[Serious] Fun Times Consent Forms

Aix

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh I never noticed this topic before. Who even checks pinned topics these days? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I shall consent!

BUT LEAVE ME AND MY HALLOHALLO ALONE THIS WEEK.

YOU MAY BORROW HALLOHALLO DURING THE CIRNO EVENT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE HALLOHALLO MUST GRACE YCM WITH ITS PRESENCE AT ALL TIMES

hmm actually that gives me an idea for the next fun times...

So this is a thing that happened. I'll keep it until you change everyone back.

On a side note, I see what you did with my name. Making fun of my most recent status, eh, Yui?

nah I couldn't think of any Cirno-related puns with your name, so I was like "funk it Cirno's a girl let's turn Hiroshi into Hiroshe". Your status made this better though.

So we can expect the next fun times in late-October then Yui-kun?

Sometime in October, preferably not alongside the Halloween Masquerade. I've got something pretty wacky in mind for it - almost like a small event of its own - though, which may or may not involve editing a whole lot of accounts over the course of it. Once I've got the details pinned down and spooky season is truly upon us, I'll post here again to get consent from any possible participants for it since it's on a bigger scale than just playing with names/avatars.

Sometime in October, preferably not alongside the Halloween Masquerade. I've got something pretty wacky in mind for it - almost like a small event of its own - though, which may or may not involve editing a whole lot of accounts over the course of it. Once I've got the details pinned down and spooky season is truly upon us, I'll post here again to get consent from any possible participants for it since it's on a bigger scale than just playing with names/avatars.

I see (on an unrelated note, I'm currently method acting my persona for the Halloween masquerade), I'm guessing among the edits will be changing of member titles/groups, removal of alias, spouse among other things right?

I see (on an unrelated note, I'm currently method acting my persona for the Halloween masquerade), I'm guessing among the edits will be changing of member titles/groups, removal of alias, spouse among other things right?

Ideally, it'll involve swapping your login details with a handful of verifying accounts I'll set up for the event. I could go about it by changing all the details on your accounts, but that'll be a whole lot of bookkeeping and people could still tell who's who by looking at post history.

Ideally, it'll involve swapping your login details with a handful of verifying accounts I'll set up for the event. I could go about it by changing all the details on your accounts, but that'll be a whole lot of bookkeeping and people could still tell who's who by looking at post history.

Swapping login details... so we'd become a rando whilst the regular accounts become locked out for us... hmmm

• 2 months later...

Archived