[20/20] Pendulum Flip Monsters: The Inverse Magigal Archetype

hey guys....its me again with my first archetype this year. Its been a while but hey, Im here. Anyway, my next archetype on here is sort of a lockdown deck type that use pendulums, rituals, xyz, synchro, fusion. And its called the Inverse Magigals (portmanteau of magical and Gal). the purpose of this archetype is to SS the monsters to your opponents field and prevent them from doing most things, like adding cards from the deck to the hand, prevent SS'ing from the extra, etc. Also, they cant be tributed, and cannot be used for any material except for Inverse Magigal monsters. Their pendulum effects are something you have to see for yourself. The main deck monsters except for the ritual monsters are level 3, and the extra deck monsters are either 6 or 9 (except for one xyz monster that's a rank 4 but because its a rank up of the rank 3 xyz). Also, this is gonna be the first archetype since my NNN archetype that Im going to be doing SUMMONING CHANTS. I will add more cards to this archetype, as Im still working on the spell and traps cards known as the Inverse Arts cards. Anyway...Enjoy!!!

[spoiler=Regular Main Deck Monsters]

a1pXYc6.png

X9Hxz8H.png

8ufvZ80.png

41W67rB.png

aqCJ2S0.png

TKXl2SC.png

LxP4Cmv.png

[spoiler=Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Ritual Monsters]

Summoning Chant: Magic...combine these 2 girls' magic powers and create a new magical Apprentice. FUSION SUMMON!!! Come on out, Inverse Magigal....Dark Apprentice

q18Mrl3.png

Summoning Chant: Magigals...using your magic, evolve this apprentice and allow her to split into 2 equally powerful beings. FUSION SUMMON!!!! EVOLUTION!!! Split into being, Inverse Magigal...Gemini Magician!!

V08Auym.png

Summoning Chant: Magigals...let your magic synchronize with each other and form a new type of Magigal. SYNCHRO SUMMON!!!! Appear, Inverse Magigal...Wonder Assistant!!

1FMtBH9.png

Summoning Chant: Magic...let the power of your synchronicity allow this assistant's dream to come true, and evolve into a power monarch. SYNCHRO SUMMON!!!! EVOLUTION!!!! Bow before thee...Inverse Magigal....Queen Maria.

pYgdZHS.png

Summoning Chant: By using these 2 Level 3 Inverse Magigals, I build the Overlay Network. Magigals, use your magic to create a difficult task; channel your magic, and transfer yourself to a teacher of magic. XYZ SUMMON!!!! Rise up, Inverse Magigal....Fantasia Professor.

79hJsdl.png

Summoning Chant: By using my Fantasia Professor (or my 4 Level 4 Spellcasters), I [re]build the Overlay Network. Professor, channel your supported magic and your very own magic, and transfer youself to a higher being of magic. RANK-UP! XYZ CHANGE!!!! Revolutionize the World with your magic...Inverse Magigal...Magicweaver Dean!!

itsh0jQ.png

Summoning Chant: Behold the Tradition. Focus your own magic, and resurrect one of the young, innocent Magigals lost through the testament of time. RITUAL SUMMON!!!! Revive, Inverse Magigal...Serene Pupil!!

qI0Owi6.png

Summon Chant: Relive and repeat the tradition! Using the power of everyone's Magic, Evolve this pupil and transform her into an almighty mistress. RITUAL SUMMON!! EVOLUTION!!!! Witness the legendary magic of....The Inverse Magigal...Regal Mistress!!

8C0vhi4.png

[spoiler=Inverse Arts Spell Cards]

Dzd7vHV.png

Y1sZTIj.png

Mv2Te3k.png

8wy55y6.png

LdxWBHB.png

And that's all for the archetype...FOR NOW!!! I still need to add in the spell and traps which i will do after I finish them, which should be this week. Also I might add in a couple of Advance summon Magigals for good measure, it all depends on whether you guys want some or not. Anyway...comment, like, favorite, CnC, whatever! Ok guys....Later!!

EDIT: ADDED SPELL CARDS ONTO THE LIST. WILL ADD TRAPS LATER THIS WEEK!!

Archived