[Reminder & Discussion] Sexual Content

Blake

Female chest nudity is a plain no. Hyper breasts are a contention, but lean to no. Bulges seem like a no, though that's not been discussed, and suggestive poses seem very case-to-case.

If it's from an 18+ site, rehost it before posting, as not to lead people to the source.

Now that hyper breasts are out of the equation for the most part what about breasts that are large but not hyper large? Also it kind of feels like were going more for PG-13 now though.

Trust me Im aware of the rehosting thing.

So apparently saying "REDACTED" merits 4 warning points.

The mod team needs to give a very clear set of standards on whats banned and not

not really?

In this topic, I specified that something of that sort would not be allowed. I said "penis" is okay when talking about it in a scientific or debating fashion, but not to just talk about it in a sexual context... Which yours explicitly is.

Now that hyper breasts are out of the equation for the most part what about breasts that are large but not hyper large? Also it kind of feels like were going more for PG-13 now though.

Trust me Im aware of the rehosting thing.

Sorry for the late reply ^^;

I don't see how it's PG-13. I said the breasts are up for debate. A bulge is pretty much saying HEY LOOK IT'S SEX.

Butts, and just butts, are something that should be debated, as they are largely acceptable on Television and the like. For some reason.

not really?

In this topic, I specified that something of that sort would not be allowed. I said "penis" is okay when talking about it in a scientific or debating fashion, but not to just talk about it in a sexual context... Which yours explicitly is.

I don't see how it's PG-13. I said the breasts are up for debate. A bulge is pretty much saying HEY LOOK IT'S SEX.

Butts, and just butts, are something that should be debated, as they are largely acceptable on Television and the like. For some reason.

There is no law that's prohibits me from saying that to a minor. I posted the laws y'all are using to cite this filter, and it doesn't cover my statement at all.

Yeh, if someone made a topic about pedophilia that's different. Nobody is defending that. But you all have long since crossed the boundaries between protecting minors and infringing on free speech.

How does DGz get away with it if it's against the law? I'm not sure what y'all are playing at here

What about when Sex is a science. There's a science of sex positions you know? At the end it the day, 14 year olds can see a discussion in debates about Daesh, but one comment about a vagina would blow their innocent minds and bring The Feds down on YCM? Give me a break

There is no law that's prohibits me from saying that to a minor. I posted the laws y'all are using to cite this filter, and it doesn't cover my statement at all.

Yeh, if someone made a topic about pedophilia that's different. Nobody is defending that. But you all have long since crossed the boundaries between protecting minors and infringing on free speech.

How does DGz get away with it if it's against the law? I'm not sure what y'all are playing at here

What about when Sex is a science. There's a science of sex positions you know? At the end it the day, 14 year olds can see a discussion in debates about Daesh, but one comment about a vagina would blow their innocent minds and bring The Feds down on YCM? Give me a break

Your statement is covering explicit content. As such, it was warned. It doesn't matter if it's not exactly what the law says, it's not appropriate conversation, and we've got to be a bit careful.

A topic about pedophilia is a discussion. That's not what this is. We're not "infringing on free speech", considering you "Sign off" on conditions when joining the site, meaning it is at the discretion of the administration and staff. Ergo, it is up to us if you have the "right to Free Speech", in this way. It's no different than your boss telling you not to swear while on the clock/in uniform.

Nevermind that you're misusing the phrase free speech.

DGz shies away from 18+ content, from what I recall, so not really a point?

I already covered talking about the scientific point, so not sure why you're bringing it up.

You've been told to cease your behavior before, to my knowledge. Stop throwing a fit every time a moderator punishes you for acting out of line. You're better than that.

You are arguing against an entire culture setup that is beyond our control, which we are doing our best to sort out in order to keep us as safe as possible, because of how YOU feel on the subject. But the thing is, it's more than just one area, it's an entire CULTURE. The world will not bend to you simply because you ask it to, nor will it for us.

Your statement is covering explicit content. As such, it was warned. It doesn't matter if it's not exactly what the law says, it's not appropriate conversation, and we've got to be a bit careful.

A topic about pedophilia is a discussion. That's not what this is. We're not "infringing on free speech", considering you "Sign off" on conditions when joining the site, meaning it is at the discretion of the administration and staff. Ergo, it is up to us if you have the "right to Free Speech", in this way. It's no different than your boss telling you not to swear while on the clock/in uniform.

Nevermind that you're misusing the phrase free speech.

DGz shies away from 18+ content, from what I recall, so not really a point?

I already covered talking about the scientific point, so not sure why you're bringing it up.

You've been told to cease your behavior before, to my knowledge. Stop throwing a fit every time a moderator punishes you for acting out of line. You're better than that.

You are arguing against an entire culture setup that is beyond our control, which we are doing our best to sort out in order to keep us as safe as possible, because of how YOU feel on the subject. But the thing is, it's more than just one area, it's an entire CULTURE. The world will not bend to you simply because you ask it to, nor will it for us.

Yeh, I mean that's why I accepted the warning. All I'm saying is, under the existing laws, it's downright impossible for you to prosecute YCMaker or force a C/D based on the statement that I was warned for. Not trying to change the culture or the laws, just saying y'all are being a little TOO cautious. 

DGz- like it's not uncommon to see someone to tell you to stop sucking d*** which is explicitly sexual, but not intended that way.

anyway 4 WP is nothing, and the mod was pretty gentle with the time I have them, so it's all guuchi

The Thing is that PG-17 is a very high rating, its just a few steps below PG-18. Wouldnt that imply that were going for an almost R rated site? Or am I just missing things here? If you ask me its just confusing because you can easily get away with breasts, bulges, etc. in a 14A film (granted it has to be to a low but still) let alone something rated PG-17.

The Thing is that PG-17 is a very high rating, its just a few steps below PG-18. Wouldnt that imply that were going for an almost R rated site? Or am I just missing things here? If you ask me its just confusing because you can easily get away with breasts, bulges, etc. in a 14A film (granted it has to be to a low but still) let alone something rated PG-17.

The general idea behind PG-17 is that we want to have some leniency, instead of outright slamming people. The exacts are still being sorted out (and I guess, technically, Zootopia tigers could fall under bulge but are okay?), but it's in order to not have to punish the members as harshly for any slipups that happen.

We don't WANT to punish you guys, much less for simple mistakes, so we want to keep the umbrella a bit wider to be safer.

Yeh, I mean that's why I accepted the warning. All I'm saying is, under the existing laws, it's downright impossible for you to prosecute YCMaker or force a C/D based on the statement that I was warned for. Not trying to change the culture or the laws, just saying y'all are being a little TOO cautious. 

DGz- like it's not uncommon to see someone to tell you to stop sucking d*** which is explicitly sexual, but not intended that way.

anyway 4 WP is nothing, and the mod was pretty gentle with the time I have them, so it's all guuchi

We are doing what we can to keep both our younger members and out older members safe. Moreso the former, given they're the more easily harmed half of this, but the point remains.

Latter can be harmed, in theory, though, as such a case has happened, but was not handled to the utmost of the team's capability.

yeah, but we don't have a subculture where we want to insult or outright flame people here, anyway. Even perceived idiots are to be immune from such, lest they start it first, in which case it's our job to put out the fire ASAP.

Archived