(3rd Post) Dog Support Double Dog

TheEternalUnicorn

Hello fellow YCM Members, this is my 3rd post and this post is going to be about DOGS! just because I feel like they need to become an actual deck( they kinda are but not that good) so here is my card, I hope you like it

Double Dog
Lvl 4 EARTH
Beast Effect
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can send 1 "Dog" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard except "Double Dog": Add 1 "Dog" monster from your Deck to your hand with the same level as the sent monster. If you control a face-up Beast-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card(from your hand). If this card is Summoned this way, you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except for Beast-Type monsters.

So this card gives Dogs 2 things

1. A playmaker to set up Dogs to the graveyard AKA Chain Dog and to fetch Dogs from the Deck that you might need like Assault Dog, Mad Dog or Doggy Diver

2. An easier way to make Xyz and Synchro by SSing itself rather than wait for your opponent to destroy Assault Dog or Giant Rat which might not even work most of the time since Dogs are very vulnerable to Card Destruction AKA Raigeki, stuff like that

So this was my attempt to give Dogs a good Main Deck monster, I hope you like it and I will see you members on my next card creation

Archived