Too Talli Tarian's Tower (Obvious Tyrant's Allegory is Obvious)

Black D'Sceptyr

Because Absolute Power is absolutely prominent...

...specifically, YOUR power. Because it goes into this sadistic structure. Also it has SYNERGY! with Tyrant cards. Also I was originally going to make it compatible with the Swords of Revealing/Concealing/Burning/Mood/whatever Light. Also it's a Field Spell, so Terraforming. Also, I should get some sleep. 

too_talli_tarian_s_tower_by_bdsceptyr-da

[spoiler=Too Talli Tarian's Tower: Errata]

Field Spell Card

Lore: The Summon of Normal Monsters cannot be negated. When a Normal Monster you control battles an opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate monster effects until the end of the Damage Step. While you control a face-up Trap Card, halve all battle damage you take from a battle involving an Effect Monster, also this card is unaffected by monster effects. When this card in your Field Zone is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 non-Effect Monster from your Graveyard, If it is Tributed while on the field, return it to the hand. You can only use this effect of "Too Talli Tarian's Tower" once per turn.

Ta-ta for now, folks.

BDS, signing off.

UPDATE: Fixed 4T's effect to better gel with the Tyrant cardsets, and their love for non-Effect Monsters. Also, for a glimpse upon the Tarian herself:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/356693-too-talli-tarian-the-emperors-enforcer-larger-than-life-ender-of-strife/?p=6930952

Well, you'd can add it via Terraforming; that's a start.

Plus, it puts a damper or Effect monsters, changing their ATK to 0, but also softening the blow, as you take half the damage. Plus, it's permanent, too. And if this card's destroyed, you get to Special Summon non-Effect monsters. Though, not sure which you had in mind when making this. Blue-Eyes? Red-Eyes?

Well, you'd can add it via Terraforming; that's a start.

Plus, it puts a damper or Effect monsters, changing their ATK to 0, but also softening the blow, as you take half the damage. Plus, it's permanent, too. And if this card's destroyed, you get to Special Summon non-Effect monsters. Though, not sure which you had in mind when making this. Blue-Eyes? Red-Eyes?

Hatred of Effect Monsters. Inspired by the "Tyrant's" line of Trap Cards, hence its owner's symbolic name of Too Talli Tarian (totalitarian.) I'm making her next week tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, that first effect is just way too strong, it's Blackwing Armor Master's effect, but able to be used multiple times. I know it's a bit limited by being only usable on direct attacks, and what with Xyz monsters you can turn those resources back into a functioning monster, but this seems ridiculous for a field spell, especially one that can protect itself by just controlling a continuous trap, and also halve battle damage. I'd rather it be something that buffs normal monsters, or maybe gives them Armades effects when they battle, just something to level the playing field more with effect monsters. The float effect is okay, but you really don't need to include that banish clause, it's extremely unnecessary since it's only a Normal Monster and will probably at best serve as a meat shield since the Field Spell will likely be destroyed during your opponent's turn. As it is now, it only serves to over complicate and clutter the card.

Archived