Elemental HERO Toon Neos

rednascarcars

9KZxCHl.png

Elemental HERO Toon Neos
Level 7 LIGHT Warrior-Type Toon Effect
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters OR by Tributing 1 Level 5 or higher Toon monster. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn: You can discard 1 "Toon" card or "Manga Ryu-Ran", then target 1 Toon monster in your Graveyard, except "Elemental HERO Toon Neos" or the discarded card; Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

I allowed Neos to attack the turn that it was summoned because Toon monsters desperately need to be able to attack or they will likely be overwhelmed before they can attack, unless you use them for an Xyz Summon. ("Toon Dark Magician Girl" is the only Toon monster that can do this.) I also gave Neos its unique summoning effect to make summoning it easier. I made the recruiting effect not target the discarded card because, if this wasn't the case, Neos would basically be a better version of Toon Red-Eyes by being able to SS a Toon from the hand or Graveyard. Also, because this is an E-HERO, you can use Miracle Fusion to summon the appropriately attributed HEROs or you can search this card off of Stratos (if it ever comes off the list), Shadow Mist, or E Call.

Archived