Prime Material Corral (Yu-Gi-Oh! Catch and Release)

Black D'Sceptyr

prime_material_corral_by_bdsceptyr-dae65

[spoiler=Prime Material Corral: Errata]

Continuous Trap Card

Lore: During your opponent's turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Prime Material" monster from your Graveyard with a different Attribute than the Attribute of the face-up monster currently on the field with the highest ATK, then halve the ATK of the face-up monster on the field with the highest ATK, and if you do, take damage equal to the ATK that monster lost. You can only use this effect of "Prime Material Corral" once per turn.  If this card is discarded to activate the effect of a Level 5 or higher monster: You can send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard.

WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH PriMa?! Look at that beautiful catch and tell me this won't be useful for 'em!

Anyways, drop a like for this soon-to-be-well-done Chicken of the Sea.

BDS, signing off.

First effect seems a tad convoluted at first, considering a Prime Material monster in your Graveyard, make sure it's Attribute is different, and halve ATK at a cost.

But it has a nice pay off if used wisely.

Though, if you want it to have a cost, I'd suggest it to be half the original ATK instead.

And the last effect is okay non-targeting removal. I guess you could use it on pesky Spell/Trap Cards.

Archived