Madolche Heiress Scoldscone (Also Generic Rank 3(SIKE!))

Black D'Sceptyr

So, yeah, Madolches are boss. Have loved them since they came out, but figured they were a bit light in...calories. The good kind I mean. The tasty one. I MEAN EXTRA DECK SUPPORT, OKAY?!

So, since the 4 and 5 routes are covered, I find myself having to go the Treatoad route of super-powered lower Rank monsters. So good in fact that you won't believe its not generic! (Which will be the subtitle of one of my future projects, the second I find out which one would suffice. Maybe the other two Madolches I plan to put out this week. Maybe.)

So here she, the newly found heir-to-heir(yes, Puddingcess exists, you know)-to-be of Madolche royalty, Scoldscone!

madolche_heiress_scoldscone_by_bdsceptyr

[spoiler=Madolche Heiress Scoldscone]

EARTH/Fairy-Type Xyz Effect/Rank 3/2100 ATK/1800 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 3 "Madolche" monsters
When this card is destroyed (by battle or by a card effect): You can add 1 "Madolche" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster(s) is Special Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; shuffle 1 EARTH monster in your hand or field into the Deck, except the Summoned monster(s), and if you do, negate the effects of 1 of those Summoned monsters, and if you do that, make your opponent shuffle up to 2 monsters they control and/or in their hand into the Deck (their choice.)

Review, revel, you know the drill by now.

BDS, signing off.

It searches upon destruction, negates, and punishes your opponent on top of that? It may be a bit much, but then again, getting two of them on the field isn't that easy with how little Summoning power the archetype has. I'd say it's fair; not just on the card alone, but together when coupled with the archetype. Plus, it's a little more situational that Tiaramisu which you can just do on the turn you Summon her. This also gives another option other than Leviar the Sea Dragon.

• 2 years later...

Archived