Knight of the Wind [Effect Monster (Pseudo Mist Valley Support?)]

Sluggaholic

J6tuIr5.jpg

Knight of the Wind

Warrior-type / WIND / Level 6 Monster

Effect: You can Special Summon this card from you hand or Graveyard by returning one face-up WIND monster you control to your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 "Knight of the Wind" per turn. When this card is Normal Summoned: you can add 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your hand. Up to twice per turn, if a WIND monster you control is returned to the hand or Deck: you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your hand or Deck to the field besides the returned card or another copy of this card.

ATK 2300/DEF 1600

- - - - - -

Yes, I know I'm f***ing Sonic trash, but come on.

Who else wouldn't be inspired by THIS song, dude.

C'mon.  :7607_key:

[spoiler=Art Link]

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/06162008/8/2/6/1/8261c845d06e60_full.jpg

- - - - - -

Hey, by the way:

CnC would be much appreciated. I'm actually kind of proud of how this thing works. I don't think it'd be used in Speedroids, but hey, who doesn't love dem Mist Valleys, amiright?

This wouldn't rly be used in Mist Valley, honestly it would be used in Harpies, that's why Divine Wind Mist Valley went to 1. This would turn Harpies into power plays grabbing you Channeler or Harpist, and if you have Divine Wind Mist Valley on the field it makes Harpies incredibly Scary. And this card have a OPT on its Summon so you can bring out another copy, a strong Harpies Play would then have a 6 a 7 and maybe a 4 to just sit on for a turn, depending on how powerful a hand they had.

On a side note this would help Dragunitys with by resetting for another Mystletainn play giving you another body on board and of you combo with a Zephyros play you could set up some fast Synchro plays. As far as this card goes for Mist Valley in a purer sense it's not gonna help them. It's just better in better decks.

Archived