First. Sorry if I posting in wrong section. I'm new, but let's go for the card.

qby73aD.jpg

Card description: "(2 Level 7 Monsters). Whenever your opponent activate an effect, inflincts 500 points to their life points.

Once per turn, during any player's turn, if one or more magic and/or trap cards are destroyed by one or more effects. Negate the destruction. So the cards do not can be destroyed by the rest of this turn.
Every time this card is destroyed, effect or battle, detach a Xyz material from this card and prevent their destruction. And if you want, special summon a spellcaster-type monster from your deck, graveyard or removed from play. If the monster is a "Dark Magician", this effect and summon cannot be negate and not destroyed."

I'm a fan of Dark Magician. And become really sad with these new support a bad, but really liked the card.

I would like to discuss changing this errata, but following the orginal idea a bit and adding the fact that I see this card as the deck defender, following the current meta game. Just for fun, of course.

2 Level 7 monsters

When your opponent activates a card or effect: They take 500 damage. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if 1 or more Spell/Trap Cards would be destroyed by card effects; you can negate their destruction, also they cannot be destroyed for the rest of this turn. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead, then you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard, or currently banished. If the Special Summoned monster is "Dark Magician", cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. 

-----

I don't know about you, but Ebon Void/Oblivion is fine the way he is. You ever tried to use Eternal Soul or some other support cards without giving the opponent fodder for MST, Twin Twisters and so forth? Yeah, it costs you an Xyz Material to do it, but it works well enough. Sure, it doesn't revive itself or even Mahad / the other ED stuff, but the rest is fine. 

Not a fan of you putting on Flare Metal's effect either; they already have access to the card in the first place. That, and preventing the opponent from blowing them up. (That's why Ebon let you trigger stuff from the hand in the first place)

-----

I don't know about you, but Ebon Void/Oblivion is fine the way he is. You ever tried to use Eternal Soul or some other support cards without giving the opponent fodder for MST, Twin Twisters and so forth? Yeah, it costs you an Xyz Material to do it, but it works well enough. Sure, it doesn't revive itself or even Mahad / the other ED stuff, but the rest is fine. 

Not a fan of you putting on Flare Metal's effect either; they already have access to the card in the first place. That, and preventing the opponent from blowing them up. (That's why Ebon let you trigger stuff from the hand in the first place)

Nah. That was just a cluster of effects that could have been put into it. As I said, I really liked the card, but it is not very useful to you support the deck that was released. Thus, only disagreeing with this: "Ebon Void / Oblivion is fine the way he is".

I put the effect of the Red-Eyes, both to be good, as it is useful for the deck. But as it needs a better and more appropriate support, transfer the effect of Flare Metal, to try to give a better strength and support the deck.

Remembering that, I do not know why, but I see this card as a deck defend.

As I mentioned before. I really liked the card and wanted to use it. But, for now, better try to create new supports than new erratas, often confuse a lot.

Archived