Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yugioh: Forsaken Legends [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

To say that Kuria was relieved to see Blues alright was an understatement. The fact that he felt like an idiot for rushing out as he did, he easily pushed to the back of his head while hoping to all that is holy that he wasn't made to pay for repairing the mini-crater his landing made on to way to Blues.

Upon the declaration of the match being invalid, Kuria was a bit surprised, both of his eyes widening as he took a step back away from the Kaiba Corp CEO. When he heard the reason, however, Kuria began to make careful movements towards the Mokuba bastard...moves that were rendered null and void by the sudden smoke bomb that even he couldn't see through with the mechanical eye.

Even while busy working as a trucker in this area, one still would be wise to keep up with the news, so he had heard about the death, but admittedly not much of it. The channels he normally watched and listened to were strangely afraid to talk about it. Even with that in mind, Kuria rushed up behind Blues, braced to get stopped by Security somehow, before saying. "It sucks that your father had to go the way he did, but it looks like you may soon have the chance to get the one that did it behind bars for a long time."

To kill for one's own gain...that is the most sickening thing a person can do, does not matter the gain in question, Blues would hear in his head after hearing a momentary melodic hum that morphed into those words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To be honest, I don't know what the trials entails." Miero couldn't help but gulp at hearing this, the lack of information disturbing to him. "From what I can tell, each trial is different for each card... each card has its own way of testing their owner's worthiness. Some may duel you to gauge your strength or style, or some might be something like facing your fears."

He wouldn't be surprised if he was made to duel during the trials if only to get him over his absolute refusal to do so. And even with the attempt to learn how to use his deck, he still upheld that since he lost his old Harpie deck.

"Sadly, I can't tell, nor can I directly tap into cards to discover this, as their magic is far beyond my own... but there is a place we can go to..." He stood up, putting his hands behind his back. "Get some rest. Tomorrow, we head for the city of Atlantis."

"Wait, what?!"

You have not misheard.

Atlantis is true, though attempts have been made to hide the place from the masses.

Miero was almost in a half-daze as he walked towards the room he was to rest in, his mind shut down still over the concept of the mythical Atlantis being a real place. It wasn't until he was led to the room and laying down when he came back to himself and moved to sit at the edge of the bed.

"...what am I doing," he asked himself as he looked around at the lavish room he was in. "What am I doing in a place as nice as this while Malin's probably languishing in a cell somewhere, starving and abused, waiting to be sacrificed..." As he said that, the Eraser's words echoed in his head, causing him to twist his hands around the golden base of the staff he held.

When humans are normally sacrificed to us, they beg, they plead, they cry for their lives. Not your boy though, he was fully confident that you would save his life. The thought amused me so much, I allowed him to live… to see if you would come.

Now that you’re here though… I can make your boy suffer.

I know you must be thinking that I’m going to kill your precious child… but no. That would be a waste.

No. I will kill you in front of him. And then, as you die, you can die with the knowledge that your boy’s then broken spirit will become the perfect vessel. He will become my host and I will use his body to rain destruction on the world that wronged us so much!

He didn't know when he moved or when he swung his staff, but as he came back to the present, he found himself looking at one big hole where the staff had connected with the wall while holding it with both hands.

The staff was fine, and none of the emeralds seemed even chipped or scratched.

"Oh, shit," he swore to himself, hoping that no one would come to the room after hearing the likely bang from that impact. "I...I need to calm down...Rage will only lead to an outcome that bastard wants..."

Steeling his nerve and trying to surpress the feeling that he was currently better off than his son right now, he looked around for a change of clothes to sleep in and thankfully found some his size before changing into them and folding up his original clothes beside his pillow. Staff leaning against a piece of wall beside the bed, Miero forced himself to lay down and try to sleep, even though he felt too guilty to let himself be treated good while he felt that his son was likely treated like shit.

"Papa's coming, Malin. Just hang on..."

He eventually fell asleep having no idea that Malin Tammabukku was doing a lot better than he was doing for the time being...

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago

Tycho frowned. "Working for the Wicked Gods? Probably. But this tournament is throwing everything I thought before into disarray... We could be wrong about that as well. Though if what Blues said is true, and he DID murder the previous Kaiba..." 

Tycho's eyes focused on the television screen, on Blues' face. Perhaps he was only imagining it, but he thought he saw something in the boys' eyes. Something similar to what he himself often bore in his expression.

"I'm going to meet him," he declared, standing, the nurses not doing anything to stop him, now that his wound was properly taken care of. Some of them looked like they wanted to tell him to get some more rest, but saw his large, intimidating frame and thought better of it. "I have to make sure we're square," he went on, striding from the room.

"The only square around here is him." A nearby curtain hiding one of the beds was pulled aside, the dirt-smudged face of Hibiki poking out, sneering at Yugo. "What's up, Toy-Boy? Heard you saying dueling me might be FUN? It will be, but not for you." He was still looking like he had been at the heart of an explosion, clothes torn, hair still slightly askew. But the predatory gleam in his eyes had not lessened, not one bit.

- - - - - -

As Kuria and Blues exited the arena, Tycho fell in line with them, flanking Blues on the side Kuria didn't already occupy.

"I saw what happened out there," he said, not looking at Blues, but placing a hand on his shoulder nonetheless. "You faced down that beast without flinching, fighting for what you think is right..." He sighed wearily. "I think I was wrong to judge you as quickly as I did. To allow this task to overwhelm me. You are stronger than I, Blues Kaiba. If it had been my father he had killed I would have been consumed with rage... You've seen it, I'm sure," he admitted, smiling sadly. "The fury I embody for my home. It's what I stand for but... It's perhaps a bit too intense."

"But I would like to have it behind you, if you'll accept me. Perhaps your level head will focus it. And we can help each other."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

"Working for the Wicked Gods? Probably. But this tournament is throwing everything I thought before into disarray... We could be wrong about that as well. Though if what Blues said is true, and he DID murder the previous Kaiba..." Yugo nodded and folded his arms. 

"Yeah. Looks like he had more of a personal stake in this than I first thought," Yugo commented before Tycho spoke up again.

"I'm going to meet him," he declared, standing, the nurses not doing anything to stop him, now that his wound was properly taken care of.  "I have to make sure we're square," he went on, striding from the room. Before Yugo could follow him, the banana haired boy heard a voice calling out to him.

"The only square around here is him." A nearby curtain hiding one of the beds was pulled aside dramatically, the dirt-smudged face of Hibiki poking out, sneering at Yugo. "What's up, Toy-Boy? Heard you saying dueling me might be FUN? It will be, but not for you." Yugo stared for a few seconds, processing what was going on before he finally spoke.

"Who are you again?" He paused the entire staff of nurses fell over in shock. "Actually, a better question, where you there the whole time? You know, I think there's something more important. Are you... hitting on me...? And if that's the case, I have to ask, who are you again?"

Blues watched as Mokuba ran away, scoffing to himself. "He even named himself after Seto's little brother... he's taunting me...," He clenched his fist, still not moving from his spot. He wanted to go chase the murderer... but he knew it would likely lead him into yet another trap. He headed back to the competitor's section, coat and scarf again waving in the wind. He was then approached by Kuria, looking over to him.

"It sucks that your father had to go the way he did, but it looks like you may soon have the chance to get the one that did it behind bars for a long time." The cyborg man stated. Blues nodded. 

"I hope so. Thanks for being concerned," He commented.

To kill for one's own gain...that is the most sickening thing a person can do, does not matter the gain in question, Blues heard in his head. That wasn't one of his thoughts... he knew it was a duel monster, but who's was it? He looked around... it wasn't the first time he heard a duel monster's voice, but he hadn't heard this one before. Was it one of Kuria's? Before he could question it however, Tycho came over.

"I saw what happened out there," he said, not looking at Blues, but placing a hand on his shoulder nonetheless. "You faced down that beast without flinching, fighting for what you think is right..." He sighed wearily. "I think I was wrong to judge you as quickly as I did. To allow this task to overwhelm me. You are stronger than I, Blues Kaiba. If it had been my father he had killed I would have been consumed with rage... You've seen it, I'm sure," he admitted, smiling sadly. "The fury I embody for my home. It's what I stand for but... It's perhaps a bit too intense. But I would like to have it behind you, if you'll accept me. Perhaps your level head will focus it. And we can help each other." Blues looked up to the massive man, before a small smile crossed his face. 

"I'm glad you've finally decided to join us," He said before he held out his hand, offering a handshake. "Let's save the world together, shall we?" Whether or not Tycho shook his hand, Blues would head back to the room. "We have another lead now. He didn't have a Wicked God, but he was more than likely the one that stole them in the first place. We'll wait for the guards to report where he disappears at, and we'll search the area for him," 

He opened the door, seeing Furiko in the room. "You're up soon, aren't you?" He asked. He had to make sure he didn't make her miss her match.

"Y'all're really on my last nerve," Aika activated a spell, aiming at the summoner of her opponent's monster. The girl was struck, and with a cry of pain, she fell to her knees, smoke coming off of her. The Hydrogeddon looked back to their owner, who stood up slowly after the spell. 

"It seems you'll have to be taken care of...," She stated as he grabbed a card, and beside her appeared an Oxygeddon. "Hmph... you're not the only one who can use the storms...," She stated before the two dinosaurs charged at Aika. However, the Hydrogeddon was ran over by Kyouji's bike. 

"Come on, Aika. We should get moving! This small area isn't the best for lightning strikes. Might hit someone you don't want to," Kyouji said as he revved his engine.

oXNSzB8.png

The sun was rising as the group was woken up. Today was the day that they would go to Atlantis, the legendary city that sank so many years ago. Outside the city of Endymion was the Dragon Ship Fandora, with the crew finishing getting ready for take off. Dread Knight, Phantom Falcon and Wade was already by the ship, waiting for the group to show up. When they got close, Wade suddenly rushed up to the group, a crazy look in his already crazy eyes.

"DON'T TALK LOUDLY AND DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP!" He shouted at the top of his lung as he rushed at them at full speed. He then screeched to a stop in front of them, falling to his knees. "What do we have here...?" He asked as he stared at a track. "This track... looks like a wheel... but only one...," He studied it quietly, muttering to himself. He wouldn't respond to anyone talking to him or poking him, so they could move along to the ship. 

Standing on the ground was Buster Blader and Silent Swordsman, talking to a giant wolf with a katana and a porcupine also wielding a blade

"That's th' group we be transportin', Buster Blader-kun?" the large wolf asked, looking over the group.

"Aye, that'd be them," Buster Blader stated, sounding similar to the pirates, causing Silent Swordsman to blink and look at the porcupine, who just shrugged in response. "You ready to go?" He asked the group of humans, reverting back to his normal voice.

So, for those in the Spirit World, feel free to respond and hit me up to collab with your post. You can tour around the boat, but we're taking off next post. Have fun!

05uIRqd.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:10 AM
  • Alias:Yui

3CRqVF7.png

"It seems you'll have to be taken care of..."

Somehow, the other psychic was just fine. Aika wasn't sure how to feel about that. On the one hand, she was pleased that the girl wasn't dead; Aika didn't want somebody's death on her conscience, even if she didn't particularly like the person in question. On the other hand, it meant that this girl was at least a cut above most other psychics Aika had met. The real question was, would this stranger's power be comparable to Aika's?

"Hmph... you're not the only one who can use the storms..."

Her general thematic was, anyway.

"Come on, Aika. We should get moving! This small area isn't the best for lightning strikes. Might hit someone you don't want to."

Aika looked warily at the D-Wheel Kyouji had pulled up in. She never liked those things. But he was right; this wasn't the best place to fight. Reluctantly, Aika climbed aboard the D-Wheel, fastening herself and saying "Get us outta city limits as quick as y'can. Less damage I cause the better."

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

Fortune Cup, Round 1 - Hanae Hanazawa vs Ayame Iwaki

Despite taking the full of the flames, Hanae seemed none too fazed as she said, “Draw!” Looking at the card in her hand she said, “now it’s time to put that counter to use. First, I activate my trap card, Predator Planet. By itself, it does nothing. However, with my next card it will.” 

Pulling one card from her hand and play it in her monster zone she said, “when an opponent’s monster has 1 or more predator counters on them, I can tribute them to special summon Drosophyllum Hydra from my hand.” As she said this, more vines started to erupt from the ground as a large plant like maw threatened to swallow the dragon whole. “And of course, the only one on the field right now is Cyber Twin Dragon.” 

“So it is.”

With that, the maw fully closed on the dragon, destroying it and bringing out the plant hydra in its wake. “Next, whenever a monster with a  predator counter leaves the field, because of Predator Planet I can add one Predator card from my deck to my hand. And so, I choose Predator Plant Sarraceniant. Next, with my normal summon still up, I’ll bring out the Sarraceniant that I just added.” 

As she played the card, a small green ant like creature with fleshy looking plant stalks coming out of its back appeared. “Now, let me respond with a fusion of my own. I activate the spell card, Fusion Substitute, letting me fuse the two monsters on my field. Plant of stalking doom, and plant of vile grasping, create a beast of vile creation and feast upon your prey. Fusion Summon! Devour, Predator Plant, Chimera Rafflessia!” As the fusion finished a much more sinister plant had taken their place, two limb like maws to its side with a giant rafflessia atop it. 

“Next, whenever Saraceniant is sent from the field to the graveyard, I can add one Predator card from my deck to my hand, and I choose Predator Planter. But now, all the groundwork is out of the way. Chimera Rafflessia attack her directly.” On the command of its master, the giant plant shot out one of its maws to chomp down on Ayame. 

Ayame: 8000 -> 5500

Ayame was pushed back by the incoming maw of the plant, but otherwise seemed unfazed. A quick glance behind her, meanwhile, seemed to faze her a lot more. Her back foot was right near the edge of the mountaintop, barely avoiding a steep slide down. “Q-Quite a view,” she nervously chuckled, very promptly and briskly moving away from the edge of the field, fiddling with the fit of her jacket with the hand not occupied by a Duel Disk. “Any other neat tricks up your sleeve this turn?”

“The ball is in your court now.” She gave a mock bow, signaling the end of her turn. 

Hanae: 5200 LP, 2 Cards
Ayame: 5500 LP, 2 Cards 

Firmly exhaling, Ayame straightened up her posture and nodded. “Right. My turn! Draw! First order of business this turn, I activate Cyber Repair Plant and add Galaxy Soldier from my Deck to my hand! Next, I…” Ayame briefly glanced behind her, before snapping her attention back to the duel. “While you control a monster and I don’t, I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Next, I activate the effect of Galaxy Soldier in my hand, discarding Cyber Dragon Core to Special Summon it and add another copy of Galaxy Soldier from my Deck to my hand. And then, using Cyber Dragon and Galaxy Soldier as materials, I’ll set up the Overlay Network!” As the starry sphere appeared before Ayame, she glanced at the ground behind Hanae’s feet. She was also close to the edge of the mountaintop. “You’re sure you’re comfortable that close to the edge?”

The girl raised an eyebrow, a bit confused, as she said, “are you taunting me? If you mean the edge of my seat, then I already know where you’re going with this.” 

“No, I...nevermind. Overlay Network, let’s do this. Xyz Summon! Rank Five, engage, Cyber Dragon Nova!” From the Overlay Network constructed before her, a winged dragon-like machine emerged with a metallic roar. “But let’s go even further! Once per turn, by using Cyber Dragon Nova and its Xyz Materials as the materials, I can Xyz Summon an even bigger monster. Let’s go for a Rank-Up! Rank 6! The ultimate in cybernetics! Activate, Cyber Dragon Infinity!” The winged dragon-machine before Ayame briefly became obscured by an almost-sphere made up of red hexagons, before the shape shattered to reveal a larger, more refined version.

Cyber Dragon Infinity: Rank 6 / LIGHT / Machine/Xyz/Effect / 2700/1600

“And now to activate Infinity’s effect. Once per turn, I can take an Attack Position monster you control and attach it to my monster as an Xyz Material. I choose Predaplant Chimera Rafflesia. Go, System Hijack!” With a mechanical screech, the mechanized dragon fired out a chain of wires from the tips of its wings, bound for Hanae’s monster.

Hanae could only grimace and let out a, “tsk,” as this happened. She knew Ayame was going to play this card eventually and knew that it would be one of the more troublesome things to beat but for now, she couldn’t respond to it. 

Cyber Dragon Infinity: 2700 -> 2900

“Now then, Battle Phase! There’s not really much other option here, so I’ll be attacking directly with Cyber Dragon Infinity. Go, Infinity Evolution Burst!” At its master’s command, Ayame’s monster began emitting a glow from its wings, before the glow gathered near its open mouth and fired forth as a bright white laser.

Hanae LP: 5200 ---> 2300

As the blast struck Hanae again, she continued to stand her ground, taking it head on. This of course caused her to be pushed back by the force of it, but she stayed her ground...until there was no more ground beneath her feet. With a sudden, “aaah!” of realization as to what was happening, Hanae just managed to catch the edge of the mountain’s plateau with one of her hands. Dangling there for a bit, she managed to get her other hand on the edge, though was struggling to pull herself up.

7e8xcYT.png

Furiko had been watching the duel on the TV, seeing that there seemed to be a bit of bad blood between the two as they continued to bring out fusion monster after fusion monster. Her attention was taken away, however, as Blues had showed back up in the room. As he asked about her duel, she said, "yeah, it is. I suppose they're far enough in their duel now that I should get going." Looking at the coorperate CEO, she said, "also, how're you? That duel was certainly...something. But more than that, what are we going to do about Ao no?"

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 AM

-The Moonlit Magician-

~Citadel of Endymion~

"DON'T TALK LOUDLY AND DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP! What do we have here...? This track... looks like a wheel... but only one...,"

Needless to say Daichi and Haruto were both quite...weary of Wade at the moment, and found it best not to deal with him right now. It was obvious the guy was crazy, not to the point of insane, but crazy.

"So what is this exactly, Haruto?"

"Based on knowledge I have...mind you this is not too much..." Haruto began. "These are the pirates known in this world as the Skyfang Brigade. However, I feel that you would know them in your world as...Fur-Hire."

Daichi caught himself as he started to bust into a laughing fit, before clearing his throat and shaking his head. "...odd name for them, I suppose, but still..."

"What humans do is what they do...we have no say in the affairs of what they decide to do."

"You ready to go?"

The Entertainment Duelist nodded, giving a smile to Buster Blader. "Ready as I'll ever be." he said, before turning to face the wolf and porcupine, the obvious members of the Skyfang Br-...er...Fur-Hire. "Permission to board your vessel?" Daichi smiled before rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Sorry...just always wanted to say that."

x393wz.jpg

-The Starry Exeperiment-

~Fortune Cup~

The next Duel begins...and Jet is currently watching said Duel while Akihiro trying not to have much of a heartattack, nothing much of interest is happening.

That is all...

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit Sep 18 2018 09:17 PM
Helena woke up with a loud yawn, she couldn't explain why she just passed out when she fell into the bed last night. Either the bed was just that comfortable or she was just more exhausted (mentally and physically) than she thought. Today was the day that they were leaving the citadel, to head off towards Atlantis for some weird trial, something about the blank cards, she didn't know. Everything seemed blank to her at the moment.

Heading down with the others, she saw Buster Blader and Silent Swordsman beside the same ship she saw when riding on Black Rose Dragon. The two warriors were accompanied by what she was told were the Skyfang Brigade, or what she heard from Gagaga Magician and Daichi, the Fur-Hire. It may seem stupid to call them that, but it honestly sounded cute to her.

Helena didn't say a word when Buster Blader asked if everyone was ready, she just nodded and went back to her thoughts. Shiren was equally quiet, choosing to just stay by Helena's side for the majority of the time.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts

Ayame’s reaction to Hanae's slip and fall was to audibly exclaim something filtered out for the viewers at home, dashing to where Hanae was dangling though notably slowing down as she approached the edge of the mountaintop. She could have probably gotten closer to Hanae to help her up, but she was still within arm’s reach, even if she had to stretch a bit to reach the younger duelist. “Take my hand,” she exclaimed.

As Hanae had been struggling to get herself up, she looked up as she heard her opponent offer her hand to aid her up. As she saw Ayame, standing far above her and reaching down, Hanae couldn’t help but go wide eyed at the sight. There she was, always being looked down upon. As if she wasn’t able to do something herself. As if she needed others to prove herself. Gritting her teeth in frustration she looked down as she spat out, “get away. I can get up myself!” The girl but a far more visible effort into starting to hoist herself up. And through the grunts she did start to make more progress, yet it was slow and the grip she had wasn’t exactly the best.

“For crying out…” Ayame turned her head to face her monster, before nodding subtly down to where Hanae was struggling her way up. With a nod of its own, the cyber dragon turned and flew off the cliff opposite the girls, curving around the mountain and nudging Hanae up from beneath to give her that little push back up to the top, before returning to its original position. “Get up. You okay?”

Feeling the giant dragon beneath her shove her back onto the mountain top, Hanae couldn’t help let out a small, “aah,” before tumbling onto its surface. Looking only to the ground she said, “I’m fine.” Picking up her cards, the girl slowly but steadily got back up on her feet. Still not facing her opponent she just asked, “is that your turn?”

“Almost.” Ayame’s next move was to grip her opponent by the shoulders, pulling her a few steps away from the cliff before turning her around to see her face-to-face. “Now then…” Ayame slowly leaned her head back, before suddenly and harshly sending it forward, slamming into Hanae’s head almost audibly.
Ayame’s forehead’s LP: 8000 -> 5500
Hanae’s forehead’s LP: 8000 -> 200

“Don’t scare me like that!” the older duelist scolded. “Even if we’re dueling at the Fortune Cup, I’m still your senior and it’s still my job to watch your back! Do you have any idea how tall this mountain is!? If you fell they’d have to deactivate the Action Field just so you wouldn’t die! Think a little before you do some crazy stunt like standing at a cliff during a duel!” Pointing roughly at the center of the mountaintop, Ayame said “Now get over there where it’s safer so I can end my turn!”

Clutching her, likely bruised, forehead Hanae could only just stand there in a bit of pain as Ayame had lectured her. She was right. She had been stubborn and almost disqualified from the tournament in general. And for what? Muttering a small, “sorry,” the girl had walked over to the center of the mountain top. She stood there for a moment, needing to collect herself after what had just happened.

She was still here, she still needed to duel, and she needed to get to the top. For that, she had needed Ayame’s help, just like she had back at Taccon. And she was going to get that help here. Casting her hat aside, she turned to her opponent, a look of renewed vigor on her face as she pointed to her opponent. “Alright Iwaki-senpai, you get away from that cliff so I can show you just what I’m made of.” As a small addendum she added, “for real this time.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice,” Ayame replied, stepping away from the cliff, and seeming pretty glad to. “I end my turn.”

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts

“My turn, draw!” As she looked at her next card she simply exclaimed, “it’s here.” Looking to her opponent she said, “but first, I’m going to need to take that dragon of yours. And so, I activate my face-down, Predator-Blast. I can reveal any number of Predator Plant cards in my hand and then target an equal number of monsters on your field to give predator counters.” Showing the only one in her hand, she revealed it to be Sundew Kingii. “And I’m sure you know what that means.”

“All too well. But if only life were so simple. I activate the other effect of Cyber Dragon Infinity! By detaching an Xyz Material from it, I’ll negate your Predator-Blast and destroy it. You can have your Rafflesia back.” As the black sphere floating around Cyber Dragon Infinity shattered, so too did the Solid Vision hologram of Hanae’s spell card.

Cyber Dragon Infinity: 2900 -> 2700

A smirk across her face, Hanae said, “but it is that simple. I summon Predator Plant Sundew Kingii.” As she did, the small frilled plant lizard appeared to her field. “And it can do more than just use Predator Counters to fuse with. Next, I activate Predator Planter from my hand, which lets me summon one level 4 or lower Predator Plant monster in my graveyard. And I choose, Predator Plant Saracceniant.” The plant ant appeared on the field once more. “Of course, it’s effect is negated, but that doesn’t matter. I use the effect of Sundew Kingii to fuse together it and Saracceniant together.”

As the lizard devoured the ant, the two started to merge together in a swirl of light. “Devouring king and undaunted worker, merge forces into a true predator. Fusion Summon! Appear, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon.” Out from the twin orbs of dark light, burst forth the purple dragon, decorated in maws across its body.

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Level 8, DARK, 2800 ATK/2000 DEF

“Next, Saracceniant and Starve Venom’s effects activate. Because Saracceniant was sent to the graveyard, I can add Predator Graft to my hand. Next Starve Venom’s effect activates, letting me add the attack points of one monster you control to its.” With a roar, a red pixel-like light appeared around Starve Venom. 

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon: 2800--->5500

“But we’re still not done here. Using Predator Graft, I can special summon the Chimera Raflessia I was so graciously given back.” As she played the spell, the carnivorous plant erupted from the ground, roaring at the dragon. “Anything to say?”

“...mistakes were made,” Ayame reluctantly muttered.

Her grin turning into a full smile Hanae said, “alright then, let’s wrap this show up. Predator Plant Chimera Rafflessia attacks Cyber Dragon Infinity. At this point it’s effect activates, letting me reduce your monster’s attack by 1000 and increasing mine by the same.” 

Chimera Rafflessia: 2500 ----> 3500
Cyber Dragon Infinity: 2700 ----> 1700

With that, the plant let loose its spores from the top of its flower, causing an aura to coat both Rafflessia and Cyber Dragon Infinity. As the maws closed down on the dragon, it simply broke apart, causing a shock to happen to its owner.

Ayame’s LP: 5500 ----> 3700

“Better make sure you aren’t standing too close to the edge, Iwaki-senpai. Now, Starve Venom attack her directly. Violet Poison Burst!” With purple lightning crackling all across its body, the dragon started to gather it at its mouth before firing one last blast towards her opponent. 

Ayame’s LP: 3700 ----> 0

The attack pushed Ayame back along the mountaintop, her feet stopping just at the edge. Ayame looked panickedly beneath her, to see she was still grounded. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, but just instants afterward, the the ground beneath one of her feet chipped and fell beneath her, throwing off her balance and sending her downward. With a legitimate scream, Ayame quickly clutched the edge as if her life depended on it. “Help me!” she cried out.

With a startled look on her face, Hanae shouted, “Iwaki-senpai!” Rushing towards her, as the monsters started to fade away from the duel ending, Hanae stopped right near her. Bending down, stretching her hand out, with a smile on her face she said, “need help?”

Ayame, in turn, desperately grabbed Hanae’s hand, pulling herself up to the smooth mountaintop as the Action Field dispersed after the cleanup of the monsters. For a short moment, she stayed on her hands and knees breathing quick, deep breaths. Four or five breaths in, her head snapped up to face Hanae, tears in her eyes and pupils dialated. “Don’t! Scare me like that! Ever!”

Patting her senior’s head, she said, “sorry, sorry. Will keep it in mind for our rematch.” Standing back upright, the girl extended her hand out again, this time to shake saying, “but for now, good match Ayame.” 

“Good match,” Ayame lowly responded, getting up and shaking Hanae’s hand. How am I going to explain this when I get home?

RP Awards

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

• Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts

Tycho solemnly took Blues' hand, shaking it with a strong grip before they strode into the meeting room. Tycho nodded to all assembled.

"I've decided I will stand with you." He clamped his arms to his side, bowing swiftly, face towards the ground. "I'm... sorry I was so hasty," he apologized, somber. "What we face... it's a little worrying. I overreacted."

He stood up straight, looking back over to Blues. "Yes, he probably isn't holding a God himself... he seemed far too enamored with the power of the Blue-Eyes. Though I can hardly blame him. That beast he summoned might actually be stronger."

"What are we going to do if we have to face it again, Kaiba? If YOU have to face it again? It's practically unbeatable. I don't have any card in my deck capable of defeating it."

Blue wished Furiko luck, Tycho nodding to her as well. "Fight well," he said, clapping her on the shoulder, his large hand doing quite a number on the much smaller girl.

- - - - -

Hibiki's face abandoned his sneer, and instead now bore an expression of extreme anger. "Who am I? I'm your opponent in the next round, you fruit-headed idiot. I saw you, up in the Duel King's booth during my match. Weren't you WATCHING? I shook the goddamn STADIUM. I'm HISAKAWA HIBIKI."

He was breathing hard now, seething at this point. "If you don't know who I am you'll find out for sure when I leave you in my dust, Toy-Boy."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit

Oh, oh no. The person Yugo was talking to seemed extremely angry. What did he do wrong...? "Who am I? I'm your opponent in the next round, you fruit-headed idiot. I saw you, up in the Duel King's booth during my match. Weren't you WATCHING? I shook the goddamn STADIUM. I'm HISAKAWA HIBIKI." He was breathing hard now, seething at this point. "If you don't know who I am you'll find out for sure when I leave you in my dust, Toy-Boy."

"Oh, so that's your name!" Yugo said, smacking a palm in his hand. "It's good I finally have a name for the face. But um... buddy, you seem... kinda obsessed with me. Did I do something to you? Was it some childhood promise to beat me or something? Because in case you haven't noticed, I'm kinda bad at keeping track of challengers any more. It's actually pretty annoying. Still, glad you wanna duke this out as duelists instead of some stupid family name business,"

"Yeah, it is. I suppose they're far enough in their duel now that I should get going." Looking at the CEO, she said, "also, how're you? That duel was certainly...something. But more than that, what are we going to do about Ao now?" Blues sighed as he sat down, leaning forward.

"I'm... as well as one can be expected to be, I suppose," He finally said. "As for Ao... well, all we can do for now is wait for a report of my elite scouting unit. Until then, we rest. All of us,"

"Yes, he probably isn't holding a God himself... he seemed far too enamored with the power of the Blue-Eyes. Though I can hardly blame him. That beast he summoned might actually be stronger." Tycho commented, causing Blues to grimace. Such beasts weren't unheard of, like the Dragon Master Knight, but if a beast stronger than the Gods and Beasts was against them... "What are we going to do if we have to face it again, Kaiba? If YOU have to face it again? It's practically unbeatable. I don't have any card in my deck capable of defeating it."

"It is powerful, and to be honest, I don't see a way to beat it by conventional means. I believe your blanks could defeat even that, but as for myself...," He shook his head. "Well, I'll figure something out if the time comes," He looked over to Tycho. "I've heard you've been doing a lot of investigating on your own. How about we exchange information? I'll tell you anything you want to know... if I know the answer to it. Sorry, haven't found the secret to immortality yet," He joked.

"Get us outta city limits as quick as y'can. Less damage I cause the better." Aika commented. Kyouji nodded, revving up his engine and taking off in a squeal of tires. Looking over his shoulder, he saw a D-Wheel drive by their assailant, and she jumped on as it was moving. That was actually kind of impressive...

He took a sudden hard turn to the left, merging into traffic and driving full speed down the street, weaving between the cars, trying to increase the distance between them and the others. However, the pursuer was skilled with a D-Wheel, and was keeping up. The girl then held up a card, and more Hydrogeddon appeared, leaping from car to car trying to catch up.

"Any way to get those monsters off of our tail?" Kyouji asked as he ran a red light just as a Hydrogeddon jumped at them, the monster being hit by a semi full force for the troubles. He took a sharp right, going up a ramp to get on a road higher off of the ground. Meanwhile, thunder started to rumble, as a long black dragon began to chase after them, lightning crackling around it.

oXNSzB8.png

"Permission to board your vessel?" Daichi smiled before rubbing the back of his head nervously. "Sorry...just always wanted to say that." 

"That's okay, we get someone like that every time we let scallywags on board," The porcupine

"Ahoy now, don't be rude thar, Beat-kun," The wolf stated. "Anyways, get on board! We loot off afore Wade-me finds out!" The two pirates very quickly ushered the group on board, and the ship began to rumble as it lifted in the air. Wade's head shot up as he heard the ship starting to take off.

"Oy! Wait! you forgot meeeeeeeeeeeee!" Wade called out as he rushed at the ship, running like a madman. 

"Hurry it up, Helmer!" the dragon Rafale bellowed out. The strange mermaid create at the wheel nodded, and the ship almost made it out of Wade's reach. Almost. The strange man managed to grab on the bottom of the ship, and by sheer force of will, managed to claw his way up the side. The ship flew higher and higher, soon coming over the clouds, and yet, Wade kept climbing. Soon, he pulled himself over the edge, panting. 

"You silly billies, almost leaving me behind...," Wade commented, before Rafale viciously kicked him over the edge, Wade screaming as he fell from the sky, falling lower and lower...

"We did it. We got rid o' 'im...," Rafale muttered.

"Yeah! You sure showed him!" Wade suddenly called out, somehow behind Helena. "Anyways, I have figured out something important," He took a deep breath. "There is someone else in this world, a third party... one with a one wheeled D-Wheel. We should be careful,"

• Yui likes this

05uIRqd.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 AM

-The Moonlit Magician-

~Fandora, the Flying Furtress - Spirit World~

To the pirate's best efforts, apparently Wade still made it onto the ship...by some sort of miracle...or sorcery. It all really depended on what perspective people had in regards to him...

That man...is quite...strange. Daichi thought in the "best" words he could possibly think of.

"There is someone else in this world, a third party... one with a one wheeled D-Wheel. We should be careful."

"A one wheeled D-Wheel? Jeez, that doesn't sound too safe in my opinion..." Daichi shook his head, before shrugging slightly. "Well, whoever they are, we'll most likely be able to deal with them no problem at all."

x393wz.jpg

-The Starry Exeperiment-

~Fortune Cup~

All is quiet from Jet's end...only watching the Duels while Akihiro is in deep research mode.

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit Sep 18 2018 09:17 PM
It was time to head out, and in the back of her mind, Helena was a little excited. Flying on top of Black Rose scared her only with the fact that there wasn't anything to stop her from suddenly falling off. Now that she was on a flying cruiser, with railings and walls, she felt a little safer, especially with everyone here. She never got a chance to say goodbye to Silent Magician or Swordsman though, she felt bad about that.

But, shaking that thought away, she was brought back to reality when the cries of Wade made it apparent that they were leaving him behind. She wasn't too fond of him, but the more help they had the better. It did spook her a bit when Wade all of a sudden ended up behind her. Shiren instinctively had her hand close to the grip of her sword but calmed down after assuring that nothing was wrong, except for one thing.

"There is someone else in this world, a third party... one with a one wheeled D-Wheel. We should be careful." What Wade said chilled Helena. A rogue duelist on a D-Wheel... That just sounded like trouble. She instinctively shivered a bit and reached into her candy pouch for a peppermint to calm her nerves. It felt like this would be a long ride to Atlantis.

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts

oR7NKgI.png?1

With their duel having concluded, Hanae began to walk out of the arena saying, "alright Ayame, let's get out before the next duel starts." With the girl motioning for her senior in dueling to follow, Hanae began to walk through the walls to get back to their waiting room. As they did, the girl saw the one girl with the pendulum dragons, a serious look on her face as she started to make her way to the stage as well. With a pat on the shoulder, and a sly smile on her face, Hanae said, "well, good luck out there dragon girl. Don't choke." With that, the girl started walking forward, until getting back to the room, to see both Blues and the older guy there. With a wave she said, "yo there, guess you and I are opponents for next round Bluesy boy." 

7e8xcYT.png

As Blues told the girl that she was only supposed to wait, Tycho came back and, while he was concerned about the power of the blue-eyes dragon as well, he then briefly turned his attention to Furiko. Her body lurching forward a bit from the force of the man's pat, the girl smiled and  said, "well, I'll do my best." With that, it appeared the duel between Hanae and Ayame ended, prompting Furiko to get going. With a wave, she said, "I'm off." 

Walking through the halls, the girl's expression started to become more focused as she started to think about her match up. There was no denying that she was still shaken from her duel against Kyouji, and it wasn't as if she could turn this around just by herself. She wanted to go toe to toe with Kyouji again, but in order to do that she needed to get there. And in order to do that she needed to win the match in front of her. Yet, there was the chance that she was still not good enough to even get beyond that. It would be pathetic of her to lose in the first round, yet she didn't even know how good everyone in the competition was. What if she was just - 

"Well, good luck out there dragon girl. Don't choke." 

Her thoughts were broken by Hanae's comment towards her, looking a bit confused at the girl. "She seems to be in a good mood." After making the comment to herself, Furiko took a deep breath and attempted to steel herself for the duel ahead of her. Walking into the stadium proper, the crowd seemed ready for their next match as she and her next opponent, a Rando Chance, were introduced to the audience. Putting a smile on her face, the girl looked at the man and said, "pleasure to meet you Rando. I hope we can have a good match.”

Rando smiled, holding up his arm and allowing the duel disk to snap to life. “I hope you put up a good fight. After all, I'm just small fry compared to what you're really after, huh?”

Furiko’s smile faltered for a moment, before she ignited her own duel disk. “Please, every duel is just as important as the last. And what I’m after now is just to get to the next round. So, ready? Duel!”

Fortune Cup, Round 1 - Furiko Hoshizora vs Rando Chance

“I’ll take the first turn.” Drawing the first five cards from her deck, the girl looked at her hand before saying, “first, I set both of my pendulum scales with the Scale 1 Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and Scale 8 Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon." As she placed her cards on her disk, the rainbow letters spelling out PENDULUM appeared on her duel disk, the green and fuchsia dragon being summoned on either side of her. "Now, with these, I can summon monsters between levels 2 and 7 in my hand.” Taking the next card from her hand she said, “so, I pendulum summon Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon, in attack mode. And, I’ll place two cards face down and end my turn. Your go.” 

“Now's that's a fancy opening move,” Rando said as he looked down at his hand. “My turn, draw!” He smiled as he began his move. “Now, my opening won't be as flashy, but it will be productive all the same,” he commented. “I set one monster in facedown defense position, and set three cards face down in my Spell and Trap Zone. With that, I end my turn.”

"My turn, draw!" With the card in her hand, the girl merely directed her dragon to her next move. "Phantom Dragon go! Attack his face down card." 

"I activate my trap card." Rando interrupted as Furiko made her  attack. "Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir. With this card I can add 1 "Nordic" Monster from my deck to my hand." Pulling out a card from his deck, revealing what he had drawn. Furiko's eyes went wide, however, as seeing just what deck it was that her opponent was running against her. However, all the same, her dragon's attack didn't stop as the gray flame moved towards the face down monster, destroying it. 

RP Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts

3CRqVF7.png

"Any way to get those monsters off of our tail?"

Aika looked behind her, at the monsters chasing Kyouji's D-Wheel. Her main deck monsters wouldn't be big enough to deal with the Hydrogeddon, let alone the dragon. Volthail maybe? But collateral damage... busting out Cataclysm was out of the question with that in mind. She wanted to destroy those monsters, not the monsters and the city blocks in their general area. Letting out a lightning bolt wouldn't be accurate enough with how fast Kyouji's D-Wheel was moving... Stormlet Gust? But there were too many people that could and probably would get smacked by fallen trees, hurled cars, etc. She'd have to pass on that.

Holding a hand out and in front of her, near Kyouji, Aika responded "Not that won't kill a buncha people too. Gimme yer deck. I can at least hold 'em off with that until we're outta town."

DidrsfD.png

"Alright Ayame, let's get out before the next duel starts."

"Let's," she agreed. Ayame followed Hanae off the stage - once again denied her Fortune Cup victory - though at least this time she'd gotten further than last year. And without being hospitalized, at that. That was something. Between the should-be-dead Nero not actually being dead though, and the blank cards, multiple close encounters with very steep and very long falls, and all that talk about Wicked Gods... this had been a pretty exhausting day so far. She needed to give her brain a bit to process everything and sort it all out accordingly. And the best way to do that?

Why, sleep, of course! Ayame split off from her junior in dueling, navigating her way deeper and deeper into the stadium's halls. Once she'd found a sufficiently secluded spot - not to mention nice and cool - Ayame removed the hoodie from her person, and bunched it up in the corner to use as a makeshift pillow. Of course, the glove on her left hand was still present. Ayame lied down along the floor, looking up at the dull and boring ceiling, recapping the day.

I still don't get all this Wicked God stuff. Even more upsetting is I lost the Fortune Cup as early as the first round. I'll have to ask for some details about these blank cards later as well, assuming we know how they work. I'd like to figure out how to use mine. I'll have to find Mr. Kaiba when I wake up.

But that could wait. For now, Ayame closed her eyes, and drifted off into a quiet, peaceful sleep.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

• Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts

"Yes," Tycho sighed, taking a seat. "I've been investigating Izayoi. I thought it might be a good idea after... after his last duel. Yugo might have to face him eventually," he added, his face drawn and nervous. "If Izayoi can make him crash as well... At the very least, I don't think Izayoi has a Wicked God, or is working with them. I actually talked to Mokuba about him, was led to believe he was. I think I was being mislead... Mokuba mentioned something called 'The Black Magician.' Izayoi didn't deny that, at least, so there is some truth that he has a powerful card at his disposal."

"If that card is as powerful as it seems, and Izayoi DOES move against us..." he mused, thinking out loud, "We may be in trouble. You guys didn't see it since his first round duel ended so abruptly, but he's a powerful opponent. He survived two strikes from me that would have felled any other opponent."

Tycho looked over to Blues. "What do you know about him? Anything at all? He... is apparently related in some way to Yugo. According to Mokuba at least. I know he killed your father but... If he was right about the Black Magician..."

- - - - - - -

"You're a goddamn fool, ya know that?" Hibiki was scowling at Yugo now. "We met earlier! When I- Aaaah, I see your friend is dueling now." He sneered as he looked over to the screen to see Furiko entering the stadium. "That little BITCH... I'm gonna enjoy beating her with the full wrath of my deck. I'll take her out of this tournament, then take Kyouji off his seat. All I have to do is get through YOU." He laughed nastily. "Like that's a problem. You'll be a smear on the track after I'm finished."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit

Rando watched as his monster was destroyed, but he didn't seem to be concerned. “The monster you destroyed was Tanngrisnir of the Nordic Beasts, and in doing so you activated its special ability!” Rando stated as the white goat was destroyed. “It summons two level 3 Nordic Beast tokens when it dies in battle!” Two thin, shaggy wolves appeared on the field, hunched over defensively. “And when Tanngrisnir was destroyed, it activated the Tanngnjostr in my hand! I can Special Summon it when a monster I control is destroyed!” He slapped the card on his duel disk in defense position, the black goat appearing next to the wolves. “Anything else you’d like to try?”

Clicking her tongue at the sudden swarming of his field, the girl merely said, “I end my turn.”

“Then it’s my move! Draw!” He called out, pulling out his next card. He looked at it before smiling and holding his hand out. “Now, I turn Tanngnjostr to attack position! When it does, I can Special Summon Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts from my deck in Defense Position!” He called out as a horse galloped onto the field, hunching over as well. “Now, let me show you…,” He said as he clenched his fist, the rune appearing in his eye as a bluish aura sparked into existence around his body. “Now, using my level 4 tuner Gulfaxe I send it along with my level 3 Tanngnjostr and one of my level 3 Nordic Tokens to Synchro Summon!”

The Roar of Thunder

The skies turned dark as thunder rumbled, a wind starting to blow across the arena. "Behold as the Nordic glaciers of old give way to the ancient war god that raises up his Magical Hammer! Cause the earth to tremble and appear with the fury of a thousand storms! Synchro Summon! Descend, Thor, Lord of the Aesir!!” (ATK:3500)

A giant bolt of lightning struck the ground behind Rando, his outline being lit up by the bolt. From the clouds descended a giant of a man, covered in armor that exposed his stomach, and a large cap flapping in wind. In his hand was a mighty hammer almost as large as he was. “Now then, let’s see how you stack up against a god!!” 

With both concern and awe in her face, the girl looked back to Rando, asking, “where did you get this card?” Rando chuckled, folding his arms.

“It’s nothing too exciting. Some guy with long hair and a bad attitude stole the card from an old man, so I punched the thief. When I touched the card myself, I heard a voice and it lit up. The old man said that his time had passed and he needed to let the next generation take over, and he gave it to me. Easy as that,” He grinned, the rune glowing even brighter. “Now, enough talk, have at you!” He pointed at Odd Eyes. “Battle! Thor, attack Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!”

The god nodded as he raised his mighty hammer over his head, lightning crackling from the hammer itself. He then swung it down, the impact of the attack destroying Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon. “And with that, I end my turn!”

Furiko: 7000
Rando: 8000

"Yes," Tycho sighed, taking a seat. "I've been investigating Izayoi. I thought it might be a good idea after... after his last duel. Yugo might have to face him eventually," he added, his face drawn and nervous. "If Izayoi can make him crash as well... At the very least, I don't think Izayoi has a Wicked God, or is working with them. I actually talked to Mokuba about him, was led to believe he was. I think I was being mislead... Mokuba mentioned something called 'The Black Magician.' Izayoi didn't deny that, at least, so there is some truth that he has a powerful card at his disposal."

The Black Magician? What the hell was that? The closest thing he could think of was Dark Magician... but Tycho wouldn't be confused by that. That was too recognizable of a card.

"If that card is as powerful as it seems, and Izayoi DOES move against us..." he mused, thinking out loud, "We may be in trouble. You guys didn't see it since his first round duel ended so abruptly, but he's a powerful opponent. He survived two strikes from me that would have felled any other opponent." Tycho looked over to Blues. "What do you know about him? Anything at all? He... is apparently related in some way to Yugo. According to Mokuba at least. I know he killed your father but... If he was right about the Black Magician..."

Blues folded his arms, thinking about the info that has been fed to him. "I got some info from the others earlier that it wasn't Izayoi that caused the crash. Apparently, the Meklords were so afraid of him, they forced their driver to crash...," He closed his eyes as he thought to himself. "I'll keep an eye on him, but if he's that powerful, he could have crushed us without a thought... why hasn't he?" He shook his head. 

"Yo there, guess you and I are opponents for next round Bluesy boy." Blues turned to see Hanae and Ayame enter the room. 

"Ah, yes, that is true. I do hope my monsters can keep up," He said with a playful tone in his voice, obviously not actually worried about that being the case.

"Not that won't kill a buncha people too. Gimme yer deck. I can at least hold 'em off with that until we're outta town." Aika answered him. With a nod, Kyouji reached down to grab his deck, but before he could, he swerved to the left, dodging a bolt of lightning before swerving back to the right to dodge a bite from the dragon. 

"Yeah, give me a second," he muttered as he revved his engine again. "Hold on!" The moment Aika grabbed on, he hit the brakes, the back of his bike lifting into the air, only the front tire keeping contact with the ground. He then rotated the bike so it spun to face the other way, the enemy D-Wheel zooming past them as he did. The back tire then hit the ground, and Kouji took off, driving against the flow of traffic. "Alright, that should have bought me a second...," He then handed her his deck. "There you go. I got some pretty big dinos in the Extra Deck," 

"You're a goddamn fool, ya know that?" Hibiki was scowling at Yugo now. "We met earlier! When I- Aaaah, I see your friend is dueling now." He sneered as he looked over to the screen to see Furiko entering the stadium. "That little BITCH... I'm gonna enjoy beating her with the full wrath of my deck. I'll take her out of this tournament, then take Kyouji off his seat. All I have to do is get through YOU." He laughed nastily. "Like that's a problem. You'll be a smear on the track after I'm finished."

"I get told things like that a lot, usually dumbass though," Yugo said as he looked at the screen. He looked over at Hibiki, raising an eyebrow as the psychic laughed. "So if I get turned into a smear, would you become roadkill?"

oXNSzB8.png

"A one wheeled D-Wheel? Jeez, that doesn't sound too safe in my opinion..." Daichi shook his head, before shrugging slightly. "Well, whoever they are, we'll most likely be able to deal with them no problem at all." 

"Ah, you'd think, but you see, if my theory is correct, we're in deeper trouble than we first could have imagined...," Wade muttered. "It's obviously... A Nightmare Wheel!!!" It was quiet for a bit before Phantom Falcon spoke up.

"You mean... the trap card?" He asked.

"Yup!"

"Those thin's that ain't sentient?" Folgo added.

"It was either that or Goku!!" Wade stated with finality. The group blinked... and slowly backed away, going off to do their own things. 

The ship itself was decently big, with seemingly plenty to do. Dread Knight stood on the edge of the bow of the ship, looking over the clouds, his scarf waving in the wind. Phantom Falcon had taken a seat, watching a three way spar between Folgo, Beat, and Rafale. Wade had went up to the crow's nest to annoy the lookout.

Below deck, there were beds to rest in, and a kitchen to get food in. Members of the crew wandered the ship, doing odd jobs. So far, it seemed this would be a peaceful ride to Atlantis.

05uIRqd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users