Clear Wing Fast Dragon [MANGA] [NEW INFO]

So since this has been revealed as the volume promo for Arc-V Part 2, I thought I'd make a new manga discussion thread, especially in light of new evidence:

ClearwingFastDragon-EN-Manga-AV-NC.png

Dragon/Synchro/PENDULUM/Effect

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can negate the effects of an opponent's monster and make its ATK 0.

Yes, it's a Synchro Pendulum with a level you can actually Pendulum Summon.

Calling it right now.

Dark Rebellion's manga counterpart is an Xyz Pendulum and Starve Venom's manga counterpart is a Fusion Pendulum, and both have a word starting with "F" in their names.

(Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon counts because "Phantom" in Japanese is "Fantomu".)

OG DRXD already appeared in the manga.

Kinda more thinking this is more a nod to the 5D's Manga than anything.

OG DRXD already appeared in the manga.

Kinda more thinking this is more a nod to the 5D's Manga than anything.

I'm thinking the idea behind it is "if these three are all part of Yuya then their aces would be /Pendulum as well". If all three of them used Pendulums it would explain Pendulum Fusion a bit better.

DRXD appearing right away is probably to avoid one of Yuya's alters revealing their Fa Dragon first.

I'm thinking the idea behind it is "if these three are all part of Yuya then their aces would be /Pendulum as well". If all three of them used Pendulums it would explain Pendulum Fusion a bit better.

DRXD appearing right away is probably to avoid one of Yuya's alters revealing their Fa Dragon first.

Another possibility would be yuya's 3 other identities would require "full synchro" to adapt this kind of "power" to enhance their aces (similar to odd-eyes evolving into odd-eyes pendulum), so DRXD might still evolve, considering Yuto does not want Yuya's identity to be exposed at that time and is parted from him during his first game.

Calling it right now.

Dark Rebellion's manga counterpart is an Xyz Pendulum and Starve Venom's manga counterpart is a Fusion Pendulum, and both have a word starting with "F" in their names.

(Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon counts because "Phantom" in Japanese is "Fantomu".)

Hm.... 

Dark Rebellion Fang/lFull-Armored/Fiend Dragon?

Starve Venom Fear/Furious/Flash Dragon?

Maybe Chimera is already a Pendulum and they pulled a stardust spark on us with DRXD where it was a pendulum all along.

1) Chimera cannot be the enhanced starve venom (because of its name). 2) That would not work, considering my theory explains why not and manga characters tend to have different aces than in the anime, however if they pull a stardust spark ever again ... please ... just ... don't...

Archived