(2'nd Post) Gimmick Puppet Doll House

TheEternalUnicorn

Hello YCM Members, this is my Second post and this card that I made is for Gimmick Puppets used by IV(Quattro) from Yugioh Zexal so here you go I hope you like it.

Gimmick Puppet Doll House
Field Spell
When this card is activated; You can send 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can reveal any number of "Gimmick Puppet" monsters in your hand; Shuffle them into the Deck and draw cards equal to the number revealed. If this card in the Field Spell Zone is destroyed; You can add 1 "Gimmick Puppet" monster or a "Puppet" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Gimmick Puppet Theatre" per turn.

So this card does 3 things for Gimmicks

1. Acts like a Scissor Hand and Allows sending of All Gimmick Puppets that you want in your Graveyard faster e.g(Dreary Doll, Shadow Feeler)

2. Allows Gimmicks to possibly unbrick their hands as you run many High level monsters that you can't summon right away or just want to get a better hand

3. Allows to search the entire Archetype

So I hope you like my attempt at making Gimmick Puppets greater, Criticism is appreciated and I will see you on my next card creation 

Neat; another archetype-supporting card (even though I never really used Gimmick Puppets, but that's beside the point).

As a Field Spell Card, this can be added via Terraforming; nice start.

Alrighty; the first effect helps set up Gimmick Puppet plays.

The second effect is a Magical Mallet-eske effect to help if you run dry.

The third effect is-wait. This is a rehash on Kozmotown, isn't it?

Though, I will give you this:

Gimmick Puppet is nowhere near as ridiculously supported as Kozmo is (it's not even funny).

Plus, unlike Kozmotown, this restricts you from activating more than one.

Yeah this card is pretty much Kozmotown but for G-Puppets,but this is what i feel G-Puppets need in terms of a good field spell, but i didnt want to go overboard and make it a better Kozmotownesk card for G-Puppets so thats why i put the restriction of only activating one per turn.

Also thanks for looking at my card, I really appreciate that someone cares about the cards that i make

Archived