The Walking Dead

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Walking Dead". Add in the "The", it's vital. Also how does this thread have no replies.

[spoiler=smh season 7 premiere]

funk you killing two of the best characters while leaving that Timberlake-looking jabroni and Carl the useless stupid hardy dickhead alive. Why. Do you not want me to watch. If Daryl dies I'm going to just drop it altogether at this point.

"Walking Dead". Add in the "The", it's vital. Also how does this thread have no replies.

[spoiler=smh season 7 premiere]

funk you killing two of the best characters while leaving that Timberlake-looking jabroni and Carl the useless stupid hardy dickhead alive. Why. Do you not want me to watch. If Daryl dies I'm going to just drop it altogether at this point.

[spoiler=Season 7 Premier]

Not sure if you read the comics or not, but this was the only way to kill off Glenn.  He died to Negan in the comics literally the say way.  The only difference is Negan didn't say 'funk' because "censorship".  Abraham went out like a funking man.  "Suck my nuts" lmfao.  But I think his death was worse.  Glenn I kinda expected to die.  Abraham threw me off.

And imagine how Magie feels right now.  Her dad.  Her sister.  Now her husband.  That sheet is traumatizing.

[spoiler=Season 7 Premier]Seriously Maggie is just gonna go off the deep end. I can only imagine either she'll go badass and be the reason they survive or just get killed off soon enough. Honestly while I expected Glenn to die the way they did it was pretty smart. People expected it, so they didn't...and that made people think "Oh good at least he's alive" then bam...also that scene was hard to watch. *shudder*

Honestly though Rick's breakdown was even harder to watch. Like funk, that guy has already gone insane several times and now this.

Carl really needs to step up though, he's gone from annoying plot device to fairly interesting to stale.

[spoiler=Season 7 Premier]

Not sure if you read the comics or not, but this was the only way to kill off Glenn.  He died to Negan in the comics literally the say way.  The only difference is Negan didn't say 'funk' because "censorship".  Abraham went out like a funking man.  "Suck my nuts" lmfao.  But I think his death was worse.  Glenn I kinda expected to die.  Abraham threw me off.

And imagine how Magie feels right now.  Her dad.  Her sister.  Now her husband.  That sheet is traumatizing.

[spoiler=spoiler]

Nah don't read the comics not a weeb like you. Abraham was up there with Daryl for favourite character and he just gets killed, meanwhile Carl has been the worst person on earth for many years and gets to live. It's not fair papa.

[spoiler=Season 7 Premier]Seriously Maggie is just gonna go off the deep end. I can only imagine either she'll go badass and be the reason they survive or just get killed off soon enough. Honestly while I expected Glenn to die the way they did it was pretty smart. People expected it, so they didn't...and that made people think "Oh good at least he's alive" then bam...also that scene was hard to watch. *shudder*

Honestly though Rick's breakdown was even harder to watch. Like funk, that guy has already gone insane several times and now this.

Carl really needs to step up though, he's gone from annoying plot device to fairly interesting to stale.

Honestly found Rick really hilarious and couldn't stop myself laughing at that scene. Overdid it.

Honestly found Rick really hilarious and couldn't stop myself laughing at that scene. Overdid it.

[spoiler=Spoiler]

I think his acting here was phenomenal.  His, and Negan's.  Those two could be the reason The Walking Dead gets an award.  His breakdown was very realistic.  The snotting, the tears, the hesitation, his hands shaking.  You could really feel Rick's fear.  But I still laughed xD.

[spoiler=Lmao]

14716143_10157760056785455_6417625144532

[spoiler=But]

Damn that was tough to watch. I expected it, but when Negan killed Abraham, I thought he might have been safe...

Glenn was my favorite character, so him dying in the comic was physically painful and I felt pangs of that again when he died this time. Him getting killed really does cement Negan's threat level; Walking Dead hasn't killed super important characters in a long while.

I thought Andrew Lincoln nailed Rick's breakdown too. Totally understandable build-up too with Negan being the piece of sheet he is.

Also: Rick, Carl, and Daryl are the only original survivors from the very beginning group now. You could count Morgan too, but still pretty depressing when you look back.

[spoiler=Lmao]

14716143_10157760056785455_6417625144532

[spoiler=But]

Damn that was tough to watch. I expected it, but when Negan killed Abraham, I thought he might have been safe...

Glenn was my favorite character, so him dying in the comic was physically painful and I felt pangs of that again when he died this time. Him getting killed really does cement Negan's threat level; Walking Dead hasn't killed super important characters in a long while.

I thought Andrew Lincoln nailed Rick's breakdown too. Totally understandable build-up too with Negan being the piece of sheet he is.

Also: Rick, Carl, and Daryl are the only original survivors from the very beginning group now. You could count Morgan too, but still pretty depressing when you look back.

Carol

[spoiler=My thoughts]Should I spoiler this? idk

If Eugene dies I might have to quit. Legit.

I'm thinking Maggie tbh. She's so unhinged by now.

[spoiler=You know what sucks for Maggie?]

Aside from the three zombified Greenes before we met her family on-show, everyone Maggie has ever loved was killed by a human during a zombie apocalypse.

• 1 month later...

So apparently unless I post this thread dies, i c. Well there's been 5 more episodes without a word being said so I don't really know what to address. Just very very quick thoughts on each one I suppose.

2 - Ezekiel is a cool and quite interesting character, and he has associated with Carol quite a lot, so he'll be killed next time he's on screen.

3 - Silly Daryl that was the most obvious trap in the world and you were even explicitly told it was a trap yet persevered, smh scrub.

4 - I like Neegan.

5 - Maggie niceu, Jesus better take over Hilltop next time they get an episode, if Carl could just fuck off that'd be great.

6 - I think this is the first episode ever focused on Terra. Can they not come up with a better twist than "we sed we wuz letin u go but we gon kill u XD DX XD".

Anybody else want to chime in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived