Carrier Canary (Creature Copies Can Certainly Collaborate)

[spoiler=Carrier Canary]

carrier_canary_by_bdsceptyr-da8iu7s.png

Normal Trap Card

Lore: Reveal 1 monster in your hand with the same name as 1 face-up monster on the field: send that revealed card to the Graveyard during the End Phase, also Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck or Graveyard with the same name as that target in face-up or face-down Defense Position. While this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 2 monsters with the same name from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (LIGHT/Winged-Beast-Type/Tuner/Level ?/ATK 200/DEF 2000). (When Summoned, its Level becomes the highest Level among the monsters you banished to activate this effect.) (This card is NOT treated as a Trap Card.) You can only use each effect of "Carrier Canary" once per turn.

I'm mad at the amount of errata I needed to add in on this at the last second. Now that effect looks so BULKY compared to its adorable picture. This travesty cannot stand. (mainly because my next card will be as brevity-heavy as can be.)

Review, revel, you know the chirpchirpchirpchirp (THE HOLY-?! WHO LET THIS THING IN THE MINES! ITS FOULING ON ALL THE DRILLS!)

BDS, signing off.

Archived