D - Evolution (last D-HERO Support, I pinkyswear) (probably)

Black D'Sceptyr

Anyways, with Celestial becoming a thing again, I felt it was time to wrap out my D-HERO support chain today. This is not because I found this pic somewhere logged in my folder. Not at all. I SAID-

(also, the wording here, while looking counterproductive, is actually harrowingly picked out. I want there to be a shot at activating each effect, but not all off of one card, nor do I want the abilities to stack.)

(#inshortitwasbornthisway)

d___evolution_by_bdsceptyr-dabk5cd.png

[spoiler=D - Evolution : Errata]

Continuous Spell Card

Lore: Once per turn, during either player's turn, if all the face-up monsters you control (min. 1) are "Destiny HERO" monsters: You can apply 1 of these effects.
• Target 1 "Destiny" card in your Graveyard that was sent there previously this turn, and either return it to your hand or the top of your Deck.
• "Destiny HERO" monsters you control gain ATK and DEF equal to their Levels x200, until the end of the opponent's turn.
• Send this card and 2 other cards on the field to the Graveyard.
You can only use each effect of "D - Evolution" once per turn.

iU8EggM.png

Previous increments in the "Make D-HERO's Top Tier S***" category are here:

[spoiler=Dynamic Fusion]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/354736-dynamic-fusion-freemyfelladiskcommander-allthedecks2sfordaysanyway/

[spoiler=D - Construction]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/354836-d-construction-ironic-since-it-helps-construct-advantage-you-see/

iU8EggM.png

Enjoy the Destiny Trilogy, folks. I sure did.

BDS, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you mean "target" as opposed to "take".

Anywho:

The first effect is a cute way of adding Destiny HERO monsters, but I feel the cost is unecessary.

The second effect is pretty mediocre, as they don't have the best ATK, and this would hardly make a difference.

The only plus the last effect has is that you can send your opponent's cards without targeting, too, but that honestly means nothing in a Destiny HERO Deck.

Honestly, Destiny HERO would not use this card.

I think you mean "target" as opposed to "take".

Anywho:

The first effect is a cute way of adding Destiny HERO monsters, but I feel the cost is unecessary.

The second effect is pretty mediocre, as they don't have the best ATK, and this would hardly make a difference.

The only plus the last effect has is that you can send your opponent's cards without targeting, too, but that honestly means nothing in a Destiny HERO Deck.

Honestly, Destiny HERO would not use this card.

Do like a lot of the points you made. I'll see if I can work them into the card. Lety me know how it handles.

P.S. (the reason for the paltry second effect was because the Destiny End Dragoon can get crazy with it. Made it exempt for the new version of the effect.)

Archived