Prime Material Kaiser (Prime Material Gives You Wings!)

Black D'Sceptyr

Think of how well this works with yet another Kaiser WATER monster in Undervalue Limbo, and you shall know yet another layer of greatness to this majestic creature. Or don't. It's awesome all its own. Really it is.

prime_material_kaiser_by_bdsceptyr-dadue

[spoiler=Prime Material Kaiser: Errata]

WATER/Sea-Serpent-Type Effect Monster/Level 8/2400 ATK/2800 DEF

Lore:  If you control no monsters: You can discard 1 "Prime Material" monster: Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, during the End Phase of the turn that this card was discarded to activate a Level 5 or higher monster's effect, except the effect of "Prime Material Kaiser", OR when this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can: Take 1000 damage, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Prime Material" monster from your hand, and if you do that, draw 2 cards.

Anyways, this is also my first Saturday post that I've done that didn't involve a contest. But since I'm finishing up PriMa's today, expect this to be the first trickle of a deluge. (HARHARwaterpuns)

BDS, signing off.

Excellent!

One that has a self-Summoning effect! Plus, it can help initiate plays with the other Prime Material monsters. Though, I feel that "in Attack Position" requirement is rather needless. And while the second effect may seem like a big boon, more often than not, you'd be Summoning this card first. Besides, it has a hard "once per turn" clause on it, too.

Though, why specifically "Seeder"? Would the interactions be more drastic if Seeder were discarded?

Excellent!

One that has a self-Summoning effect! Plus, it can help initiate plays with the other Prime Material monsters. Though, I feel that "in Attack Position" requirement is rather needless. And while the second effect may seem like a big boon, more often than not, you'd be Summoning this card first. Besides, it has a hard "once per turn" clause on it, too.

Though, why specifically "Seeder"? Would the interactions be more drastic if Seeder were discarded?

OH CRA...

My apologies, Nyx. Originally, this chestnut was a Plant called the Prime Material Seeder: must've forgot to take out all the incantations of that name. I'll be fixing this card on the immediate.

OH CRA...

My apologies, Nyx. Originally, this chestnut was a Plant called the Prime Material Seeder: must've forgot to take out all the incantations of that name. I'll be fixing this card on the immediate.

Alrighty; I can see that. Or, you could do this instead:

If you control no monsters: You can discard 1 "Prime Material" monster: Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. If this card is discarded to activate a Level 5 or higher monster's effect (except by the effect of "Prime Material Kaiser"), OR when this card is destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can: Take 1000 damage during the End Phase of the turn, also Special Summon 1 "Prime Material" monster from your hand, and if you do, draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Prime Material Kaiser" once per turn.

That way, you can still Special Summon it, but abuse with two copies will be avoided regardless.

Archived