Actually update the rules since there was a rule update?

Goose

If we're going that route. I think that CC has been on an uptick recently. Maybe in part to Sakura and Gadget, but also due to Black. I don't agree with black on a lot of matters. I think he's kinda a jabroni. He certainly doesn't like me. But objectively thinking he's been able to do a lot for CC in the recent past, and giving him a trial run might be able to breath some life back into the situation.

I would also say that Black could bring some life into TCG, especially since Koko by far has lost interest in YGO from what I can see. Another TCG mod might not be a bad thing. But I do remember Black wasn't vying for that position last I checked

Roxas needs to go, or these massive powerboosts need to go. He's already done a lot more than Striker ever did in order in order to be ousted

As for Debates, I think it was a really good idea actually. You haven't seen many spill overs, and even some of the controversial topics have been pretty civil. I think two people who really stand out there are Vla1ne and Tom (Brightfire). Giving them the reigns there would also be pretty neat as we could have mods who understand the section in charge of the section 

Overall, there would be more mods added to the team, but I don't think that's a bad thing tbh

• 3 weeks later...

Archived