Madolche Caramellow (Madolche's Last Hurrah) (BUT SO CUTE THO)

Black D'Sceptyr

So yeah, I know that the Sweet Week of Madolches is long behind me (read: five days old) and I wanted to present this last one, but didn't know if it was kosher, considering I promised only four, and busting my word now would only lead to a parade of failed expectations later. 

BUT THEN I REALIZED. 

That this is YCMForum. 

We're here to enjoy the best each of us have to offer. Schedules mean nothing when its time to step up.

SO SCREW THE RULES. (and I think you know why*)

HERE is your (generic Level 3 +1 making Xyz Supporting) Madolche mascot, Caramellow!!

madolche_caramellow_by_bdsceptyr-dabqehi

[spoiler=Madolche Caramellow: Errata]

EARTH/Beast-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/0 ATK/2200 DEF

Lore: When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and is sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into the Deck. When you activate a "Madolche" Spell/Trap Card: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your opponent's Draw Phase, if this is the only "Madolche" monster in your Graveyard and you control a face-up "Madolche" card, you can draw 1 card. This card gains 1 Level for each "Madolche Caramellow" you control, except this one.

Review, revel, you know the drill, get to spelunking.

BDS, signing off.

WITH THIS: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTtRfRW94U

*yea but really, YGOTAS jokes aside I'm so bloody broke right now. Hershey's Cookies and Cream Milkshakes are as addictive as they are COST-LEE.

Archived