking this but I have legit zero reason to think otherwise.

Lol "learn to read"

Is a abusive behavior

If you can't see how that's targeting then your either blind or complicated. If the mods want this much power, they need higher standard which means sacking for a few of em

This may not be wholly on topic, but I have observed that one or two couple mods are quite sassy, occasionally calling people out on sheet knowing that they can't do the same to the mods because they have power.

Also, what exactly happened to Kinka? Was it the "Post and I'll give you a fetish" thread?

Lol "learn to read"

Is a abusive behavior

If you can't see how that's targeting then your either blind or complicated. If the mods want this much power, they need higher standard which means sacking for a few of em

The fact that "learn to read" is in quotes makes this statement really confusing.

And no, it's not abusive to punish those who consistently break the rules.

But apparently I'm complicated, whatever that means.

This may not be wholly on topic, but I have observed that one or two couple mods are quite sassy, occasionally calling people out on sheet knowing that they can't do the same to the mods because they have power.

Also, what exactly happened to Kinka? Was it the "Post and I'll give you a fetish" thread?

Which ones? Cause I call mods out often. Enguin and Aix have their joking back and forth constantly. (And speaking of Aix, like 8 different people openly mock him, mostly as a joke, and nothing bad happens to them. So....????)

The problem is that there are mods who don't really do their full job. If all mods did, we wouldn't have this issue.

the problem is that you need context

There were certain mods involved with this project that didn't give express content. Just showed up and OOPS RULES WERE ADDED.

There's a different between what you're saying and that.

The fact that "learn to read" is in quotes makes this statement really confusing.

And no, it's not abusive to punish those who consistently break the rules.

But apparently I'm complicated, whatever that means.

I told somone to learn to read, and the mods banned me for a week simpily put

I don't trust people like that with this kinda power

the problem is that you need context

There were certain mods involved with this project that didn't give express content. Just showed up and OOPS RULES WERE ADDED.

There's a different between what you're saying and that.

I actually have context, Black. Flane Dragon mentioned that he should have spoken up prior to the rules being posted, and then we have other mods aren't even around at all with no excuse. Do realize I keep in contact with some of the mods, Black.

I actually have context, Black. Flane Dragon mentioned that he should have spoken up prior to the rules being posted, and then we have other mods aren't even around at all with no excuse. Do realize I keep in contact with some of the mods, Black.

I said mods actively involved with making these rules. As in, a major part of the process.

Your passive-aggressive reply and example are not using said context.

I said mods actively involved with making these rules. As in, a major part of the process.

Your passive-aggressive reply and example are not using said context.

You see, you said big changes shouldn't be made without 100% consensus. That implies the consensus of all the mods, which I stated that would be difficult to do and did not happen. What you said led to that implication even if you had a different one.

Which ones? Cause I call mods out often. Enguin and Aix have their joking back and forth constantly. (And speaking of Aix, like 8 different people openly mock him, mostly as a joke, and nothing bad happens to them. So....????)

Aix has sheet judgment at times, but we all do. I've heard that Aix has really gone after people, but I don't want to speak for those people if they aren't bothered by it anymore. Aix and I had an unpleasant interaction, which he has apologized for, and I've given him enough grief for it.

There is a difference between mocking and critiquing if I'm one of your 8

Which mod? Roxas

pHqrwsO.png?1

So Sakura and Aix each 5 WP on me in the span of two hours, etc, Evilfusion was dealing with the matter an all. I get off my week ban. And first thing in the morning what do I know, dear Roxas has slapped me with 2 more warning points. The problem here is I already had 10, and now this means I would be banned for another week.

Maybe I deserved it? Well for one even Roxas notes that it was "very minor" but context helps.

yxKfl0J.png?1

That's the extent of my "abusive behavior"

What does this have to do with anything? Well it's a sort of window into what permanent warning points would be like. Guy has 8 perma ones, you just keep slapping him with 1's & 2's for nothing and keep him banned one week by week

Roxas already had history with me when he decided to just ban me for a week cause Jord and I disagree about a political candidate. No warnings, nothing else. 

I'm not comfortable with the idea of Perma warning points when you have corrupt and bias mods like that around

And honestly gonna second black here, I've heard from atleast one other mod that this wasn't run through them in full before being posted

If striker gets de-modded for removing a picture, I demand that this mod gets de-modded for his repeated abuse towards me before we give him enough power to basically silence anyone who dissents 

As for sexuality, I don't think we've been posting Dicks and Tits all over YCM, Kinka's Kink thread  and my Furry Rampage was about as out of control as it got. Both were isolated incidents with all parties involve dealt with. There's no need to slap collars on everyone for a few isolated incidents

I would further say that we should cater to our actual userbase, 16-24+ year olds, not some phantom figment of minors. But I think I've lost that battle

You see, you said big changes shouldn't be made without 100% consensus. That implies the consensus of all the mods, which I stated that would be difficult to do and did not happen. What you said led to that implication even if you had a different one.

You quoted me. I said nothing about "all the mods". This would imply those working on the project, first and foremost. While that should mean all the mods, it, realistically, does not ,given the inactivity of some mods.

Please stop trying to defend points with semantics.

You quoted me. I said nothing about "all the mods". This would imply those working on the project, first and foremost. While that should mean all the mods, it, realistically, does not ,given the inactivity of some mods.

Please stop trying to defend points with semantics.

Maybe next time you should clarify your 100% consensus comment, because it does imply all mods. And if you read my comments carefully, the implication of there being inactive mods with an excuse is there. The mods should do their job, and this is an example of what happens when some who can do so don't.

Maybe next time you should clarify your 100% consensus comment, because it does imply all mods. And if you read my comments carefully, the implication of there being inactive mods with an excuse is there. The mods should do their job, and this is an example of what happens when some who can do so don't.

It honestly seems worse than that. Apparently atleast 1 very active mod wasn't asked about this at all before the rules being dumped

I don't think anyone is crying about LZ here when we talk about mods being ignored

Holy funk Striker, can you drop the vendetta already. You are beating a dead horse to... prove yourself right, or something? You aren't even directly sticking to the same point, what with you now trying to point to your inactive mods point after using that AGAINST me and now trying to use it to say you agree with me or...?

That aside, if you want something done, funking speak up.

This goes for all of you. If you want things to change anywhere, Mod Team, CC, Rules, Debates, etc. speak up. Don't be a funking pussy and wait for someone else to say something/hide behind those that do it for you, so that you never have to speak up and get on anyone's shitlist.

Archived