Prime Material Valley (Where Grave-Tutors' Dreams Roam Free)

Black D'Sceptyr

prime_material_valley_by_bdsceptyr-dadug

[spoiler=Prime Material Valley: Errata]

Field Spell Card

Lore: You can Normal Summon "Prime Material" monsters for 1 less Tribute. When this card in your Field Spell Zone is destroyed, or discarded to activate a Level 5 or higher monster's effect: You can target up to 2 "Prime Material" monsters in your Graveyard whose total Levels equal 10 or less; add those targets to your hand, then take 1000 damage for each of those targets. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster(s) is Summoned: You can discard 1 "Prime Material" monster; until the End Phase, that monster's effect becomes "During the End Phase: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls (their choice.)"

My god is this card wordy. Needed to be tho: Originally this retrieval effect didn't come with a LP tag. Imagine free returns upon destruction or discard. IMAGINE HOW THIS WOULD PLAY OUT.

And once you've finished that gastrointestinal purge, see if you can drop a couple tips for the Prime Material cards I've put up here on this fine site.

BDS, signing off.

Well, it's a Field Spell, so that already means you can add this via Terraforming.

Second off: You can Normal Summon Prime Material monsters without Tributing. Something they desperately need, as most don't have self-Summoning effects.

I don't think the Life Point loss is necessary for the following effect, as you really only add up to 2 monsters from your Graveyard.

The last effect is cute to interfere with plays like Kozmo Dark Destroyer.

Archived