D - Construction (Ironic, since it helps construct advantage, YOU SEE)

Black D'Sceptyr

More D-HERO support, coming at you! And it's one that can work in summoning something too!

"But it's a Trap Card-"

DO NOT CARE. Because Twin Twisters is a thing does not mean you rely only on monsters to save your arse during your opponent's turn.

Outta here with that be-compatible-on-literally-everything-and-tutor-in-the-Graveyard-or-else-its-trash Trap Card mentality.

What was I talking about?

Oh.

d___construction_by_bdsceptyr-daa11pi.pn

[spoiler=D - Construction: Errata]

Normal Trap Card

Lore: Send up to 3 "Destiny" cards with the same name from your Deck to the Graveyard: apply 1 of these effects, based on the number of cards you sent.
• 1:  Halve the ATK of all Special Summoned monsters currently on the field.
• 2: Add 1 "Destiny HERO" card and/or 1 "Fusion" card from your Deck to your hand.
• 3: Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "Destiny HERO" monster from your hand or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
You can only activate 1 "D - Construction" per turn.

Go and comment on this here sign of gloriousness, ye lads. Yes I'm aware gloriousness is not a world, SHUT IT

BDS, signing off.

Granted, there are a few "Destiny" cards that aren't related to Destiny Hero, but none of them are really a problem in relation to this card. Maybe the ATK halve effect would be a problem regardless, but then again, Destiny Heroes aren't known for having good ATK. Adding a Fusion card could help, but it's honestly the first and third effects that are the best. It would be amazing to Summon Destiny Hero - Plasma (again).

Adding a Fusion card could help, but it's honestly the first and third effects that are the best. It would be amazing to Summon Destiny Hero - Plasma (again).

Love that you got to the meat and potatoes of this card's utility quick. And the ATK halving effect also has synergy with Dystopiaguy-essentially allowing you to pop another card at will. And bringing back Relinquished's elder brother (twice D-moved) (what and why was I thinking with that pun) on will, while setting up three Dynamiteguys to abuse? PURE. GOLD.

Love that you got to the meat and potatoes of this card's utility quick. And the ATK halving effect also has synergy with Dystopiaguy-essentially allowing you to pop another card at will. And bringing back Relinquished's elder brother (twice D-moved) (what and why was I thinking with that pun) on will, while setting up three Dynamiteguys to abuse? PURE. GOLD.

Do you think you could shorten it to "Destiny" monster, so that you could bring back Destiny End Dragoon, or would you feel that's too much?

Do you think you could shorten it to "Destiny" monster, so that you could bring back Destiny End Dragoon, or would you feel that's too much?

Eh, Destiny End Dragoon has it's own revival. And considering my previous creation on this page: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/354736-dynamic-fusion-freemyfelladiskcommander-allthedecks2sfordaysanyway/

...I mean, I've given it an easier Summoning path, when you combine Dynamic Fusion with this.

Archived