(Written) Peachborn Hero - Momotaro

Guest BGMCANN0N

Guest BGMCANN0N

Peachborn Hero - Momotaro
Level 2
WATER
[Plant/Ritual/Effect]
ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 200

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Potential of the Peach". You can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, and if you do, the Summoned monster's original ATK becomes 2500. You can only activate this effect of "Peachborn Hero - Momotaro" once per turn. While control at least 1 other monster, except "Peachborn Hero - Momotaro",  your opponent cannot target this card by battle or by card effect.

Potential of the Peach
[Ritual Spell]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Peachborn Hero - Momotaro". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 2 or more. If a Level 2 or lower monster(s) would by battle or by card effect, you can banish this card instead.

[spoiler=Concept]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotar%C5%8D

Basically, I made his effect relate to the idea of the story that he had seemingly weak allies (a dog, a monkey, and a pheasant), yet he was able to defeat an army of demons without failures.

I also get that he maybe too strong considering Prepreparation of Rites, and the tremendous boost of Frogs which this could in fact add consistency to... But, I was pending the idea of a good Level 2 Ritual monster for the longest time.

Archived