Neon Spotter (One to Spot, One to Chase, All to Abuse)

Black D'Sceptyr

Yes, the mammary game is a tad weaker with her. Yes, her quick Summon requirement are a tad dicey. YES, it doesn't matter, because she's still the boss when paired up with her sis! 

Ladies and gentlemen, I GIVE YOU, the Mercy wannabe from Overwatch  (you can shut up right now, mind) ....

neon_spotter_by_bdsceptyr-daa4gum.png

[spoiler=Neon Spotter - Errata]

WIND/Psychic-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/1600 ATK/700 DEF

Scales: 1/1

Pendulum Lore: You can banish 1 Psychic-Type monster from your hand; draw 1 card. If a monster(s) in your hand or Graveyard is banished, while you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone. You can only use each effect of "Neon Spotter" once per turn.

Lore: Once per turn: You can send 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, you can banish 1 monster on the field whose Level equals the sent monster's Level, until the end of the turn. A WIND Synchro, Xyz or Fusion Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as a Material gains this effect.
• During the End Phase of the turn it is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 monster banished by the effect of "Neon Spotter": Special Summon it, but its effects are negated unless you destroy 1 card you control.

And for those who wish to know who the "one to chase" is in the title's equation: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/353299-neon-chaser-symphonics-and-gustos-and-speedroids-oh-my/

Review, revel, you know the drill, let's get to spelunking.

BDS, signing off.

WITH THIS: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5osFG4WZk

There isn't a whole lot that would be able to abuse this card (not unless Kozmo started taking up Pendulum Cards). It's also got an effect that feeds your Graveyard whilst non-targeting banishment (albeit temporary). And the last effect is whatever. Reminds me a little of Eclipse Wyvern, though.

There isn't a whole lot that would be able to abuse this card (not unless Kozmo started taking up Pendulum Cards). It's also got an effect that feeds your Graveyard whilst non-targeting banishment (albeit temporary). And the last effect is whatever. Reminds me a little of Eclipse Wyvern, though.

It's supposed to be a tandem with Neon Chaser, who's also available to look at in the link. Plus, Kozmos don't necessarily need to run full scales to make use of this - with E-Tele, this has as good a versatility as Archfiend Eccentrick.

Really though, it's Gustos (and Speedroids) that'll heartily abuse this, essentially becoming a costless Memory of an Adversary if used right.

It's supposed to be a tandem with Neon Chaser, who's also available to look at in the link. Plus, Kozmos don't necessarily need to run full scales to make use of this - with E-Tele, this has as good a versatility as Archfiend Eccentrick.

Really though, it's Gustos (and Speedroids) that'll heartily abuse this, essentially becoming a costless Memory of an Adversary if used right.

Gustos, I'd be happy with (with how they don't have a foot to stand on). Kozmo, bot so much (you likely know why). But where does Speedroid fit into all this?

But where does Speedroid fit into all this?

Fella. Level 3 (mostly) WIND monsters that focus on Synchro Summoning collaborating with a Level 3 WIND Tuner that summons any monster it banishes at the End Phase upon Synchro Summon? It's because of the compatibility with the Speedroids that I teched in another Gusto card with them for E-Tele to bring out: Pilica, Descendant of Gusto. Makes for a wonderful 1 card Synchro.

And stealing your opponent's monsters is something Darklords are being paraded through the streets for enabling.

Archived