Wierd Tribute Cards & Other Stuff Relating To Tributes

Its what i find funny now' date=' Red Eyes Black Dragon... level 7 for a 2400 ATK... and Jinzo is level 6... damn

[/quote']

Don't forget Frosotsaurus with its 2600 ATK for Level 6

But I think they did that on purpose, since there are so many Fusion monsters with Red-Eyes Black Dragon as Fusion Material Monster.

And very powerful too.

Maybe... but i also think that Level 4 monsters are creeping it a bit to far, I mean, whats the point of level 5 tribute monsters now, with beatdowns like Gene-Warped Werewolf and stuff. And since this increase, Level 5 and 6 is even getting better than Level 7 monsters from Older Sets, such as Cyber Tech Alligator (I Saw want this card released in TCG) with a 2500 ATK!!!!

Some weird monsters in terms of powers (when the ATK/DEF of the following were made, the card makers must have been on weed or something equivalent):

Reaper of the Cards - ATK 1380, DEF 1930, Level 5

Dark Chimera - ATK 1610, DEF 1460, Level 5

King of Yamimakai - ATK 2000, DEF 1530, Level 5

Barox - ATK 1380, DEF 1530, Level 5 (Fusion Monster)

Castle of Dark Illusions - ATK 920, DEF 1930, Level 4 (the only non-tribute monster)

what about Aitsu' date=' its 0/0 and 1 tribute?

[/quote']

Equip it with the most level stars Union monster: Koitsu

KoitsuMFC-EN-C.jpg

DAMN THAT'S SO DAMN POWERFUL, IT CAN RIP THE HEADS OFF OF THE GOD CARDS!!!!1!11!!11!!!!!!

Still, it has a good effect, but it be hard to let him alive on the field.

Notice how it has less than 1500 attack, You can special summon it with mother grizzly. Notice the 10 stars, you can play metamorphisis on him to summon a 10 star fusion monster, perhaps cyber end dragon?

Chaos, there is no reason I should get refs for pointing this out.

I didn't think of The Cyber End Dragon Or Metamorphosis At All. I meant that Aitsu is a waste, because If you dont have Koitsu At The Time, your going to tribute and summon a normal monster with 0 points.

Some weird monsters in terms of powers (when the ATK/DEF of the following were made' date=' the card makers must have been on weed or something equivalent):

Reaper of the Cards - ATK 1380, DEF 1930, Level 5

Dark Chimera - ATK 1610, DEF 1460, Level 5

King of Yamimakai - ATK 2000, DEF 1530, Level 5

Barox - ATK 1380, DEF 1530, Level 5 (Fusion Monster)

Castle of Dark Illusions - ATK 920, DEF 1930, Level 4 (the only non-tribute monster)

[/quote']

Dont we all just love that weed!!! Also dont forget that Sword Arm Of Dragon has 2030 DEF

I would have too say though, that these cards (except Sword Arm) is a Fiend... and probably classified as there own... Still I wouldnt call Catsle Of Dark Illisions Crap... I pretty much love its combo with Pumpking...

If you combine Cyber Tech Alligator with Legendary Ocean you could summon it directly from your hand! Very powerful card but isnt this supposed to be "weird" tribute monsters?

Btw Mike, your thinking of Giga Gaggigao or whatever... Cyber Tech Alligator is a Wind Attribute Monster :D

Archived