Soul Charge

You expected this topic to be in TCG but it's in general.

But basically if you could choose up to 5 people who are dead and bring them back to life for whatever reason, who and why. Could be an interesting topic, so interesting that I'm not going to provide an answer of my own. Because I have no real idea.

Not gonna lie, I saw you made this topic and I expected it to be in Misc.

Tesla - man died long before his time, and the world was robbed of a lot of talent and creativity

Jesus - to confirm two things 1) He was brown not white 2) He was just a charismatic dude, not son of "god"

Prince Hector - the History of Troy is fascinating, and there's not enough detail about it currently

YCMaker - cuz pendulums

Christopher Lee - RIP Saruman :'(

Adolf Hitler - he got off too easy

Bruce Lee - one of the greatest martial artists, i'd love to have him train me.

Martin Luther King - he didn't get to live long enough to see his dreams realized, and i really would like to hear from his own mouth, his opinion on the current "equality" thing going on in the wold today.

Jack the Ripper - just because i've always wanted to have a discussion with somebody that ballistic, to understand how their mind works. also to get a feel of how culture has shifted from that time.

Elizabeth Bathory - See above, and add in fashion tips. also to see if she was as hot as people say she was.

after reading my list, it looks like i have an obsession with the nutcases of the past.

Would you have to pay LP to bring them back? Like, sacrificing limbs or something?

Also, if you already have people in your life, would you have to use them to summon other People from your Extra People?

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

1. Whitney Houston

2. Robin Williams

3. Steve Jobs

4. Teddy Roosevelt

5. Gavrilo Princip (because I can't think of anyone else who hasn't been mentioned/is dead!!!!!!)

Not gonna lie, I saw you made this topic and I expected it to be in Misc.

Tesla - man died long before his time, and the world was robbed of a lot of talent and creativity

Jesus - to confirm two things 1) He was brown not white 2) He was just a charismatic dude, not son of "god"

Prince Hector - the History of Troy is fascinating, and there's not enough detail about it currently

YCMaker - cuz pendulums

Christopher Lee - RIP Saruman :'(

HOLY SHlT YESSS

There's honestly debates about how much Hitler knew and how much Himmler did on his own

But seconded just to get an understanding of that era

3 out of my 5 were complete nutcases. but of the 5, i'd have to say hitler is only second to bathory in how much you can glean from the eras they lived in.

1.)  No one.  

Why?  I'm a firm believer in the after life (being a Christian and all).  I wouldn't even bring back my Grandmother because I know she's at peace and she's happy.  I don't wanna take that away from her.  But if I had no choice, I'd start with:

1.)  Tupac

2.)  Biggie
3.)  Michael Jackson

4.)  Marvin Gaye

5.)  James Avery

1. Niels Henrik Abel

2. Antoine Lavoisier

Off the top of my head I can't think of any more brilliant scientists who died prematurely but there are a few more. I'd like to see what they'd have come up with in later life, and even if they're outdated in modern terms it'd be fascinating to see their perspective.

1. Existentialist writers and philosophers such as Flaubert, this modern age can use that type of thinking. 

2. Genghis Khan: I am amazed how one man who was the heir to a small tribe managed to create one of the biggest Empires on earth and instigate quite the casualty rate surpassing dictators of modern history. A modern empire sounds nice.

3. Andy Kaufman, The pinnacle of trolling; a new age of these type of comedians is what the world needs, There may be a chance that he faked his death however. 

1. Existentialist writers and philosophers such as Flaubert, this modern age can use that type of thinking. 

2. Genghis Khan: I am amazed how one man who was the heir to a small tribe managed to create one of the biggest Empires on earth and instigate quite the casualty rate surpassing dictators of modern history. A modern empire sounds nice.

3. Andy Kaufman, The pinnacle of trolling; a new age of these type of comedians is what the world needs, There may be a chance that he faked his death however. 

if that's gonna be your list, hitchens and carlin would fit right in the next 2 spots wouldn't they?

1. Stanley Kubrick

2. Satoshi Kon

3. Pier Paolo Pasolini

4. Salvador Dali

5. Chuck Schuldiner

Kubrick because he died before he had the film technology of today, he couldnt even finish his film AI and Spielberg had to complete it for him.

Satoshi Kon because the guy was one of the most unique directors in anime and had died at such a young age, it wouldve been incredible to see what the man was capable of making if he had the chance to live long enough to develop his works even further.

Pasolini because his murder was extremely unfair and is right now being left closed despite some harder evidence. Never seen any of his films but the guy created one of the most defining and controversial extreme cinema films (Salo: Or the 120 Days of Sodom) and was killed from people who hated him for his political views and being a homosexual.

Salvador Dali because the guy was a fantastic surrealist and would be great to have doing things with later technology in the art world.

Chuck because he was a Death Metal legend and created some of the most influential Tech Death during the last few albums he recorded before his death from cancer, each one getting more and more technically proficient, the guy could have easily created some really even more defining and unique albums if he had lived long enough to make them.

1. Niels Henrik Abel

2. Antoine Lavoisier

Off the top of my head I can't think of any more brilliant scientists who died prematurely but there are a few more. I'd like to see what they'd have come up with in later life, and even if they're outdated in modern terms it'd be fascinating to see their perspective.

Henry Moseley is another one.

1. Terry Pratchett (Favorite author, by far.)

2. Saladin (I find the Middle East and its history fascinating, so being able to talk to someone who shaped the course of history there so heavily would be awesome)

3. George Washington (Just to see his reaction as to the direction the country went after his death, seeing as on one hand, we immediately created a party system after he died [which he expressly condemned in his farewell speech], but on the other hand, we're a global superpower)

4. Leonardo da Vinci (Even though he's several centuries out of date, the man was a genius, and I'd love to see what he could do with modern materials and science)

5. Bill Nye ( :^) )

Jesus Christ this thread scared me, I thought Bill Nye had died. Don't do this to me, he's my childhood hero.

1. Satoru Iwata. One death that hit me really hard, it was so crushing at the time, for him to die so early due to tumor complications. He was always so fun to see at things like E3 and all the stuff Nintendo did, and it would be amazing for the video game industry if he were back.

2. Robin Williams. It'd be great if there was another chance to help him get through his depression issues, having such a great comedic figure commit suicide is just too sad.

3. Kimbo Slice. He was such a cool guy to see in all the different forms of martial arts he did, as well as the random bits of acting he did, like in Drake & Josh.

4. Noboru Yamaguchi. Author of my favorite series of novels, Zero no Tsukaima. The series is finally getting finished with dictated notes from his death bed, but it'd be nice to see it completed fully by the original author, as well as possibly see other works from him once it was finished.

5. Teddy Roosevelt. Dude was a great president and also a huge badass, it'd be cool to see him in modern day America.

Archived