can you type the lore under the card? i cant read this card, as its text is to small.

ok, i can read it now..... and no offense, but this card isnt very good.

-it doesnt have a self-summon effect

-its materials are extremely hard to summon

-its destruction is okay, but its still destruction. since there is now a variety of types used in every deck. most of the light/dark decks like having monsters in the graveyard, so its good for him.

-the atk boost is ok, but the wording confuses me.

-the last effect is good, but it assumes that you have to have fusions in your extra deck in the first place. Any deck in the meta that plays fusions arent going to be playing this.

-it has NO protection.

dark_magic_master, next time, just edit your previous post instead of making another one just to review things.

As for the TC, let me just fix the OCG (and write the effect underneath for you). Because you initially posted this in Advanced, you're getting graded by this section's standards.

"Dark Paladin" + "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning"

If this card is Special Summoned: You can destroy all LIGHT or DARK monsters your opponent controls (your choice). This card gains 400 ATK for every Dragon-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyards. Once per turn: You can banish 1 card from your hand or Graveyard; Special Summon 1 LIGHT or DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

------

First of all, no one even runs Dark Paladin anymore. I suppose that you can simply use a Fusion sub for it, but ask yourself; why would you want to fuse Black Luster Soldier when its own effects are extremely good in Chaos decks? (You can use the hand too)

I guess it's nice as a boardwipe against stuff like Lightsworn / BA or whatever else, but Raigeki does its job way better because wiping out more monsters than just Chaos builds; that, and going to the Graveyard isn't necessarily bad now because floaters and triggers from there. It helps if you also have Dragons out, but you have consistency issues even playing this to begin with and relying on the opponent having Dragons isn't a good idea, because most of the time, they won't or will be limited to just staple stuff (Dark Rebellion, Crystal Wing, Stardust, etc)

One thing to note is that it can also SS another copy of itself, any Blue-Eyes Ultimate (original or Neo), Cyber End Dragon and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, that's nice and all, but given the consistency needed to get this card out in the first place, it's not going to be used often.

I know this is your first card (and it's not too bad), but given meta standards, it's simply not going to see play in the competitive state. (Just going to nudge this over to Casual)

Archived