D'Sceptyr's Daily 2 (Frelis the Matchless and Caldera Drake)

Welcome, one and all, to D'Sceptyr's Daily 2 , where the cards are made up and their center art doesn't matter! (mainly cause it ain't mine, but I digress.) Yes indeedy, without them, if the cards were a game and partner, it'd be Never Have I ever with your ex.

Here's your two cards for the day-a draw-engine Level 5er in the slmilar vein as Tethys, and a Level 4 Wyrm Synchro. Review and revel, my wonderful fans.

frelis_the_matchless_corporal__by_bdscep

[spoiler=Freylis the Matchless Corporal]

EARTH/Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect/Level 5/2400 ATK/1700 DEF

Scales: 6/6

Pendulum Lore: During your opponent's turn, if a Spell Card is activated while all the face-up monsters you control are Level 5 or higher Warrior-Type monsters: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls (if any.) You  can only use this effect of "Frelis the Matchless Coporal" once per turn.

Lore: When you draw this card: You can reveal it and 1 other Level 5 monster in your hand: Special Summon this card. When a Warrior-Type monster(s) is added to your hand: You can reveal all cards in your hand, and if the original (printed) Type of all the monsters that you revealed (min. 1) are Warrior-Type monsters, you can draw 1 card. You can only use each Monster effect of "Freylis the Matchless Corporal" once per turn.

caldera_drake_by_bdsceptyr-da9cs7u.png

[spoiler=Caldera Drake]

FIRE/Wyrm-Type Synchro Effect/Level 4/1950 ATK/100 DEF

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Set 1 Continuous Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. After this effect resolves, destroy that card. When a Spell/Trap Card(s) on the field is destroyed: You can activate this effect: this turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Archived